剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你很清楚
You are aware.
清楚什么
O-Of what?
该死 你完全状况外
Goddamn it, you've been asleep at the wheel.
这该死的门外汉 曼弗雷迪
This goddamn outlier, Manfredi.
你听过他吧 -听过
You heard of him, yes?
很好 很好
Yes. -Good. Good.
因为他把我的好日子 变成了坏日子
'Cause he's taken a good time in my life and turned it into a bad one.
我要拿回属于我的东西
And I want back what belongs to me.
你的竞选活动... -是你资助的
Your campaign... -Was underwritten by you.
我不是故意当面跟你提这个 但你肯承认是好事
I don't mean to throw that up in your face, but it's good you acknowledge that.
现在我要你派一名稽查员... 一个你能够控制的人...
Now acknowledge I want you to get one of your inspectors-- some guy that you got under your thumb--
今晚过去那里 中止那场下♥贱♥的活动
to go tonight and shut that filthy event down.
不照做的话 他们的下场会很惨
And if you don't, it's gonna get really bad for them.
你也一样
And you.
哎唷
Mm-mmm.
干嘛
What?
这就是你"准备干正事"的服装吗
Is this your "get ready for business" outfit?
嘿 宝贝 人要衣装嘛
Hey, baby, dress for success.
也许我最好换件衣服
Well, maybe I better change or something.
哇 泰森
Oh, now, Tyson.
西装很好看 -你喜欢这件西装吗
That's a nice suit. -You like this suit over here?
嗯 非常感谢你 -嗯哼
Yeah, I appreciate you. -Mm-hmm.
当我不存在啊 搞什么...
What am I, chopped liver? What...
别这样 -不好意思 谁要你拍马屁了
Come on. -Excuse me, who pressed
别这样 不是那样的 我...
your compliment button? -Come on, man, it's not even
听着 你必须告诉我
like that, man. I'm... Look, you got to tell me.
诀窍是什么
What's... what's the sauce, man?
你是怎么把到这些漂亮女人的
H-How you pulling all of these fine women all-all like this?
我必须知道 -哦 这很简单
I got to know. -Well, it's easy.
是吗 简单 -幽默感和薄荷糖
Yeah? What's easy? -Humor and breath mints.
你认真 -对 我说真的
Seriously? -Yeah. Seriously.
好哦
Okay.
真是的 我♥干♥嘛要问你
Why would I even bother with you, man?
需要帮忙吗
Can I give you a hand with those?
谢谢 但都弄好了
Thanks, but... all done.
店家请客 -谢谢
On the house. -Thank you.
我开车经过时看到你的车
I saw your car when I was driving by.
所以你住在附近
So you live close by?
没错
I do.
但不会住太久
Not for long, though.
你要搬家吗
Moving?
有可能
Maybe.
那你呢 你会留下来吗
How about you--you sticking around?
有可能
Maybe.
那个家伙...他...
You know, that guy--he, um...
他有再回来这里吗
did he ever come back around?
没有
No.
那就好
Good.
我做对了一件事
I did something right.
但你可以来
But you can.
随时欢迎你过来
Come around anytime.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
说来疯狂 我...我一直在想...
It's crazy, you know, I-I was--you know, I was thinking--
我听不到 你得把这蠢音乐转小声点
I can't hear you. You got to turn this stupid music down.
我耳朵不好 -是我不好
I got a bad ear. -That's my bad.
我心里有一件事想请教你 -嗯哼
I... I got something on my heart I wanted to ask, you know? -Mm-hmm.
我也不希望你开我玩笑 因为那会毁了整段对话
I don't want you to joke on me, either, 'cause that's gonna kill the whole conversation.
我现在很严肃 -好 不开玩笑
I'm serious right now. -Yeah. No goofing.
你认为男人的定义是什么
What's your definition of a man?
哦 你认为男人该怎样就是怎样
Well, a man is what you think he is.
这听起来不太对 因为...
Well, that don't ring to be so true,
我可能自认是男子汉 对吧 -对
'cause I could think I'm the man, right? -Right.
然后来了一个普通人 甚至不是什么狠角色
Then there's this normal guy, not even a bad motherfucker
对 -却做出一件疯狂事
at all, do some crazy shit, -Right.
走进一间着火的房♥子 救出他根本不认识的人
walking up into a burning house, pulling people out he don't know shit about.
嗯哼 -不会有交集的人
Right. Right. -Never will.
但他把陌生人放在第一位
But he puts those strangers first.
听着 他这样很好 他就是这样的人
Hey, look, good for him. That's what he does.
但我敢打赌在适当的情况下 你也会做同样的事
But I bet, under the right circumstances, you'd do the same thing.
才怪 才怪 -就是这样
Hell no. Hell no. -Yeah.
你不相信 好吧 -这就是我在纳闷的事
Hell no? All right. -That's why I'm wondering here, you know?
我到底是什么人
What am I all about, man?
我有什么价值 -嘿 你要知道
What's my value here? -Hey, you know,
这取决于你对别人来说有多重要 事情就是这样
that depends on how valuable you are to other people. That's the thing.
我老爸 我爸...他...
My old man, my pops--you know, he...
他做事细心 很可靠 -是啊
He's thorough, -solid. -Yeah.
他很努力工作 从不要求任何回报
Worked his ass off, man. Never asked for nothing in return,
从来没有 -嗯哼
never has. -Mm-hmm.
而我似乎就只是... 我就只是一直要求东西
And then just seems like, with me, I'm just always asking, asking, asking...
你刚刚回答了自己一半的问题
You just half-answered your own question, pal.
不 我只是在想
No, I'm just thinking. You know, the shit that I got us into
我因为那个女人 害大家遇到麻烦 -是啊
with the woman, you know? -Yeah.
妈的
Fuck.
她甚至不是你的菜 -她甚至不是我的菜
She wasn't even your type. -She wasn't even my type.
对 她不是 -我觉得很该死 为什么...
No, she wasn't. -I'm-I'm like, "damn." Why--
我怎么会那么愚蠢 软弱 被这样耍着玩
How could I be so stupid, so weak, to be played like that?
因为你当时确实愚蠢又软弱
'Cause you were stupid and weak.
但这是常有的事 犯错才能学到教训
But that happens, that's how learning is done--
但你不能如此苛责自己
by mistakes. But you can't be so hard on yourself, man.
你不必刻意展现男子气概 知道为什么吗
You don't have to man up. You know why?
因为在我看来 你就是男人
'Cause you're a man to me.
我吗 -对啊
Me? -Yeah.
你强悍又危险 对吧
You're tough and dangerous, right?
我确实有能力大闹一场
I'm capable of fucking some shit up.
而且你很勇敢 对吧 -对 我很大胆
And you're courageous, right? -Yeah, to the bone, man.
你就像战士一样 对吧
And you're, like, this warrior, right?
对 还是一个无往不利的战士 -嘿 感觉好点了吧
Yeah, a warrior who got all his shit together, too. -Hey. Feel better?
感觉好多了
Feel much better.
嘿 把刚才说的屁话都忘了 都是我不好 我不...
Hey, just, you know, scratch all that shit out. It's all my bad. I don't give...
所以你只是在浪费我时间吗
So you're just wasting my time?
把音乐转大声点
Turn the music back up.
哇
Wow.
啊哈 看看这里
Look at this.
就像游乐园一样 -等等...
Like an amusement park. -Wait, wait, wait, wait.
哎呀呀 真想不到
Oh, well, well, well.
看看我妹妹 -看是谁来了
Look at my little sister. -Look who's here.
噢 你把这里改造得太棒了
Aw, what a wonderful job you did here.
真漂亮 -是啊
Yeah. -Beautiful.
看起来不错吧 -看起来确实很棒
Looks nice.
你做得很好
It does look great. Y-You did a good job.
我觉得棒极了 -谢谢
Wonderful, I would say. -Thank you.
你有想过要做室内装潢吗
You ever think about interior decorating?
有啊 -是吗
Yes. -Yeah?
一直都很想 或是活动策划
All the time, or like, event planning
那会相当赚钱 -那会是不错的副业
would be a good side hustle. -There's good money in that.
我是认真的 -嗯 我也是
I'm serious. -Yeah. So am I.
不好意思
Excuse me.
塞孔先生
Mr. Bunghole.
你不打算忘了这回事 是吧 -对 大概吧
You're never gonna let that go, huh? -No, not really.
计算结果如何
What are the calculations?
一旦我们让这个破地方开始营运
Well, once we get this rust trap up and running
然后买♥♥些本世纪制♥造♥的设备 -嗯哼
and we get some equipment made -Mm-hmm.
可以讲得简单点吗 -但这很复杂
in this century... -Do you want to simplify this? -But it's complicated.
我知道很复杂 但...
I know it's complicated, but...
好吧 一个53加仑或200升的 波本酒桶可以产出250...
Okay. Well, a 53 gallon or 200 liter bourbon barrel yields 250--
要不要再试一次
You want to try that again? Simplify it.
这很复杂 这... -深呼吸 我跟你闹着玩的
It's complicated. It's... -Take a breath. -I'm breaking your balls.
堪萨斯城的人来了
Kansas City's here.
好吧 你们俩继续聊吧
All right, why don't you two continue?
但问问题的人是你 我♥干♥嘛跟他...
But you asked the question. Why would I talk to...
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表