剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
“老大要这样”的鬼话
"Oh, this is what the boss wants"-a** bulls**t.
就算是刷油漆
When you paint a room,
也要… -老天
you got to do... -Oh, my...
先做功课
...your prep work first.
又开始扯这套了
Here he goes with this s**t.
要我来做吗? -不知道
How 'bout I do it? -I don't know.
你有什么经验?
What experience do you have, uh--
你进过兄弟会吗?
Getting into frat houses?
我比在场任何人都熟
More than anyone here.
好
All right.
那就明天
Tomorrow, then.
明天?现在就做怎么样?
Tomorrow? How 'bout right now?
慢着,我要去拿证件
Easy. I got to get the badges.
还得知道里面有多少人
And I'm gonna need to know the number of guys in there,
怎么进地下室
how to get into the basement
有没有看门狗
and if there's a guard dog.
那个最重要
That last one is very, very important.
玛格丽特 -嗨
Margaret. -Hi.
好久不见 -是啊
It's been a minute, huh? -I know.
嗯 -啊
Mm. -Ah.
看到你真好
Oh, it's so lovely to see you.
见到你也很开心,安娜
Great to see you, too, Anna.
谢谢你特地来一趟
And thank you for coming all the way out here.
什么特地?我本来就会来
Oh, you didn't have to twist my arm.
我很爱这里
I love this place.
光看人就值回票价了
The people-watching alone is worth it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里一堆人来来回♥回♥
Lot of people prancing around here--ooh--
以为自己是大人物
like they're somebody important.
嗯,大部分人在塔尔萨
Well, most of them are.
都算是重要人物
At least in Tulsa.
我老公一直说要去
The hubby keeps saying that we're gonna apply
申请会员,但你知道的
for membership, but like they say,
如果我每次收到一个破承诺 能拿到一角…
if I had a dime for every broken promise...
就发大财了
Well, it is pricey.
还用你说 -是啊
I'll give you that. -Yeah.
他现在是公职人员了
Well, he's a public servant now,
所以没那种律师事务所的 好处跟奖金了
so there's no more law firm perks and bonuses.
是啊,可是安娜…检察总长耶?
Yeah, but, Anna... attorney general?
拜托,那不就是 通往更高位子的垫脚石吗?
Come on. That's a stepping stone towards higher office, right?
也许吧
Yes. Maybe.
唉,我不确定
Well, I don't know.
位子越高,被盯得越紧
Higher office, higher scrutiny.
你又不喜欢站在聚光灯下
You don't like the spotlight.
其实我不介意啦
No, I actually don't mind that.
只是…
It's just...
你懂的,其他事
You know, other things.
要不要去喝一杯?
Do you want to get a drink?
我现在真想要喝一杯
'Cause I could sure use one.
或两杯也行
Or two.
安娜…
And, Anna...
今天我们谈的事
anything we talk about today,
你知道我的个性
you know me.
我守口如瓶
I'm a vault.
你好
Hello.
她的婚姻出问题
Her marriage has problems,
跟我说了一堆
and she's explaining them to me.
说很久
At length.
好啊,让她说吧
Well, let's hear it.
这样很好
That's good.
你其实蛮会倾听的
You know, you're pretty good at this.
我觉得你当卧底会很适合
I think you'd be a natural as a spy.
瑟瑞舍欠你很大的人情
Thresher owes you big-time.
我也是
So do I.
她来了
There she is.
为真正的俄克拉何马人站出来…
...stand up for real Oklahomans...
我还不知道你这里有卡♥通♥欸
I didn't know you had cartoons here.
哦
Oh.
要喝杯水吗? -不用,我很好,谢谢你
Can I get you a water? -Nah, I'm good. Thank you.
好,我们快点把事情办完
All right, let's do this fast.
听着,我们本来可以去你家见面
Listen, we could have met you at your house.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你会跟环境融为一体
You'd blend right in.
听我说
Look,
我不会放过邓米尔
I don't put anything past Dunmire
和他那个傀儡官员
and his puppet incumbent.
我们在往上爬 他们开始坐立不安了
We're moving up, and they're getting agitated.
我去找检察总长了,他不买♥♥单
I went to see the AG. He wasn't buying my deal.
他知道那是他自己的问题吧?
He does realize that's his problem, right?
德怀特,我跟你说过
Dwight, I told you:
西西里那套在这里行不通
the Sicilian hustle doesn't work down here.
你不了解塔尔萨的政♥治♥文化
You don't know the political culture of Tulsa.
他们只喜欢跟自己圈子的人做事
They just like working with their own.
你以为我为什么会来这里?
Why do you think I'm here?
为什么要惹事生非?对吧?
Why rock the boat, for s**t's sake? Right?
你只要等我当选就可以找我麻烦了
You can bust my balls as soon as I get elected.
你能相信这个人多没礼貌吗?
Can you believe how f**king rude this guy is?
让我说明白点,你还记得
Let me explain something. Do you remember
我们说过会从中断处继续做起吗?
we had a conversation that we'd pick up where we left off?
没错,德怀特
Exactly. Dwight,
我的民调上去了
my polling is up.
在可能投票的人当中 我的好感度翻了一番
My Q scores among likely voters has doubled.
我真的有机会,那我为什么要
I got a real shot at this thing, so why would I risk it all
为了你去讨好某个检察总长 而搞砸一切?
to curry favor with some AG on your behalf?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
那就为你自己去做
Then do it on your behalf.
把这件事变成你自己的事
Make it about you.
建立关系
Building relationships.
关系…
Relation--
他是邓米尔那边的人 你们都知道的
He's Dunmire's guy, and you both know that.
是啦,但他也是州长那边的人
Yeah, but he's also the governor's guy.
如果你能把检察总长 从州长那里拉走
And if you can pull the AG away from the governor,
我觉得你可以做到
which I think you can,
或许还能让他为你背书…
maybe even get him to endorse you...
嗯哼 -那可是个大胜利
Mm-hmm. -...that would be a coup.
你的人气是在上升
And yeah, your numbers are improving,
但这种操作可能会让你更上一层楼
but a move like that could put you over the top.
为自己打一仗吧
Win one for yourself.
人啊,就是要趁热打铁
Man, you got to strike while the iron is hot,
对吧? -对,没错
am I right? -Right.
安排一次会面
Have a meeting for you.
甚至就直接在我那边见个面
Matter of fact, have a f**king meeting at my place.
可能会带来好运 -在你那边吗?
It might bring you luck. -At your place?
我意思是,那地方 不太是能赢得人心的最浪漫场所
I mean, not the most enchanting place to win a guy's favor.
我觉得生而叛逆酒吧很合适
I think Bred-2-Buck's perfect.
氛围对
Sets the right tone.
好耶
Yes.
卡尔瑟瑞舍,亿万富翁,但也是…
Cal Thresher, billionaire, but also...
人♥民♥的男人
man of the people.
喔,你又在夸张了
Oh, now you're pushing it.
没有
No.
我都是如此行事,卡尔
That's what I do, Cal.
来,握个手
Hey, let's shake.
在我弄断之前
Before I break it.
你觉得她在里面表现得好吗?
You think she good in there?
不然呢? 他们会强迫她做啤酒桶挑战吗?
Yeah, what, are they gonna force her to do a keg stand?
你拿到证件了吧? -当然有
You got the badges, right? -Of course.
喔,天啊
Oh, f**k.
喔,不会吧
Oh, s**t.
你怎么拿到这些东西的,兄弟?
How you come up on this, bro?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表