剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
这州里有人名字正常点吗
Is there anyone in this state with a normal name
比如德怀特
Like Dwight
还有谁想发表意见
Would anyone else like to share
欢迎 孩子
Welcome, son.
你好 我叫古迪
Hello. Uh, my name is Goodie,
我来找个酒鬼
and I'm looking for an alcoholic.
一个贼眉鼠眼 长得像从矮人国出来的混♥蛋♥
A beady-eyed, Lollipop Guild- looking motherfucker.
那个 匿名酗酒者家属会
Uh, well, uh, Al-Anon meetings
在周三
are on Wednesdays.
不不不 就是这鬼地方没错
No, no, no. This is the right fucking place
你好 古迪
Hello, Goodie.
他叫阿曼德
His name is Armand.
一个狡猾的人♥渣♥
A weaselly piece of shit.
我知道他来过这儿 口无遮拦
And I know he's been coming here, shooting his mouth off
说了不该说的话
saying things he shouldn't,
惹了不该惹的人
pissing off the wrong people.
这个混♥蛋♥失去了他的老婆.
This skid mark lost his wife..
他的孩子
... his kids.
他闯进了一个合伙人赌场的点钞室
He broke into the count room of an associate's casino
偷了五十万美金
and stole a half a million bucks.
他还想干掉我们老板
He tried to whack our boss.
你能想象这个醉醺醺的废物
Can you imagine this drunken shit-burger
手里拿着上了膛的枪吗
with loaded gun in hand
什么 不各位 别这样
What No, people, come on.
什么
What
我还以为这里很安全呢
And I thought this was a safe space.
总之
Anyway,
重点是 他擅离职守了
point being, he's AWOL.
所以 如果你们看到这个蠢货..
So, if you see this friggin' dope..
请劝他回来
... please ask him to return to the fold.
有个小提议给你 老爸行吗
Got a little proposition for you, Pop, all right
德怀特那边有点
Dwight got a little, uh,
管道问题 在他的新生意那儿
plumbing issue over at his new business.
就是那个前业主
The new business where the previous owner
在自己家被烧死的生意
burned up in his own home
但那不是他的错 对吧
But that's not his fault, though, you know
他跟那事一点关系都没有
He ain't got nothing to do with that.
得了吧 -我又没说是他的错 行吗
Come on, now. -I didn't say it was, all right
但我很清楚是谁的错
But I got a pretty good idea whose fault it was,
而且我也不想跟他扯上任何关系
and I don't want to have anything to do with him, either.
但这活儿给钱 可能比你用那个
But it's paying. Probably more than what you're making
小皮搋子賺得多
with that little old plunger.
德怀特跟那事根本没关系
Dwight ain't even got nothing to do with it.
是乔安妮 现在是她管事
It's Joanne. She's running things now.
酒厂执照上写的是她的名字
It's her name on that distillery license.
是吗 -是啊
Yeah -Yeah.
为什么是她
And why is that
不 对不起 儿子 不行
No, I'm sorry, son, but no.
懂吗 被炸一次就夠了我很好
All right Getting blown up once is enough for me. I'm good.
我就知道你会拒绝 我是说
Yeah, I told them you would say no, I mean..
周日见
I "Il see you Sunday.
周日见
See you Sunday.
他不想留下来跟他妈妈打个招呼吗
He didn't want to stay to say hi to his mama
他让我去给德怀特·曼弗雷迪的新酒厂干点活儿
He asked me to do some work on Dwight Manfredi's new distillery.
我觉得你应该接
I think you should do it.
变调了嘛
Well, that's a change of tune.
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe.
但我更担心咱们儿子
But I'm more worried about our son
而不是德怀特·曼弗雷迪
than Dwight Manfredi.
接下这活儿
Take this job.
这样你就能盯着他点了
Means you can keep an eye on him.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你是瓦尔登吗
Are you Walden
没错
That'd be right.
需要帮忙吗 -是的
Can I help you -Yeah.
我是德怀特·曼弗雷迪 我们代理
I'm Dwight Manfredi, and we're representing
这款蒙塔古波本
this Montague bourbon,
我们认为它是全州最好的
which we consider the best in the state.
对吧 米奇 -对
Right, Mitch -Right.
嗯 我很熟悉那款12年的
Yeah, I know the 12-year very well.
那你应该知道
So, then you know
它是顶级货
that it's top-shelf.
抱歉 伙计们 但是
I'm sorry, fellas, but, uh,
我的货架满了从上到下都满了
my shelves are full, uh, top and bottom,
而且我不再做精品小批量了
and I don't broker in boutique batch anymore.
真有意思 因为直到三年前
Oh, that's funny, ' cause up until three years ago,
你还是蒙塔古的唯一经销商
you were Montague's only distributor.
市场变了你懂的
Markets change, you know
人们...他们想要硬苏打水 梅斯卡尔
The people... they want hard seltzer, mezcal
无麸质的
gluten-free.
无麸质 -我看
Gluten-free -Well, looks to me
人们大多对邓迈尔提供的货
like people are mostly happy
挺满意的
with what Dunmire has to offer.
邓迈尔是个大品牌
Well, Dunmire's a great brand.
你究竟在担心什么
What are you so worried about
他找过你了
He reach out to you
他...他是个... -他是什么
H-He's a... -He's what
不好惹的人
A serious man
他跟你提过我们
He tell you about us
我...我不知道...
I-l don't know...
听着 伙计们 我得在这儿生活
Look, fellas, I got to live here.
总得有个地方住 对吧
Mm. Everybody's got to live somewhere, right
大脚怪 过来 你还喜欢那些"心理学"玩意儿吗
Bigfoot, come here. You still like that "psychology" stuff
喜欢 -跟瓦尔登试试
I do. -Give it a shot with Walden.
你好
Hello.
瓦尔登是吗 像瓦尔登湖那个名字
Walden, is it Like the pond.
嗯 我想 是的
Yeah, I guess, yeah.
我想跟你聊聊你现在的感受
I'd like to talk about how you're feeling now.
什么 什么 我的感...我感到害怕
What What What I'm fee... Uh, I'm feeling scared.
也许还有点绝望
Maybe a bit hopeless
我不想受到伤害
I don't want to get hurt.
你觉得
Oh. You think
我想伤害你
I'm trying to hurt you.
瓦尔登
Walden.
我知道你有麻烦 我理解
I know you got problems. I get that.
但我们会帮你摆平那个"邓米尔"
But we're gonna help you out with this "D un-me er" guy.
是"邓迈尔" -随便啦
"Du n-m ire."-Whatever.
而你要帮我们搞定分销
And you're gonna help us get distribution
推广我们的波本 对吧
for our bourbon, right
对
Right.
瓦尔登 你不介意
Walden, you don't mind
我们走的时候拿点样品吧
if we take a few samples on the way out
当然 随便拿
Of course. Whatever you would like.
请...自便
Just... help yourselves.
"邓米尔"
" D un-me er "
是"邓迈尔" -"邓迈尔" 随便啦
"Du n-m ire." -"Du n-m ire." Whatever.
米奇
Mitch
没想到是我吧
Not who you were expecting
你想干什么 科尔
What do you want, Cole
对于追悼会上的误会我很抱歉
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding at the memorial.
我不是有意让那种事发生的
I didn't mean for that to happen.
那你♥他♥妈♥就不该出现在那儿
Then you shouldn't have fucking been there.
别这样 克莱奧
Come on, Cleo.
从小学起 就一直是你和我
It's always been you and me, since grade school.
快滾
Just leave.
米奇到底有什么是我没有的
Now, what the hell does Mitch have that I don't
良心
A conscience
你父亲的死跟我毫无关系
Well, I had nothing to do with your father's death.
确实是个悲剧 但不是我♥干♥的
A tragedy, it was, but it weren't me.
不是么
No
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表