剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
迪根到底在哪
Where the f**k is Deacon?
他永远离开了
He's gone forever.
但在他走之前
But before he checked out,
我拿到了他的一切
I got everything.
但在我把那些资料给你之前
Before I give you all this info,
我要一张联邦酒类执照
I want a federal liquor license.
(前情提要)
嗨 -我的天 我是见鬼了吗
Hey. -My God, is that a ghost?
沉默瑞找人杀我吗
Did Quiet Ray take a contract out on me?
对
He did.
他请的是一流杀手吗
And did he hire the best?
对
He did.
你觉得他在耍你吗 -不会
You think he's playing you? -No.
他要放我们一马
He's giving us a break.
为什么要放我们一马
Why the break?
因为我在牢里救过他一命
'Cause I saved his life in the joint
大概是20年前的事了
about 20 years ago.
沉默瑞
Quiet Ray,
派了个纽约的杀手来杀你
he sent a New York hitter out to whack you.
我们去见个面 打声招呼吧
Let's go have a little meet and greet.
我们掉了六个分销商 包括尊酿酒业
We lost six distributors, including Premium Spirits.
不可能吧
That's not goddamn possible.
你奉献生命 奉献热血
You give your life! Your goddamn blood!
邓米尔先生想跟你谈谈
Mr. Dunmire would like to speak to you.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
曼弗雷迪小姐
Miss Manfredi.
只能怪你血管里流的血了
You can blame your blood for this.
家人能把你捧到最高
Family can take you the highest
也能带你跌到谷底
and bring you to the lowest depth.
把她绑起来
Tie her up.
我不是个预言家
I am not a prognosticator,
但 哇
but wow.
瑟瑞舍看起来稳了
Thresher's looking at a landslide.
民调之前就不错 但 老天
Numbers were good before, but man.
直到有人想炸死他
Until they tried to blow him up.
是啊
Yeah.
他叫我留下来 加入他的内阁
He's asked me to stay on, join his administration.
算是…顾问之类的
Kind of a... advisor.
你不需要淌这趟浑水
You don't need to get involved in this.
我不是已经卷进去了吗
Aren't I already involved?
但你真的不需要走那条路
But you really don't need to go down that road.
有人在里面替你打点 这挺好的 德怀特
It's good to have people on the inside, Dwight.
嗯
Yeah.
愿最适合的人胜出
May the best man win.
帮我跟乔安打个招呼
Say goodbye to Joanne for me.
乔安
Joanne?
乔安
Joanne?
乔安 你起来了吗
Joanne? You up?
乔安
Joanne.
糟糕
F**k.
喂 乔安 -乔安
Yo, Joanne? -Joanne?
她的车在这里 但乔安不见了
Her car is here, but Joanne's gone.
你整个地方都搜过了吗
Have you searched the place?
我会再搜一次 但门没锁
I'll search a second time, but doors were unlocked.
监视器呢
What about the cameras?
菩提说被关掉了
Bodhi said they were disabled.
(未知来电)
德怀特
Dwight.
乔安 你到底在哪
Joanne, where the hell are you?
血还是酒 曼弗雷迪先生
Blood or bourbon, Mr. Manfredi?
哪个比较重要
What's more important to you?
要不要做个交易
You up for a trade?
公平交易 就像你以前跟我提过的一样
Fair value exchange, not unlike the one you once offered me?
你知道我会杀掉你 对吧
You know I'm gonna end you, right?
不会
No.
我觉得你会先死
It'll most likely end in your death,
我早就说过我要看着你死
which I already told you I'd be there to watch.
但你的死才能让人记得更久
But yours is gonna be un-f**king-forgettable.
塔尔萨之王
第三季第十集
(生而叛逆酒吧)
好了 各位
All right, men.
我们要开战了
We're going to war,
但在动手前 要搞清楚对手是什么来头
but we can't move until we know exactly what we're up against.
我需要真正的战士跟打手
I'm gonna need some real manpower and some real hitters.
我家族树上还有几个
I got a few of those in the family tree.
我们要做好准备 这是我们
We got to be prepared, so here's a list
需要的武器清单
of weapons we're gonna need.
交给我
I'm on it.
开始行动
Let's get to it.
要喝咖啡吗
Would you like some coffee?
加奶精还糖
Take cream or sugar?
你喝黑的 就像你的衣服一样
You take it black, like your wardrobe?
我从没打过女人
I've never hit a woman.
我妈教我要饶过女人
My mama, she taught me to spare the fairer sex.
嗯 -哼
Hmm? -Hmm.
就是你把那老先生烧死在他家的
You just burn up old men in their homes?
是你哥先把事情弄到那步的
That was your brother that created the situation that caused that event.
是他点了那把火
He lit the fire, in his own way.
而我是被逼到走这一步的
I've been pushed.
你哥逼我的
Your brother pushed me
我没有选择
and brought me to this place.
你也没有选择
Brought you to this place.
只要签个字
Just sign it.
简单签个名 很多暴♥力♥就没必要了
A simple signature will spare us any more violence.
你把酒厂过户给我
You sign the distillery over to me,
之前的一切就算了
and all will be forgiven.
你哥是关心你的
Your brother cares about you.
他现在就在那里等着
And, right now, he's waiting,
准备好要发疯
loaded for bear.
最好别把他牵扯进来 曼弗雷迪小姐
Be best not to bring him into this, Miss Manfredi.
把你的名字签在文件上
Put your name on the papers.
你知道吗
You know what?
你连摆在你眼前的东西都看不到
You can't even see what's right in front of your face.
那是什么呢
And what is that?
你输了
You lost.
我们得想办法处理这件事
We got to f**king fix this.
我们的经销网被破坏了
Our distro's getting killed.
我会跟他说…
I'll tell him. I'll tell him.
嘿 我得跟他谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to him.
不行 现在不行
Nope. Not now.
他跟谁在一起
Now who's he in with?
好啦
All right.
你好吗
How's it going?
嗨 你是弗雷吗
Hey. You Fred?
是的 先生
I am, sir.
喔 别叫我先生 叫我老李就好
Oh, ain't no need to "sir" me. Call me Lee.
好的 老李 -德怀特说
All right, Lee. -So, Dwight said
我可以来这里拿一辆车
I can come over here and acquire a vehicle.
是真的吗
That right?
是的 没错
Yes, sir. That's right.
停车场或库房♥里的车都可以
Anything on the lot or on the floor.
什么车都可以吗 -是的 先生
Mm. Anything? -Yes, sir.
车牌干净吗 有登记吗
Clean plates? Registration?
这里所有车都有
For any of the vehicles, you got it.
嗯…
Mm, mm, mm.
我刚在想
You know, I was just thinking,
这辆佳特力看起来就像是我的
this here looks just like my new Cadillac.
我也是这么觉得
I was thinking the same thing.
我去拿几把钥匙给你
Get you some keys.
好啊
All righty then.
真不敢相信他会做这种事
I can't believe he done this.
还好吗
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表