剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
生意现在差不多可以自动运行了
Well, business kind of runs itself now.
我需要找点事让脑子忙碌
I needed something to keep my mind busy
免得那些孤单的夜晚难熬 谢谢你
and to stave off those lonely nights. Thank you.
我觉得你会是个了不起的州长人选
I think that you will make one hell of a governor.
这代表我得到你的选票了
Does that mean I have your vote?
我给你更好的...我会帮你当选
I'll do you one better... I'll help you get elected.
啊 你觉得我 没办法靠自己办到吗
Huh. You don't think I can do it on my own.
首先 我看过民调
For one thing, I've seen the polls.
我竞选经理说我的支持度上升了
My campaign manager says my numbers are up.
嗯 你的竞选经理 需要一个竞选经理
Mm, your campaign manager needs a campaign manager.
还有一件事... -是什么
Another thing... -What's that?
那个"孤单的夜晚"问题
That "lonely nights" issue.
我没想到那是个问题 -"名副其实的单身汉"
Didn't know it was an issue. -"Confirmed bachelor"
不会有好民调表现的
does not poll well, and it does not
更没办法让你进入州长办公室
get you into statewide office.
别忘了布坎南也是单身汉
Let's not forget that Buchanan was a bachelor.
呃 是的 他是
Uh, yes, he was.
他也是美国史上第二烂的总统
He was also the second worst president in U.S. history.
卡尔 我在这些场合见过你
Cal, I've seen you at these events,
气氛都怪怪的
and the vibe is just off.
重点是...
Bottom line... and I do mean this
我真的很爱你的为人
in the most loving of ways...
但说实在的 人们不喜欢你
people don't like you.
哦 拜托 他们爱我
Oh, come on. They love me.
嗯 你母亲爱你 你的员工爱你
Mm. Your mother loves you. Your employees love you.
他们也都很捧场我的笑话
They laugh at all my jokes.
他们的薪资支票是你签的
Mm. You sign their checks.
然而选民
The voters,
那些尘世间的平民百姓
the salt-of-the-earth citizens of Oklahoma,
不喜欢你
they do not like you.
但卡尔 他们喜欢我
But, Cal, they like me.
我是有名气的
I'm known.
城市与乡村 石油大亨与银行家
Urban and rural, oil barons and bankers,
牧场主与科技界兄弟 我都认识
ranchers and tech bros... I know 'em all.
我有人脉 也知道怎么玩这场游戏
I got connections, and I know how to play the game.
让我帮你一把
Let me help you.
嗯
Mm.
德怀特能从中得到什么
What does Dwight get out of this?
德怀特不知道我在这里
Dwight doesn't know I'm here.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我的牧场
My ranch.
你把你的股份卖♥♥回给我
You sell me back your share,
以每一美元一角的价钱卖♥♥给我
ten cents on the dollar.
那回报呢
And in return?
我会把州长官邸的钥匙交到你手上
I will hand you the keys to the governor's mansion.
告诉我 德怀特发现了会怎么样
Tell me, what happens when Dwight finds out?
德怀特让我自己操心就好
You let me worry about Dwight.
考虑一下
Think about it.
我很有幽默感 对吧 我很会搞笑
I'm funny, right? I have humor.
是的 先生 你很幽默
Yes, sir, you're hilarious.
很特定的一种幽默
It is a very specific humor.
喔 闭嘴
Oh, fuck.
欢迎来到《烈魂评论》
Welcome to Spirited Takes,
我们把波本放在该有的聚光灯下
where we give bourbon the spotlight that it deserves.
我是贾斯帕
I'm Jasper.
能不能把他打造得更有看头一点 他看起来有点太...
Can we beef him up a bit? He seems a little too...
有热忱
Enthusiastic?
像书呆子
Nerdy.
知道了 不要书呆子
Got it. Don't like nerds.
不 我爱书呆子 但我们需要点标题党的感觉
No, I love nerds, but we need, like, clickbait.
也许给他加点肌肉 再留胡子
Maybe give him some muscles. Oh, and a beard.
大家都爱胡子
But we do like beards.
我们今天
Today, we are going to take
要介绍一款实力远超级别的威士忌
a look at a whiskey that punches well above its weight class.
干杯
Cheers.
笑死
LOL.
不好意思 他有六根手指吗
I'm sorry, does he have six fingers?
还有这背景是怎样
Also, what is this background?
还以为是在出奇老鼠薄饼乐园后面
It looks like he's in the back of a fucking Chuck E. Cheese.
说真的 不完美
Okay, look, it's not perfect,
但要用这双手和那键盘 去打造梦中情人
but it's very hard to make Mr. Right with these hands
实在不容易 抱歉
and that keyboard. Sorry.
我...我不需要梦中情人 我只是...
I-I don't need Mr. Right, I just...
如果我们能做好 我真的觉得
Look, if we get this right, I really think
可以把这品牌带上另一个层次
we could take the brand to the next level.
如果我们把50年波本拿回来
If we get the 50 back.
当我们把50年波本拿回来
When we get the 50 back.
我不懂
I don't understand.
为什么不直接用真实的波本网红
Why don't we just use a real-life bourbon influencer?
真实的人会问真实的问题
Real people ask real questions.
我们想要宣传 不想要包袱
We want the publicity without the baggage.
岁月之岩
? Rock of ages ?
石缝之裂
? Cleft of stone ?
资安 去你的
Cybersecurity, my ass.
爸 他们入侵了云端
Dad, they hacked into the cloud.
我们所有的东西都被弄坏了 四成的货都受到影响
And all our shit's fucked up, 14%.
把电♥话♥挂了
Hang up the phone.
科尔 你在吗 喂
Cole, you there? Hello?
喂
Hello...
你是我力量的见证
You are a testament to my strength.
我们根本不该雇这些人
We should've never hired these guys.
科尔 是你雇的人
Cole, you're the one who hired 'em.
这不是电脑的错
It's not some computer's fault.
这全是你的错
This is all on you.
外包 为了捡小钱而丢大钱
Outsourcing, stepping over dollars to pick up pennies,
你本该盯着店面
when you should've been minding the shop.
我会处理
I'm gonna take care of it.
我会把一切都搞定
I'll fix everything.
还有... 我们拿到了蒙太古的50年波本
And-and we still got the Montague 50.
我帮你拿回来了 爸
I got it back for you, Dad.
我拿回来了
I got it back.
你跟我说过了
So you've told me.
告诉我 你放在安全的地方
Tell me it's in a safe location.
我派三个人在铁路货场守着
I've got three guys guarding it at the rail yard.
我现在就能开过去
I can drive there now.
跟我走
Come with me.
你可以先尝一口
You can taste it.
晚点
Later.
有50年波本的消息吗
Any news about the 50?
在等电♥话♥
Just waiting on the call.
我整个上午都在跑来跑去
I been running around all morning.
马上就要回去
About to head back here in a minute.
我不知道 我们都在搜查
I don't know. We're just all doing reconnaissance,
等情报
waiting on intel.
然后呢
Then what?
一旦找到藏匿地点 我们就集结
Once we find where it's stashed, then we rally.
邓米尔不会逍遥法外
Dunmire ain't getting away with this.
德怀特要报♥警♥
Dwight going to the cops?
你知道那没用的
You know that's pointless.
那你要组队出动
So, what, you form a posse?
我们把我们的东西拿回来
We take care of what's ours.
我们把你的东西拿回来
We take care of what's yours.
我不想你在过程中丧命 米奇
I don't want you getting killed in the process, Mitch.
你这个在邓米尔草坪上甩尾的人 没资格说我
Says the woman that's whipping donuts around Dunmire's lawn.
我不觉得他会 为了我弄坏草皮就开枪
I didn't think he'd shoot us over landscaping,
但如果是 为了一亿五千万美金的波本呢
but $150 million in bourbon?
那是你家的波本
Your family's bourbon.
不值得为了那笔钱去死
It ain't worth getting killed over, no matter the money.
也不值得你回去坐牢
And it ain't worth you going back to prison.
你说得没错
Look, what you said was true.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表