剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
那女人从一开始就在骗我
This bitch was tricking me from the start.
谁 慢慢说
Who? Slow down.
那个脱衣舞娘
The stripper.
她开着科尔的卡车
She driving Cole's truck.
我和我爸在一起 我们在跟踪她
I'm with my Pops now. We-we on her tail.
她应该会带我们去 藏50年波本的地方
I think she gonna lead us to the 50.
你在哪里
Where are you?
她一停车我就传定位给大脚
I'll drop Bigfoot a pin when she lands.
当时有人把袋子套在我头上
I had a sack put over my head
我闻到甜玉米酒糟的味道
that smelled like sweet corn mash,
嘴里还被塞东西
a gag stuffed in my mouth.
一个像保罗班扬那样的人
A man the size of Paul Bunyan
拿枪指着我的脸
had a gun pointed at my face.
我当时不知道能不能活着出来
I didn't know if I was gonna make it out alive.
但为了尝到有史以来最棒的波本
But it was all worth it to taste the best bourbon
蒙太古50年 一切都是值得的
ever distilled... the Montague 50.
一旦我们按下发布 就无法回头了
Once we post it, there's no turning back.
如果有人来 要求看50年波本的酒桶怎么办
What if people show up, asking to see casks of the 50?
我们就说它太珍贵
We'll tell them that it's so valuable,
所以藏在一个秘密的地点 不能展示
it's in a secret place, and we can't show them.
我觉得他的追随者会买♥♥单
I think his followers are gonna eat this up.
我们捏出来的人会让我们赚翻天
Our Franken-AI is gonna be a freaking gold mine.
也可能直接害死我们
Or our demise.
唯一的方法就是放手试一试
There's only one way to find out.
发布吧
Post it.
好
Okay.
(米曹顺水流水电行)
绝对不可能
Ain't no fucking way.
这个吃类固醇的 矫揉造作白人混♥蛋♥
This goofy-ass steroids-taking Ritz cracker
你看他那样子
motherfucker... look at him.
那就是揍你的家伙吗
That's the kid who roughed you up?
就是他 -走吧
That's him. -Let's go.
我车后面有几根铅管
I got some lead pipes in the back of the van.
铅不是便宜货吗 爸
Ain't lead cheap, though, Pop?
黄铜 铜 随便 走吧
Brass, copper, whatever. Let's go.
不用 我已经知道 接下来会怎么收场
Nah, I already know how this gonna pan out.
我不想重蹈覆辙
I don't want to make the same mistake twice.
等救兵来再说
Let's wait for the cavalry to get here.
说曹操曹操到
Well, speak of the devil.
就是他们 老大 你看那边
That's them over there, boss. Check it out.
(优质烈酒经销商)
做得好 泰森 马克 谢谢你的帮忙
Good job, Tyson. Mark, thanks for the assist.
不论年纪多大 儿子还是需要父亲
Grown ass or not, sons still need their fathers.
记住这点
Remember that.
比尔来了
Here's Bill.
德怀特
Dwight.
你看到什么 -我看到桶子
What do you got? -So I'm seeing the, uh, barrels
正从卡车后面卸下来
coming off the back of the truck right here.
我看到科尔在那边 邓米尔在后头
I saw Cole over there, Dunmire in the back,
我还看到施莲妮蒂就在那...
and I see Serenity just fucking...
施莲妮蒂 谁
Serenity? What's Serenity?
泰森那位脱衣舞娘
Tyson's skanky stripper.
闭嘴 老兄 -拜托 嘿
Shut the fuck up, man. -Come on. Hey.
我现在要专心 老兄 -冷静...
I'm trying to focus here, man. -Easy. Easy, easy.
可恶 -老天啊
Damn. -Jesus.
我们要采用什么战术
What's the play?
佯攻 走吧
A diversion. Let's go.
老爸 就交给你了
Care to do the honors, Dad?
这橡木桶是有历史的 各位
There's history in this oak, boys.
有位特别的人 我要特别感谢
There's a special someone... that I'd like to thank.
我们的天父
Our Heavenly Father,
我们感谢你把我们劳动的果实
we thank you for bringing the fruits of our labor
带回正直之人手中
back to the hands of the righteous.
这本就是你的旨意
For this was always your plan,
让这神圣的威士忌
for this holy whiskey
回到真正
to be back in the hands of those
值得祝福的人手里
who truly deserve its blessings.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
手举起来
Move and die, son.
好孩子
That's a boy.
邓米尔
Dunmire!
我得称赞你 曼弗雷迪先生
I give you credit, Mr. Manfredi.
你的坚韧令人佩服
Your tenacity is most impressive.
谢谢 公平交易
Thank you. Fair exchange.
把我们的酒还回来
Our booze back...
你的人也能回去
and you get your blood back.
你对公平交易的见解还真奇怪
Well, now, you got a strange notion about fair exchange.
公平交易
Fair exchange.
他的脑袋还在他头颅里
His brains remain in his skull.
我理解你的意思 很清楚 但是...
I understand the proposition, it's clear, but...
那些橡木桶里是一大笔钱
there's a fortune in them barrels.
别误会 我不是冷血的人
And don't misunderstand, think me heartless,
我不是为了钱
I'm not about the money.
不是吗 -是为了传承
No. -It's the legacy.
嗯
Hmm.
你能出更多吗 曼弗雷迪先生
Can you offer more, Mr. Manfredi?
让我尝点甜头
A sweetener, perhaps?
你愿意让你儿子白白死去
You're willing to let your kid die for really nothing?
真是令人惊讶
That's impressive,
而且说真的
and it's really
你疯了 邓米尔
fucking demented, Dunmire.
这个嘛
Well,
谢谢你的观察
I appreciate your observation,
曼弗雷迪先生 但我崇拜的儿子只有一位
Mr. Manfredi, but there is only one son that I worship,
而他曾经也为了 更大的利益而被牺牲
and he was sacrificed in the name of the greater good, too.
可恶
Goddamn.
要 还是不要
Yes or no?
我投降
I surrender the field.
放他走
Let him go.
你从我这夺走的任何东西 我都能夺回
There's nothing you can take from me that I can't take back,
曼弗雷迪先生 给我记着
Mr. Manfredi! Please remember that!
哦 我会记得的
Oh, I'll remember.
嗯
Mm.
所以 你都拿回来了 对吧
So, you got it all back, huh?
是啊 你怀疑我办不到吗
Yeah. Did you doubt that I would?
哦 我学到绝不该怀疑你
Oh, I have learned never to doubt you.
很好 我也不怀疑你
Good. You know, and I don't doubt you, either.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
有一点 -嗯
A little bit. -Uh-huh.
玛格丽特 有些事正在发生
You know, Margaret, something's happening here.
像是这些碎片开始拼凑在一起
It's like all these pieces are starting to fall into place,
就像楼下那副拼图一样
like that puzzle downstairs.
嗯 你觉得你看到了什么
Mm-hmm. What do you think you see?
我觉得有点像启示
I think it's kind of like a revelation.
懂吗 别读了 这就是启示
You know? Stop reading. It's like a revelation.
我来到这里时 觉得自己像个行尸走肉
Like, when I came here, I felt like dead man walking.
我不认识任何人 后来遇见你们 尤其是你
I didn't know anybody, then I met you guys... especially you.
我觉得我得到了第二次机会
And I feel like I'm now getting a second shot at things.
像酒的生意就正在发生
Like, the booze is happening. This is happening.
一切都在发生 真棒
Everything's happening. It's great.
第二次机会
Second shot.
你扭转了一切
You turned that all around.
不 扭转的不是我 因为当我在底特律时
No, I didn't turn it, 'cause when I was in Detroit,
相信我 我恨整个世界
believe me, I hated the world.
我想世界也恨我
And the feeling was mutual, I'm sure,
不过我后来意识到 人与人是需要彼此的
but then I realized people need people.
什么
What?
这不是什么新鲜事 但是是真的
It's not original, but... it's true.
等等 你以前没听过 "人人都需要彼此"这句话吗
Wait a minute. You've heard "people need people" before?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表