剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
已经很久没人想干掉我了
It's been a long time since someone tried to whack me.
偶然地
Accidentally.
无论你怎么措辞 最终结果都是死亡
No matter how you word it, it still leads to death.
他说什么
What'd he say?
他要干掉我
He's gonna whack me.
塔尔萨之王前情提要...
今天真是个抓捕罪犯的好日子 不是吗
Great day for a bust, ain't it?
这件事结束之后 我们就彻底结束了
When this is over, we're done.
如果这笔交易成功
If this deal holds,
那我们就完成了
then we're done.
慢慢放到桌子上 -扶他们起来
On the table. Slow. - Get him up.
没想到自己竟成了双重背叛的受害者
Didn't expect to be on the wrong end of the double cross.
我想要你知道的一切
I want everything you know.
每一个客户 每个细泡 所有的一切
Every client, every cell, everything.
我父亲提到了一家酒店
My father said something about a hotel,
还说会伤害很多人
and hurting a lot of people.
你在格兰德酒店放炸♥弹♥了吗
Did you put a bomb at the Grand Hotel?
是的 -他妈的听到了吗
Yes. -You fucking hear that?
快去那里
Now get over there!
快跑 炸♥弹♥ 快跑 快跑
Bomb! Bomb! Move!
快跑 炸♥弹♥
我们是联邦调查局 快走 ...
你还好吗 -好 我没事儿
Are you all right? -Yeah, yeah, I'm... I'm good.
(新泽西州纽瓦克)
嘿
Hey.
他们派我来检查火警警报
They, uh, sent me over to check out the fire alarm.
他们是谁
Who's they?
斯特林物业管理公♥司♥
Sterling Property Management.
显然 你们都在车站里 设置了静音装置
Apparently, y'all are setting off silents down at the station.
是卡洛斯吗 -我不知道 伙计
Was it Carlos? -I don't know, man.
他们只是告诉我过来做个检测
They just told me to come over here and run a diagnostic.
没人告诉我
Uh... no one told me.
你知道 这没什么大不了的 伙计
You know... Ain't no thing, partner.
我可以回来
I can come back.
但你知道罚款 它们不断累积
But you know them fines, they keep piling up.
等等
Hold up.
(解除武装)
这些狡猾的头足类动物
These crafty cephalopods
学会了几种攻击方法
have learned several methods of attack.
尽管它们的进化路径与人类不同
Despite their different evolutionary path from humans,
章鱼是地球上最聪明的动物之一
octopi are one of the smartest animals on Earth.
等等
Wait.
拜托 哥们 等一下 我去给你拿钱
Come on, man. Wait. I'll get you the money.
对于未经训练的人来说
To the untrained eye,
围绕着猎物的触手群
the swirling mass of tentacles
看似杂乱无章
surrounding its prey may seem chaotic.
但事实上这是一次 经过精心计算的袭击
But it's actually a highly calculated hit.
对于另一种美味佳肴 虾
For another delicacy-- shrimp--
章鱼往往会采取更加隐蔽的方式
octopi tend to apply a more stealthy approach.
该死
Shit.
这混♥蛋♥想要干什么
What this motherfucker want?
你不应该来这里 小子
You ain't meant to come here, son.
我被派来的
I was sent.
事情已经办完了 我留了言
The deed is done. I left word.
他想亲自和你谈谈
He wants a word... in person.
他妈的
Fuck.
所以 我听说纽瓦克的情况一切顺利
So, I hear all's good with the situation in Newark.
我认为你不会 再看到他们出现任何问题
Yeah, I don't think you're gonna see no more problems out of them.
很好 很好
Good, good.
只是因为你 雷 我才这么做
I only took this 'cause of you, Ray.
嗯 你知道 感觉自己很特别是件好事
Well, you know, it's nice to feel special.
那...这就是我应得的吗
That, um... Is that what I'm owed?
不 那是...这是你应得的两倍
No, that's, uh, that's twice what you're owed.
雷 雷 等一下 等一下 等等
Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray, hold up now.
我已经受够了 老兄
I'm done with this, man.
已经完成了 你听说了吗
Been done with it, you heard?
再来一个 就完成了
You got one more, then you're done.
你知道塔尔萨吗
You know Tulsa?
知道 怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
你认识德怀特·曼弗雷迪吗
And you know Dwight Manfredi?
你知道我认识 -是的
You know I do. -Yeah.
这就是为什么必须是你
That's why it's got to be you.
我希望他离开
I want him gone.
为什么 雷
Why for, Ray?
曼弗雷迪除了自己以外
Manfredi is a man who doesn't give a fuck
不在乎任何人
about anyone but himself.
他没有忠诚度
He has no loyalty.
在我的世界里
And in my world,
那是死亡之吻
that's a bacio della morte.
当我和你说话时 请看着我
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
做不到 雷
Can't do it, Ray.
什么
What?
根本就没办法
Ain't no fucking way.
你搞得好像自己有选择权似的...
You're acting here like you have a choice or something...
即便我们都知道你没有
...when we both know that you don't.
塔尔萨之王
第三季第九集
迪肯到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is Deacon?
你说过这不重要 你自己亲口说的
You said it was low priority. You said that yourself.
是的 他在哪里 -没关系
Yeah. Where is he? -Doesn't matter.
不要再问我这个问题 因为他不会回来了
Don't ask me that again, 'cause he ain't coming back.
他永远地走了
He's gone forever.
但在他离开之前
But before he checked out,
我知道了一切 他所做的一切
I got everything-- everything he's ever done,
他原本要做什么 他的同伙 所有的一切
what he was gonna do, his associates, everything.
但在我告诉你所有这些信息之前 我想要一些东西
But before I give you all this info, I want something.
什么 钱
What? Money?
我想要一张联邦酒类许可证
I want a federal liquor license.
一张联邦...你是认真的吗
A fed--? Are you serious?
我十分认真
I'm fucking dead serious.
这会让你成为英雄
This is gonna make you a hero.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我得走了
I got to go.
你这位朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
约翰·穆索 酒类销♥售♥员
John Musso, liquor salesman.
达成交易 好的
Making deals. Nice.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
到底发生什么事了 -我不知道 伙计
What the hell's going on? -I don't know, man.
这些是退货 -退货
These are returns. -Returns?
这怎么可能
But how's that possible?
我想优质配送抛弃了我们
I guess Premium Distro dropped us.
嘿 你好吗 -嘿
Hey. How you doing? -Hey. Beer.
任何种类的啤酒 以及没有气泡的水
Any kind, and a flat water, no bubbles.
好的 没问题
All right. You got it.
你好吗
How you doing?
大家都好吗 我希望如此
How's everybody doing? Good, I hope.
斯宾塞 来点波旁伏特加 和一瓶啤酒怎么样
Spencer, how about the bourbon, vodka and a bottle of beer?
所以 我打算用这个 来让你刮目相看 老板
So I meant to hit you with this one, boss.
瞧瞧 你现在开始创业了吗
Look at this. You're now starting to kick up?
你知道 我必须做自己的事情
No, I had to get my own thing going.
斯宾塞有大学人脉 所以我们锁定了这个机会 组队行动
Spencer had the college connection, so we locked in, teamed up, threw us a rave.
为我们办了场狂欢派对
A bunch of people came,
来了一群人 结果很愉快
turned out nice. Yeah.
是吗 你和斯宾塞 做的这件事不危险吧
This thing you're doing with Spencer, it's not dangerous?
不 老板 只是些大学生 他们沉醉于音乐之中
No, boss, it's just college kids. You know, they get caught up in the music.
没事的 你知道吗
It's just nothing, you know?
塔尔萨没劲透了
Tulsa, Tulsa getting lame as hell,
所以我们不得不让 这座城市稍微热闹起来
so we had to turn the city up a little.
我为你感到骄傲 西装也很漂亮 -对
I'm proud of you. Nice suit, too.
噢 是的 你喜欢吗 我自己缝的
Oh, yeah, you like it? I designed it myself.
不 你没有 -哦 你想要一个 我给你办
No, you didn't. -Oh, you want one, I got you.
我们有赢家啦
Hey, we got a winner!
嘿
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表