剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我就待在这里 渴望得到父亲的认可
I'll just be here, longing for my father's approval.
德怀特 发生了严重的事情
We got some serious shit happening, Dwight.
什么事
Like what?
文斯那个人♥渣♥ 他打给我
That scumbag, Vince. He's calling me.
他正在打探波本威士忌的事
He's sniffing around about the bourbon
还有我和你的关系 -这是必然的
and my involvement with you. -That was bound to happen.
不 我明白 这我明白
No, I understand. That, I understand.
但你和我 我们是一起做生意的
But you and me--we're in business together.
我想问 你打算如何处理这些畜生
So, I mean, what's your plan for dealing with these animals?
因为他们张牙舞爪地在找我麻烦
Because they're up my ass and they're showing their teeth.
这是时间问题 别这样
It's a matter of time. Come on.
你对这件事的态度有点太随便了吧
I mean, you're taking this a little bit casual, no?
这个嘛 我有很多事情要操心 无法专心处理那种事
Yeah, well, I got a lot of things on my mind. I can't focus on that.
寡言的雷要我背叛你 明白吗
Quiet Ray wants me to turn on you. Capisce?
那当然 他很聪明
Course he does, he's smart.
他就是这种人 他妈的不会跟你正面交锋
This is the kind of guy-- this fucking guy will not come at you head-on.
他会避免这种情况 他会用欺骗的手段来对付你
He'll avoid that. He'll come at you with deception.
他该死的脑子就是这样运作的
That's how his fucking brain works.
好 他很聪明 我们得比他更聪明
Right. Well, he's smart, we got to be fucking smarter.
因为这门生意利益庞大 不能拱手让给纽约的人
Because this--this is way too big to let it slide with New York.
你比任何人清楚 他们想分一大杯羹
You know better than anybody, they're gonna want a big chunk.
否则 他们很有可能会跟我们开战
And if not, going to war is a pretty good bet.
除此之外
On top of that,
我在蓝山的一家电线厂刚遭到突袭 -什么时候
one of my wire places in Blue Hills -just got raided. -When?
今天 一小时前
Today. An hour ago.
事情不太对劲
Something's going on.
你的手下亚曼德 你跟他谈过了吗
Your guy, Armand--have you spoken to him? 'Cause may-maybe
也许他又在跟纽约的人交谈
he's talking to New York again.
更糟的是 也许他向联邦调查局告密
Worse yet, maybe he's flipped with the feds.
不可能 你想太多了
There's no way. You're overthinking this.
是吗 -没错
Am I? -Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
也许我的自我保护意识比你强 -这他妈的很难说
Or maybe my sense of self-preservation is better than yours. -It's fucking doubtful.
我不在乎寡言的雷 联邦调查局
You know, I don't care about Quiet Ray or the feds
或任何威胁 无论真假
or any threat, real or imagined.
这他妈的对我来说是大事
This is f... fucking big for me.
这可能是我这辈子最大的机会
This could be the greatest opportunity in my life
虽然伴随着风险 但我他妈不在乎
and it comes with danger, I don't fucking care.
我准备好了 -是吗
I'm ready for it. -Yeah?
因为要是我们没戏唱 或是开战了
Because we get benched, we-we go to war?
你♥他♥妈♥的机会就没了
You got no fucking opportunity.
幸运之神眷顾勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
马基维利说的
Machiavelli.
(手表维修)
该死
Fuck.
喂 -你符合客户标准
Yeah? -You made the grade.
我们现在见面 -我今天不行
Now we meet. -I can't do it today.
一定要今天 否则我撤回邀约
Today it must be, or the offer is withdrawn.
明天
Tomorrow.
给你五分钟重新考虑
Five minutes to reconsider.
嘿...
Hey--
喂
Yeah?
我知道你现在很忙 但那不是你的首要之务
I get that you're very busy, but that's not your top priority.
你♥他♥妈♥偷听我的电♥话♥ -没错
Are you fucking tapping me?
同意跟他见面
That's right. Take the meeting.
我今天没空 我有别的计划
I'm not doing it today. I got other plans.
这是你卑微的人生中最重要的事...
This is the most important thing in your miserable li--
我传个东西给你
I'm gonna send you something.
什么东西 -只是提醒你
What? -It's a reminder
这个人♥渣♥是什么样的人
of who this piece of shit is.
同意跟他见面
Take the meeting.
(手表维修)
喂
Yeah?
要见面吗
We on?
好 我们见一面 约在哪里
Yeah, we're on. Where?
这个地方你很熟
You know the place well.
你是怎么了
What's going on with you?
泰森 开车就对了 -该死 事情不太对劲
Tyson, just drive. -Damn, something going on.
你想听一些建议吗
Some advice, you want that?
人不会得到自己应得的事物
People don't get what they deserve,
而是得到自己吸引的事物
they get what they attract.
对 就像因果报应 -我不确定有因果报应
Yeah, like karma. -I don't know about karma.
我做过许多坏事 却逍遥法外
Karma. But I--I've gotten away with a lot of things.
但如果你内心觉得自己活该受罚 那你就会受罚
But if you think you deserve to be punished inside, you will get just that.
你会承担后果 -他妈的什么后果
You will take the fall. -The fuck is that--the fall?
你觉得自己在这里
You know, you-you think this life
努力过的这种生活是如此特别
you're trying to live here is so special
强大又真实吗 -当然
and powerful and real? -Right.
将来你会收到一张待缴的黑暗账单...
Well, there's gonna come a dark check that's due.
而那张账单 将会十分真实
And that check-- that's gonna be the real real.
我完全听不懂在说什么
That don't make no sense.
我觉得很有道理
Does to me.
思考一下
Think about it.
我思考过了 我想我需要一杯冷饮
Man, I did, and I think I need me a cold drink.
好 我们晚点会喝到
Yeah, well, we'll get it later.
待在车上
Stay here.
卢卡斯 我的伏特加
Lucas. My vodka.
你来了
There you are.
没错
That's right.
你拥有这里很久了吗
You have this place long?
嗯 好一阵子了
Yeah. Little while.
生意还好吗
Do well for you?
我们来谈正事吧
Let's get down to business.
这就是正事
This is business.
尽可能了解客户相当重要 尤其是在我这一行
It's important, especially in my profession, to know as much as is necessary about my clients.
像是你住在哪里
Like where you reside,
你做生意的地点 雇用的人等等
your places of business, the people under your employ, et cetera.
知道再多也不为过
You never know too much.
我是说 你的履历...
I mean, your résumé...
怎么了
What about it?
坐了25年牢
Twenty-five years in prison?
这他妈的是过去的事了
That's yesterday's fucking news.
嗯 这令人钦佩
Mm. It's admirable.
永不妥协 这令人钦佩
Not compromising. It's admirable.
进入正题吧
Let's get to it.
你要哪种炸♥药♥
What type of explosive? The...
杀伤威力差异很大
the damage varies by a lot.
我使用特殊化合物 无法追踪
I use special compounds, untraceable.
我只想除掉竞争对手
I just want to take out the competition.
你需要的爆♥炸♥范围有多大
What size area do you need the explosion to encompass?
他的房♥子
His house.
嗯 多少平方呎
Mm. Square footage?
一万到一万五千平方呎
Ten or 15,000 square foot?
是一万还是一万五 这差异相当大
Ten or 15? It's-it's a big difference.
一万五
Fifteen.
这位幸运儿是谁
And the lucky recipient?
你想知道他的名字
You want to know his name?
对 目标 这也需要调查
Yes, the target. That also requires research
才能具体掌握
to be specific.
杰瑞迈亚邓迈尔
Jeremiah Dunmire.
邓迈尔 那个波本威士忌制♥造♥商
Dunmire. The bourbon maker.
没错
That's right.
现在先给25万美元 事成之后再给25万
That will be a quarter of a million now and then another 250 when I'm done.
你之前没提到今天要付款的事
You didn't mention anything about payment now.
这个嘛 我现在提了
Well, I am mentioning it.
你手上有吗
You have it?
没有的话 我很乐意离开
If not, I'm happy to go on my way.
非常好
Very good.
谈完了吗 我还要出席活动
We done? I got an event to go to.
我知道
I know.
我们谈完了
We're done.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表