剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
那么 飞机坐得怎么样?
So, how was the flight?
还行 挺顺利的
Yeah, it was a good flight.
好久没坐飞机了
Been a long time since I've been on a plane.
你呢? -呃 我们开车来的
How was yours? - Uh, we drove.
开车?你♥他♥妈♥为什么要开车来?
You drove? Why the hell did you do that for?
这样我才能带上我的武器 -什么 开玩笑的吧?
So I could bring my weapons. - What, is that a joke?
就是开玩笑
It is a joke.
文斯在这儿干什么?
The fuck is Vince doing here?
怎么 你不喜欢他?
What, you don't like him?
实话? -对
The truth? - Yeah.
他活着都浪费头发
He's a waste of fucking hair.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
自从奇基离开我们…
Well, you know, since Chickie left us...
…他算是聪明了点 他变了个人
...he's kind of wised up. He's a changed man.
他变了?你听说过孔子吗?
He's changed? You ever hear of Confucius?
嗯 听说过 -我告诉你他说了什么
Yeah, I've heard of him. - Let me tell you what he said.
唯上智与下愚不移
The wisest of men and the stupidest of men never change.
那我想我就是最聪明的那种了
Then I guess I'm the wisest.
是啊
Yeah.
德怀特 你好吗?
Dwight. How you doing?
还活着
I'm doing.
你看起来不错 头发白了点
You look good. The hair's grayer.
你的嘴倒是变大了
And your mouth is bigger.
去那边坐着 -是啊 去吧
Go sit over there. - Yeah, do that.
带着你那头毛去溜达溜达
Take your hair for a walk.
我劝你少喝点奶昔
I'd stay clear of the milkshakes.
去你的 文斯
Fuck you, Vince.
我刚才说到哪儿了
So as I was saying,
文斯需要份工作 我就给了他一份
Vince needed a job, so I gave him one.
所以 他现在跟我了 你没意见吧?
So, he's with me now. You okay with that?
怎么 你现在开始招残疾人了?
What, are you hiring the handicapped now?
行 没问题
Yeah, it's fine.
有人告诉我
So somebody told me
这儿有个黑帮博物馆 真的吗?
there's a gangster museum out here. Is that true?
真的
It's true.
说不定我们也能被收录进去
Well, maybe we'll be inducted.
你得死了才能进去
You got to be dead to get in.
啊 那你先请
Ah, then you can go first.
威士忌
Whiskey.
所以呢 我们是在这儿吃点东西 还是怎么着?
So what, we getting something to eat here, or what?
嗯 也许待会儿吧
Yeah, maybe later.
待会儿? -对
Later? - Yeah.
我不想在这儿待超过必要的时间
I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to.
我会想家的 -想家?
I get homesick. - Homesick?
是啊 想家 你知道的 成为城市的一部分
Yeah, homesick. You know, you being a part of the city,
所有的根都在那里
having all your roots there,
成为那些塑造了你的街道的一部分
part of the streets that basically made you,
但你已经不信这套了 是吧?
but you don't believe that anymore, do you?
人是会变的 雷
People change, Ray.
先生们 需要什么帮助吗?
May I help you, gentlemen?
请给我一杯尼格罗尼
I'll have a negroni, please.
甜心 给我来杯苏打水就行 好吗?
Sweetheart, just get me a club soda, will you?
我们来谈谈酒的生意吧
Let's talk about this booze thing.
好 谈谈吧
Yeah, let's do that.
我听说这生意数字很大
I hear the numbers are really big on it.
有这个可能
It's a possibility.
可能? -嗯哼
Possibility? - Mm-hmm.
我要分一杯羹
I want a share.
为了维持和平?
To keep the peace?
对吧? -对 为了维持和平
Right? - Yeah, to keep the peace.
你知道我有合伙人
You know I got partners.
去他妈的 -去他妈的?
Fuck 'em. - Fuck 'em?
对 去他妈的
Yeah, fuck 'em.
我要八成
I want 80%.
八成?你觉得这合理吗 雷?
80? You think that's right, Ray?
嘿 你搞砸了 这就是下场
Hey, you fuck up, this is what happens.
我想知道你把贝维拉夸怎么了
I want to know what you did with Bevilaqua.
什么? -你听见了
What? - You heard me.
我他妈问你问题呢 -你不是在问我
I asked you a fucking question. - You're not asking
你是在质问我
me, you're telling me.
谁他妈在乎那个混♥蛋♥?
Who gives a shit about that asshole, anyway?
你试图把他拉到你那边
You tried to flip him to your side.
你和那边那个他妈的下三滥
You and that fucking lowlife over there.
对 就是你 你干了 但他失踪了
Yeah, you. You did, but he disappeared.
他怎么了?你看 你♥他♥妈♥拿走的一切
What happened to him? See, everything you fucking take,
不属于你的东西 你就拿 就抢 像个他妈的畜生
that's not yours, you take and you take, like a fucking animal.
我再问你一遍 他在哪儿?
I'm gonna ask you again. Where is he?
他在哪儿?还是说…
Where is he? Or...
这是个信♥号♥♥
is this a message
告诉我下一个他妈的就轮到我消失了?啊?
that I'm fucking gonna disappear next? Huh?
你这张臭嘴 早晚有一天会害死你
You know, that mouth of yours is gonna get you killed one day.
别来教训我什么事我♥干♥了或者没干
Don't you ever tell me what I did or I didn't do.
别他妈碰我
Don't put your fucking hands on me.
我再告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something else.
如果我想动你或者任何人 易如反掌
If I want to get to you or anybody, it's done,
你♥他♥妈♥的永远别忘了这一点
and don't you ever fucking forget that.
我看你在这儿待疯了
I think you lost your mind out here.
我告诉你…
Let me tell you something...
趴下!
Down!
退后!
Get back!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你死定了!
You fucking cocksucker. You're dead!
那一枪是冲我来的!
That was meant for me!
♪ 我们共享的爱 ♪
♪ Can the love we share ♪
多谢了
Thank you much.
♪ 会不会难以承受…… ♪
♪ Be too much to bear... ♪
你知道吗 我累坏了
You know, I'm beat.
这一切都值得吗?
Was it all worth it?
♪ 像火焰…… ♪
♪ Like fire... ♪
天啊 希望如此吧
God, I hope so.
♪ 像荆棘 ♪
♪ Like briars ♪
♪ 两团黏土…… ♪
♪ Twin mounds of clay... ♪
米奇 塔尔萨对我来说 从来就没什么好下场
Tulsa never ends well for me, Mitch.
有很多事把我召唤回来 但是…
So many things call me back here, but...
我不知道我还能在这儿待多久
I don't know if I'm long for this.
♪ 而你把我塑形 ♪
♪ And you mold me ♪
♪ 我们不再四处漂泊 ♪
♪ We're not a-roam anymore ♪
♪ 我从未有过这样的感觉 ♪
♪ I never felt like this before ♪
他们找到阿曼德了 在个破旅馆里上吊了
They found Armand. Hung himself in some flophouse.
到处都是酒瓶
Bottles everywhere.
要是有别的消息 我会告诉你的
If I hear anything else, I'll let you know.
♪ 巨大的改变即将到来 ♪
♪ Big change is coming ♪
♪ 它就要回到你身边 ♪
♪ Coming right home to you ♪
♪ 巨大的改变即将到来 ♪
♪ Big change is coming ♪
♪ 你知道你该做什么 ♪
♪ You know what you got to do ♪
♪ 巨变将至,可能并不美好…… ♪
♪ Big change is coming, could be bad... ♪
♪ 巨大的改变即将到来 ♪
♪ Big change is coming ♪
♪ 它正来到你站立的地方…… ♪
♪ It's coming right home where you stood... ♪
♪ 巨变将至…… ♪
♪ Big change is coming... ♪
♪ 巨大的改变即将到来 ♪
♪ Big change is coming ♪
♪ 巨大的改变即将到来 ♪
♪ Big change is coming ♪
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表