剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Jeremiah Dunmire... I mean, you're-you're not naive.
他在这一带是个
Now, he's a force of nature round here,
天灾般的存在
round these parts.
那么…
So, what, um...
你想要我带什么讯息过去?
what message would you like me to pass along?
我要你仔细
I'd like you to listen to me
听我说
very carefully.
你之所以有权力
You're in power
是因为那个疯子
because of that crazy bastard.
那个疯子有权力
That crazy bastard's in power
是因为州长官邸里住着的人
because of who resides in the governor's mansion.
但不会持续太久了
But that won't be for long.
不会吗?
It won't?
那倒是个新消息
Well, that's news to me.
我会为你铺一条路
You know, I'm gonna build you a path.
一条建立在信任上的路
A path built on trust.
但我需要一个小忙
But I'm gonna need one small favor.
我要你的朋友
I'm gonna need your friends down at
在酒类执法局工作的朋友
the Alcoholic Beverage Law Enforcement Commission
帮忙恢复我妹妹的酒牌
to restore my sister's liquor license,
那酒牌是…被没收的
which was taken away
毫无理由就被拿走的
without any real reason.
如果你帮我
And if you do that,
我会欠你人情,那是件好事
I'm gonna be in debt to you, and that's a good thing to have,
有个好筹码可以用
a good chip to have.
因为我能做
Because I can do things
别人做不到
that other people can't
或不愿做的事
or just won't.
时间到了,先生,你该离开了
It's time for you to leave, sir.
我第一次到一个地方
The first time I arrive somewhere,
会尽力留下最好的印象
I try to make the most favorable presentation.
第二次…
The second...
就没那么讲究了
not so much.
你根本不知道这人是谁
You have no idea who this man is.
我完全知道他是谁
I know exactly who he is.
完全知道
Exactly.
这真不错
This is very nice.
年度执法人员
Lawman of the Year.
有个美好的一天,曼弗雷迪先生
Good day, Mr. Manfredi.
现在下结论还太早
It's a little early to tell.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
他不跟我说话
He won't talk to me.
我爸
My old man.
你很幸运我还肯跟你说话
You're lucky I'm talking to you.
毕竟你在酒厂做的那些事我都知道
After what you did at the distillery.
我知道
I know.
我替他做过我明知是错的事
I do things for him I know are wrong,
可是我还是做了
but I do 'em anyway.
可恶
F**k.
我还做错过一件事
There's something else I did that went wrong.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我不想说会把你推开的事
I don't want to say something that'll push you away.
你知道如果他们知道
Do you know what would happen
我现在跟你在一起会怎样吗?
if they all knew I was here with you right now?
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
不,我只是…
No, I just...
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
跟你在一起时,我…
And when I'm with you, I...
你想说什么,科尔?
What do you want to say, Cole?
我觉得一切会好起来
I feel like everything's gonna be okay.
我不想搞砸
And I don't want to f**k that up.
生而叛逆酒吧
欸,我得问你一个问题,兄弟
Yo, I got to ask you a question, man.
你人生的第一个打工是什么?
What was your first hustle?
偷报纸
Stolen newspapers.
然后在F线列车上卖♥♥掉 我当时大概八岁
I sold 'em on the F train. Think I was eight.
不是啦
No, man, no.
我是说你长大后第一份工作
I'm talking about as a grown man now.
像你刚开始进这行时
Like, what did you do
你第一步做了什么?
when you first got to get into it?
我敲诈过一个开鞋店的家伙
I shook down a guy who owned a shoe store.
轻松进帐
Easy money.
你敲诈过…
You shook down...
那人真是够狠的
That's a cold motherf**ker right there.
老兄,这又没什么难的
Hey, look, man, it ain't rocket science.
重点就是供需关系
All right? It's all about supply and demand.
大家需要什么,你又如何供应?
What do people demand, and how could you supply it?
就是这样 -对啊
That's it. -Yeah.
你也可以去当警♥察♥啊
You could become a cop.
去你的,别闹了
F**k out of here, man.
你是怎样?
No. Damn. What's going on?
假警♥察♥
Fake cop.
假警♥察♥ -对吧?
Fake cop. -Right?
你偷坏人的,然后给好人
You steal from bad guys and give to good guys.
像罗宾汉一样
Like f**king Robin Hood.
我喜欢
I like that.
我以前抢过一个据点
I used to raid a joint,
洗劫一空,全部扫光
rob 'em blind, clear them out.
他们没办法报案
They couldn't call it in.
他们报不了案 -什么意思?
They couldn't report it. -What?
真枪真炮的那种毒枭吗?
Real drug deal-- Real kingpins and s**t?
以前是那样,但你要盯同年纪的人
Back in the day, yeah. But you stick to people your own age,
像那些大学生 -嗯
these college kids. -Mm.
他们喜欢什么药?
What are they into?
现在这些小孩超疯
These kids are crazy as f**k, man.
他们吃摇♥头♥丸♥ 赞安诺、普克特之类的药
You know, they like Molly, Xan, Perc, um...
我离开大学都一段时间了
I don't know, man. It's been a minute since my campus days,
说真的 -市场还在
to be honest with you. -There's a market there.
很赚 -没错
It's good, so... -It is, yeah.
市场就在那里
There's a market there.
我的大学关系人来了
Here come my little college connection right here.
你有方向了
You onto something.
嘿,史宾莎
Hey, Spencer.
我有个生意提案给你
Got a little business proposition for you.
真的吗? -是真的
Is that a fact? -Yeah, it's fact.
过来,让我跟你聊聊
Come here. Let me holla at you.
喂 -喂,玛格丽特
Hey. -Hey, Margaret.
你认识检察总长那边的人吗?
Do you know anyone in the attorney general's office?
呃,我们在社交场合见过
Uh, I know him socially.
我认识他老婆 -什么?真的吗?
I know his wife. -Christ, really?
有谁你不认识的? 我需要你帮个政♥治♥小忙
Is there anyone you don't know? I could use a political favor.
是吗?
Yeah.
那我有什么好处?
So what's in it for me?
你把我想成什么人了?
What kind of guy do you think I am, huh?
我帮你抓背,你帮我抓背
I scratch your back, you scratch mine.
我们不是早就免费这样做了吗?
Don't we already do that for free?
说得也是
Guess that's true.
好,靠边停一下
All right, pull over here.
那个兄弟会,他们供应整个校园
This frat, they supply most of the campus
还供应塔尔萨很多地方 -你确定吗?
and a lot of Tulsa. -You sure?
百分之百,我参加过他们的派对
A hundred percent. I party with them.
都是有信托的小孩
Trust-fund kids.
靠石油钱过活的暴发户公子哥 最爱嗑摇♥头♥丸♥
Oil-money douchebags who love rolling on E.
这地方不错
This is the spot.
听起来有希望
Sounds promising.
我们上场吧
Yo, let's bust a move.
慢着,先做点功课
Easy, cowboy. We got to do recon.
你说这什么话?
The f**k are you talking about?
我跟德怀特保证过的,兄弟
I--My a** is on the line with Dwight, bro.
我没时间听什么
Come on, man, don't got no time for this
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表