剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
双赢
Win-win.
别再这样耍我了
Don't ever play me like this again.
你们两个都是
Either of you.
这家伙会是个问题吗?
Is this gonna be a problem with this guy?
他会冷静下来的 -嗯,好吧
He'll cool down. -Mm, yeah.
有够神经质
F**king neurotic.
试试赞安诺吧
Try Xanax.
正打算打给你
Trying to call you.
当然
Course.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
我真心好奇
I'm genuinely curious.
你怎么老是失败成这样?
Why do you fail so much?
我都按你要我做的去做
I do what you ask.
如果成功像个大谷仓的墙面
If success were the broad side of a barn,
你拿12号♥猎枪也射不中
you couldn't hit it with a 12-gauge shotgun.
说真的…
Seriously...
你妈小时候有没有打你的头
...did your mama hit you on the head
还是有别的事在作祟?
when you were growing up, or is there something else going on?
也许你只是想出丑
Maybe you just want to embarrass or...
或搞垮家族传承
sabotage the family legacy.
家族传承?
The family legacy?
那就是我
I'm it.
你走了之后 我就是这家族剩下的全部
I'm all that's left of this family once you go.
但你对你酿的那些东西
But you care more about this stuff you brew
比对你自己的儿子还在意
than your own son.
也许你只是个自以为是的冒牌货
Maybe you're just a jumped-up wannabe
摆出强悍的样子
that plays at tough.
除非那些肌肉是用来掩饰一个
Unless those muscles are covering up for a goddamn...
有缺陷的灵魂
...defective soul.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
你在温泉城搞砸了
You f**ked up in Hot Springs.
好人不长久
The good, they really do die young.
酒水本店请客
Drinks are on the house.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
在算帐
Adding.
你欠这家店十万元
You owe the house a hundred large.
我就是老板
I am the house.
我还以为这是原住民开的
I thought this was a Native American place.
是没错,但是我负责经营
It is. I just run operations.
那些骰子有灌水吗?
Were those dice loaded?
唯一被灌水的是你
The only thing loaded is you.
我没有那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我愿意免除这笔债务
I'm willing to waive the debt.
什么…
What's...
条件是什么?
what's the catch?
条件是这样的
The catch is this:
你让我保护你
you let me protect you
免得那些人在你落魄时还踹你一脚
from people that will kick you when you're down and out.
我罩你
I've got your back.
如果…
If...
你也罩我
you've got mine.
包裹到了,先生
Package arrived for you, sir.
有滴答声吗?
Is it ticking?
没有
No.
我在开玩笑,亲爱的
These are the jokes, dear.
《孙子兵法》
你输了
我再回你电♥话♥,嘿,杰里迈亚
Let me call you back. Hey, Jeremiah.
坐下吧
Have-have a seat.
你恢复了曼弗雷迪的执照
You restored Manfredi's license.
那是个…悲剧性的意外 杰里迈亚,一场意外
That was a... tragic accident, Jeremiah, an accident.
酒厂已经处理好了
Distillery was cleared.
没理由继续封锁了
There's no cause to keep it shuttered.
总是有理由的
There's always a cause.
当我要求一个理由时 总是会有理由的
There's always a cause when I call for a goddamn one.
他付你多少?
What's he paying you?
他付你多少? -一分都没付
What's he paying you? -Not a penny.
他说对了一件事
He's right about one thing.
像你这种走狗,总是可以被收买♥♥
Hacks like you are always for sale.
你已经被他攥在手里了
You're already in his pocket.
我只为俄克拉何马的好人服务
I only serve the good people of Oklahoma.
你只为我服务
You only serve me.
你为我服务!
You serve me!
嗯…
Well...
我现在有比你更强大的保护者 杰里迈亚
I have stronger protectors now than you, Jeremiah.
有荣誉的男人
Men of honor.
你说什么?
What did you say?
德怀特曼弗雷迪有你所没有的准则
Dwight Manfredi has a code that you lack.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherf--
救命!保安!
Help! Security!
叛徒!
Squeal!
像猪一样的叛徒!
Squeal like the pig you are!
抱歉,邓米尔先生
Sorry about this, Mr. Dunmire.
这是我的工作而已
I'm just doing my job.
别多想
Don't give it a second thought.
我相信挫折是必要的
I believe setbacks are necessary.
它们会带来视角
They give one perspective.
也让人有机会用更清晰的眼光 看到救赎之路
And a chance to see the road to redemption with clearer eyes.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表