剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
哎呀
My word.
浪♥女♥回头了啊
The prodigal daughter's done returned.
科尔·邓迈尔
Cole Dunmire.
你好 米奇
Hello, Mitch.
好久不见 牛仔
It's a long time, cowboy.
最近套马吸毒生意怎么样
How's the roping and doping these days?
靠
Oh, shit.
我早不干那行了
I ain't been on the circuit in a long time.
对 你那时有疼痛问题
Oh, that's right. Though you had that pain problem.
然后是坐牢问题
Oh, and then the prison problem.
但现在你倒卖♥♥破车
But now you sling shi t-box es
还穿得跟小丑似的
and dress up like a clown.
我忘了
I forgot.
是吗 手 我可没忘你是个没脑子的
Yeah? I ain't forgot what a braindead,
爹宝男废物
Daddy's boy asshole you are.
你想干嘛 科尔
What do you want, Cole?
我能想到不少事
Well, I can think of a number of things.
别废话了 行吗
Hey, let's cut the shit, all right?
别激动 英雄
Nah, easy, hero.
我就是来传个话
I just come to deliver a message,
你知道 我老爹给你老爹的
you know, from my daddy to yours.
那说吧
So, deliver it, then.
见到你真好
It was good seeing you.
你也是
You too.
回头见
We'll see you around.
博迪 让我连蓝牙 兄弟
Yo, Bodhi, put me on the aux, boy.
这什么破歌♥ 大哥 这是什么
This shit is ash, man. What is this?
司机控制音乐
Driver controls the tunes.
规矩如此 泰森
Them's the rules, Tyson.
兄弟 我压根就不想坐这车
Bro, I don't even want to be in this vehicle
从一开始就不想 老兄
in the first place, dude.
咱们可是要去干黑帮的勾当 大哥
We about to perpetrate some gangster shit, man.
得配点背景音乐
We need a soundtrack for that,
不是这种70年代色情片里的电梯音乐 兄弟
not this old ' 70s porno elevator music, bro.
行 行 -我在后面都快睡着了
Fine, fine. -l'm falling asleep back here.
只要你能安静点
Anything to keep you quiet.
这还差不多谢了
There. Thank you.
博迪
Hey, yo, Bodhi,
这破车怎么回事 大哥
what's up with this damn car, man?
我知道你在逗我 对吧
I know you trolling, right?
搞辆赛博卡车之类的 大哥
Get you a Cybertruck or something, man.
那能上火星 要走在时代前沿 对吧
Those go to Mars. Be in the future, right?
防弹 大哥 -这车不是能开吗
Bulletproof, man. -Hey, it's working, isn't it?
它正... 等等
It's getting... Oh, wait.
等等 有问题
Wait, we have a problem.
什么 -怎么了
What? -What?
我们本该在过半中点五英里处
Um, well, we're supposed to meet them
和他们碰头
five miles past the halfway point.
好吧
Okay.
我们到不了了
We're not gonna make it.
我们得靠边充电
We have to pull over to charge.
扯淡呢 你是认真的
The fuck out of here. Are you serious?
千真万确
Dead ass
怎么样
How was that?
算是个开始
It's a start.
天呐
Hey, Jesus.
泰森 怎么了
Hey, Tyson, what's up?
德怀特 得改一下
Yo, Dwight, we got to change the location
和K.C.碰头的地点 -为什么
for this K. C. meetup. -Why?
因为博迪那破玩具车他妈提前没电了
' Cause Bodhi's toy fucking car lost the charge premature.
天呐 把贝维拉夸接进来
Jesus Christ. Patch in Bevilaqua, would you?
喂 -请稍等 曼弗雷迪先生找你
Yeah? -Please hold for Mr. Manfredi.
曼弗雷迪先生
Mr. Manfredi?
比尔 我需要你跟我的人泰森说
Hey, Bill. I need you to talk to my man, Tyson.
泰森 跟比尔说
Tyson, talk to Bill.
泰森 泰森他妈的是谁
Tyson? Who the fuck's Tyson?
是那个给你开车擦屁♥股♥的小弟
That the fart catcher who drives your ass around?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟谁说话呢
Who a, what the fuck is you talking to, man?
我在跟你说话 我他妈在跟谁说话
I'm talking to you. Who am I fucking talking to?
德怀特 怎么了
Dwight, what's up?
你就听他说完吧 比尔 拜托
Just hear him out, Bill, for chris sake.
泰森说
Tyson, talk.
听着 汇合点南边五英里有个充电站
Look, there's a charging station five miles south
汇合点南边 -少他妈废话
of the meeting point. -Fuck this nonsense.
行了吧 德怀特 这算什么
All right? Dwight, what is this,
他妈的外行瞎搞吗
some kind of fucking amateur hour?
多大点事 拜托
What's the big deal? For chris sake,
就派几个人过去呗
just send a couple guys.
我告诉你 听好了
I'll tell you what. Listen to me.
不如让你那群混♥蛋♥手下
Why don't you gather your fucking assholes,
开车到我家
have them drive down to my house,
把他妈我的那份钱扔门口
drop my percentage at the fucking gate,
然后滾蛋直到下个月
and then fuck off till next month?
这主意怎么样 听起来简单明了吧
How's that sound? Does that sound like a simple plan?
这样如何 天色已晚
How's this? It's late in the day,
我们按新计划行事 告辞
we're going with the new plan. Ciao.
你这混♥蛋♥
You fuck.
这家伙有他妈冷静的时候吗
Is this guy ever fucking calm?
德怀特
Hey, Dwight.
搞到什么了
Hey. What do you got?
给我妈的 -是啊
For my mother. -Yeah,
她肯定会喜欢得不得了
she's gonna be thrilled with that.
老头子对酒厂怎么说
What'd the old man say about the distillery?
邓迈尔现在正缠着那家伙
Ah, Dunmire's got his hooks in the guy right now.
那或许没成更好
Ah. Then maybe it's better it doesn't happen.
我是说 纽约要是知道了可不好收场
I mean, New York finds out about it, it won't be good.
听着 你要么像这位一样插队到前面
Hey, listen. You either move to the front of the line like this guy did,
要么就滚到最后面去
or you move to the back where it's gonna be
那他妈的无聊到死
really fucking boring.
走吧 小矮人
Let's go, Rumpelstiltskin.
动手吧
Let's do it.
好吧 那么赌一把 等他们到了
All right, so, bet. When they get here,
就全让我来交涉 行吗
we just gonna let me handle all the talking, all right?
有什么可谈的
What is there to talk about?
"给" 又不是在演三幕剧
"Here." It's not a three-act play.
你现在想跟我耍横是吗 博迪
You want to get spicy with me right now, Bodhi?
我想不想跟一跟你耍横
Do I want to get s-s pic y with you?
好吧 听着 要不你干脆装哑巴
All right, look, how about you just play the mute
别当小丑了
instead of the jester,
其他事我来处理
and I'm-a handle everything else.
你觉得我是小丑
You think I'm a jester?
没错 我就是 -好好说话 孩子们
Yeah, I do. -Play nice, children.
冷静
Easy.
同一辆他妈的车
Same fucking car.
你带家伙了吗 -当然
Are you packing? -Of course.
好了 各位
All right, y'all.
看来要动真格的了
Looks like it just got real, huh?
这破车 把我们要的东西拿来
This bullshit ride. Give us what we came for.
先生们
Gentlemen,
欢迎来到俄克拉荷马
welcome to Oklahoma.
交出来吧 -我们很抱歉
Let's have it. -We apologize
造成不便 你们知道 换了地点
for the inconvenience, you know, the location change
等等 这些甚至不是我平常打交道的伙计 所以
and everything. These are not even my regular people, so..
谁他妈在乎 钱呢
We give a shit? Where's the money?
弹指 弹指
Oh. -The snap. The snap.
靠
Damn.
好了 没问题了
All right, you're good.
等等
Hold up.
这他妈是什么
The fuck is this?
该死该...
Oh, shit. Oh, sh...
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表