剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
只要你能忍♥受
As long as you can handle
一点点疯狂
a nice little dose of crazy.
哦 妈的
Oh! Motherf...
搞定了吗
Is it done
天太黑了
It was dark.
以为他有枪
Thought he had a gun.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
让我看看你干了什么
Well, let me see what you did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
到亮处 让我看看
Let me see it in the light, there.
干得漂亮
Ooh, that's good.
这下我得去医院了吧
Now I need a hospital, huh
爸
Dad.
不
No!
别 别 别
Don't! Don't! Don't...
我感觉这事要变得更糟了
I got a feeling this shit's all about to get worse.
你不用留下来
You don't have to stay.
如果我是个赌徒 而我确实是
If I was a betting man, which I am,
你最好别留下来
I'd say it's probably best that you didn't.
就剩我一个人了 米奇
I'm the only one left, Mitch.
蒙塔古家就剩我了
Last Montague standing.
连个表亲都没有
Never even had cousins.
在这地方 这有点奇怪
Around these parts, that's a little weird.
这就是我们的特质
Mm. That's who we were.
现在也是
Are.
奇怪
Weird.
这不关你的事
This ain't your fight.
也算有关系
Kind of is.
我父亲造孽留下的烂摊子就是我的烂摊子
My father's fucked-up legacy is my fucked-up legacy.
我不能让他被遗忘
I can't let him be forgotten.
我觉得这也是他的遗愿
I think that's what he'd want.
你知道他不想怎样吗
You know what he wouldn't want
我大概能猜到
I can take a good goddamn guess.
斯基珀 -在
Skipper? -Yeah.
找到阿曼德了吗
You find Armand
没 但跟他老婆通了电♥话♥ -克拉拉怎么样
No, but I spoke to his wife. -How's Clara
不知道那小混♥蛋♥怎么做到的
I don't know how the little douchebag did it,
但那个"弥补"计划居然奏效了
but, uh, the "amends" shit worked.
她让他见孩子了
She's letting him see the kids.
谜底解开了
Well, mystery solved.
去落基山脉自驾游 真不错
Little road trip to the Rockies, that's nice.
要不给她送点花
You know what, get her some flow...
看我跟谁说呢 你早就不给任何人送花了
Look who I'm talking to. You're not getting anyone any flowers anymore.
送点巧克力吧 这个总不会搞砸
Just get her some chocolate. Can't screw that up.
你非要揪着这事不放是吧
You're not gonna let that go, are you
你知道我不会的
You know I'm not.
大脚怪
Bigfoot.
我留下来
I' Il stay.
没事 我能搞定
It's all right. I got this.
看来你是拒绝我的提议了
Guest this means you rejected my offer.
错失良机
Squandered opportunities.
不如我们坐下 让我告诉你
Why don't we have a seat so I can tell you
我为什么讨厌你
all the reasons I dislike you
来吧 姑娘
Come on, girl.
回来陪我跳舞
Come on back in. Dance with me.
不想跟你跳 我工作了一整晚
I don't want to dance with you. I've been working all night.
别他妈烦我
Just leave me the fuck alone.
我知道你想跟我在一起
I know you want to be with me.
快回家吧
Just go home.
杰斯 住手
Jace, stop.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
他跟你有关系吗
Was he anything to you
现在没了
Not anymore.
你叫什么名字
What's your name
科尔
Cole.
你没事吧
You okay
现在没事了
I am now.
真是烦人
It is tedious.
什么
What is
你对我们这儿的规矩
Your flagrant disrespect
明目张胆的蔑视
for the way things is done around here.
这地方我的族人安家时
Place my kin have called home since before you were
你爹那晚犯错的念头都还没影呢
a misguided, filthy impulse on your daddy's night off
你的族人真该教教你什么叫礼貌
Your kin should have taught you manners.
他们教了我荣誉
They taught me honor.
所以 鉴于你的冒犯...
So, given your intrusion...
我有义务摧毀
...l am obligated to destroy
你建立的一切
everything you have built
和你所爱的每一个人
and everyone you love,
一块一块 一截一截
piece by piece, limb by limb,
为了我和我子孙后代的福祉
for my and my descendants' sake.
让我告诉你生活的真♥相♥
Let me give you the facts of life.
说到钱... 钱就是钱 谁在乎
When it comes to money... hey, money's money. Who cares?
但要是动我的人...
But when it comes to my people, and you hurt them...
...我会把你那毫无意义的存在
...will snatch away your meaningless existence
和你与你子孙后代建立的一切夺走
and everything that you and your descendants built.
而且我会乐在其中
And the thing is, I'm gonna have fun doing it.
说大话 -不
Big talk. -No.
这是实话
It's honest talk.
你闯进这里
I mean, let's face it, you come in here,
我的地盘 以为能摆出什么
into my place, thinking you're gonna make some kind
去你♥妈♥的♥"姿态"
of "fuck you" statement.
但根本不是这样 对吧
But that ain't it, is it
不是
Not really.
你来是因为这是头一回
You're here because for the first time,
也许永远都是
maybe forever,
你害怕了
you're scared.
你的帝国岌岌可危了 邓迈尔
Your empire is in danger, Dunmire.
你在俄克拉荷马有势力
You have sway in Oklahoma,
也许再加周边三个州
maybe three surrounding states.
那又怎样 谁在乎
Whatever. Who gives a shit
但是... 我会从你手中夺走
But... I'm gonna take it from you.
全部 一点不剩
All of it. Every bit.
然后再拿下十个 二十个
Then ten more, then 20 more,
然后是整个该死的国家
then the whole goddamn country
就靠着你
on the back of what you
和你族人打下的基础
and your kin built.
你看
You see,
我才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started.
好吧
Well...
人这一生有两件事必须独自完成 曼弗雷迪
Every man must do two things alone, Manfredi.
坚持自己的信念
Got to do his own believing,
哪怕坠入地狱
even if that leads to hell,
以及面对自己的死亡
and he's got to do his own dying.
这两样我都会看着
I'll be watching both.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表