剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Just got to town. I'm acclimating.
适应...听我说
Acclimat--? Listen to me.
我们的时间不多了
We're running out of time.
这对我俩来说都非常重要...
This is very important for both me--
瞧 这件事很重要
Look, this bullshit's important.
这是你的私人恩怨 不是我的
It's personal to you, not me.
你在告诉我什么
What are you telling me?
你关心的是杀人
You care about the hit.
我不这么认为 不在乎了
I don't, not no more.
你最好头脑清醒一点
You better get your head on straight here.
雷 我退出
Ray, I'm out.
我把你的钱留在我的商店里了
I left your money in my shop.
嘿 别惹我
Hey, don't fuck with me!
不 混♥蛋♥ 事实恰恰相反
No, motherfucker, it's just the opposite.
听我说 你这个混♥蛋♥ 永远不要违背我
Listen to me, you cocksucker. You don't ever go against me.
我会找到你
I will find you,
我会把你这毫无价值的尸体扔到街上
and I will throw your worthless fucking body out in the street.
你知道吗 首先 是曼弗雷迪 就像海伦·雷迪一样
You know what? First off, it's Manfredi, like Helen Reddy,
不是“曼弗雷迪” 而是“你♥他♥妈♥的贪得无厌”
not "Manfreedi," like, "You're so goddamn greedy."
我绝不会为商业地♥产♥
And I would never spend
支付每平方英尺20美元的价格
$20 per square foot for commercial real estate.
还好吗
What's up?
你看起来很忙 -忙得不可开交
You seem busy. -Mm, swamped.
听着 我想帮忙
Listen, I want to help.
我想在这里承担更多责任
I want to take on more responsibility here
帮助业务增长
to help grow the business,
同时也向您学习
but, also, to learn from you.
幸运眷顾勇敢者
Fortune favors the bold.
菩提会怎么想呢
What will Bodhi think about it?
我认为他只是想给我最好的
I think he just wants what's best for me.
好的
Aw, okay.
我会教你如何阅读电子表格
I'll teach you how to read a spreadsheet,
然后你就可以帮我挪用公♥款♥
and then you can help me embezzle money for our cruise
乘坐玛丽皇后号♥游轮
on the Queen Mary.
成交
Deal.
有情况
There's a situation.
我们失去了六家经销商 其中包括高档烈酒
We lost six distributors, including Premium Spirits.
这绝对不可能
That's not goddamn possible.
蒙塔古还刚刚与优质集团 签署了一项全国性推广协议
The Montague also just signed a deal with Premium for a national launch.
爸爸...
Dad?
你献出了你的生命
You give your life!
你这该死的血
Your goddamn blood!
你的家人死在这里
Your family died here!
你的母亲死在这里
Your mother died here!
我的儿子埋在这里
My son's buried here!
我给你提供一些情报
Got some intel for you.
来吧
Bring... it on.
和我在星光酒吧 当调酒师的一位朋友聊过
Spoke to a pal of mine who bartends over at The Starlight.
据说一个来自纽约的人进来了 口音很浓 一口气说了很多话
Said a guy from New York came in, thick accent, the whole nine.
买♥♥了香烟和酒
Bought cigarettes and booze.
纽约 纽约那种人
New York, New York kind of guy?
是的 他认出了他
He ID'd him. Yeah.
住在44号♥公路旁的马斯特酒店
Staying at the Masters Inn, off Route 44.
忽然冒出来了 亲爱的 你好吗
From out of nowhere. How are you, darling?
抱歉 今晚的晚餐我得推掉了
Sorry. I got to bail on dinner tonight.
是的 斯雷舍正在与警♥察♥兄弟会 一起举办市政厅会议
Yeah, Thresher's holding a town hall with the Fraternal Order of Police.
嗯 这样更好
Well, that's better.
真的吗 这是一种新的态度
Really? That's a new attitude.
我知道 但是让我们考虑一下 你知道吗
I know, but let's think about it, you know?
周围发生的事情 酒店的爆♥炸♥
The things going around, the explosion at the hotel.
你们有很多带着警徽 枪♥支♥和保护措施的人
You got a lot of guys with badges, guns, protection.
另外 我与邓米尔交战 是众所周知的事情
Plus, it's pretty common knowledge that I'm at war with Dunmire.
他确实试图炸死我的女朋友
And he did try to blow up my girlfriend.
你的...你的女朋友
Your... your girlfriend?
什么 你以为你是什么 -我只是从来没有...
What? I just never-- -What'd you think you were?
我只是以前从未听过你说过这个词
Oh, I just never heard you say that word before.
好吧 奇迹是会发生的
Okay. Miracles can happen.
你不是在开玩笑
You're not kidding.
今晚见 -是的 带一份甜点回家
See you tonight. -Yeah, and bring home a dessert.
你想让我留下来 -不 不 我可以
You want me to stay? -No, no, I got this.
只要保持手♥机♥开机就行
Just leave your phone on.
一直开着的 -好的
Always. -Okay.
嘿
Hey.
那份晚餐邀请还有效吗
That dinner invitation, still good?
是的 我可以热一下
Yeah, I can warm something up.
我喜欢吃剩菜
I love leftovers.
该死 李
Goddamn, Lee.
我再也不想过这样的生活了
I don't want this life no more.
我确实知道这一点
Know that for a fact.
也许你还没有准备好继续前进
Maybe you're not ready to move on yet.
哥们 当你被拉回来的时候
Man, when you get pulled back
进入一个你很出名的地方...
into a place where you're somebody?
你是个明星... -是的
You're a star? -Yeah.
很难放下那些 老兄
Oh, hard to let go of that shit, my man.
因为你怀疑自己 就这样吗
'Cause you doubt yourself? Is that it?
是的 我表现成这样
Uh, yeah, I act one way,
但可能只是因为没有胆量表现成那样
but probably 'cause I ain't got the guts to act the other.
别这样 听着 当我来到塔尔萨时
No. Come on. Listen, when I came to Tulsa,
我真的很害怕
I was really afraid.
胡说 -我告诉你
Bullshit. -I'm telling you. I was full
我他妈真的吓破胆了
of fucking fear, for real.
也许吧 但对你有用的方法 对我来说不一定有用
Maybe, well, you know, what worked for you ain't gonna work for me.
也许吧 但我今晚看到你做的...
Maybe, but what I saw you do
杀掉一个强壮的男人
tonight took a strong man, my man.
怎么说
How's that?
因为你来到这里 就是为了夺取一条生命...
Because you came here to take a life--
一天内第二条...
second time in one day--
相反 你却让我重获新生
and instead, you gave me my life back.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
这肯定是一个想要改变的人
And that shows a man who wants to change.
所以 你知道 去他妈的寡言雷
So, you know, fuck this Quiet Ray.
我对这个混♥蛋♥ 和他那种人感到厌烦...
I'm so sick of this fucking guy and all his type,
这些都是〝孤狼〞胡说八道
and all this lone wolf bullshit.
继续往家走吧
Just keep heading for home, huh?
依赖你的家人并让他们依赖你
Be reliant on your family and have them reliant on you.
好兄弟
My man.
好兄弟 -谢谢
My man. -Thanks.
哦 顺便说一下 寡言雷
Oh, by the way, Quiet Ray--
他派了一名纽约杀手来杀你
he sent a New York hitter out to whack you.
你怎么知道的
How you know that?
我得到了非常可靠的消息来源
I got very reliable sources.
只有我 还是我和你
Just me, or me and you?
是的 我们俩都是
Both of us, yeah.
那么 他在哪儿
Well, where he at?
我们去见个面 打个招呼吧
Let's go have a little meet and greet.
这才是我认识的李
That's the Lee I know.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
妈的
Oh, shit.
享用吧
Enjoy.
哟 发生什么事了 去做你的事情吧 好吗
Yo. What's happening? What's happening? Go do your thing, all right?
享用吧
Enjoy.
嘿 女牛仔
Hey, cowgirl.
没关系
That's a first.
你不能在这里这样做 -做什么 我们做了什么
You can't do that here. -Do what? What did we do?
该走了 -哟 看 伙计
Time to go. - Yo, look, man,
我们只是像其他人一样 过得很开心
we just cool and having a good time like everybody else.
来吧 冷静一下
Man, come on, chill out.
起来
Up.
立刻 -哟 他妈的退后
Now! -Yo, yo, back the fuck up!
你也是 混♥蛋♥ 我们走吧
You, too, shithead. Let's go.
我们都冷静一下
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表