剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
行了吧
all right?
行了吧 简直糟透了 -是啊
All right? It was horrible. -Yeah.
尝尝这个
Taste this.
这是她老爹的品牌 他可是酿酒大♥师♥
That's her father's brand. He's a master distiller.
他打算卖♥♥掉生意 酒牌一起转让
He's selling his business, liquor license with it.
你知道有案底的话
You know how hard it is to get a license
搞张酒牌有多难吗
when you have a record?
根本没戏
It's impossible.
要是有人能搞定 那肯定是你了将军
If anybody can figure it out, you can, General.
再说了 这种牌照很少在家族外流通
And besides, it's rare one goes on the market
现在这可是
outside the family. Now, that--
千金难买♥♥
that is priceless.
不错 很顺口 顶级货
That's good. That's smooth. That's top shelf.
那老哥是天才 祖传的手艺
Man's a genius. Been doing it for generations.
这是个非常难得的机会
This is a very interesting opportunity
千载难逢 真的
that rarely comes along. Rarely.
有个叫邓迈尔的在强行压价
He's being strong-armed by a guy named Dunmire.
这人混了很多年
Been around a long time,
很有分量
carries a lot of weight.
邓迈尔
Dunmire.
让我来对付他
Let me handle him.
格蕾丝 新发型不错
Hey, Grace. I like the hair.
想换换心情
Felt like a change.
博迪
Bodhi?
跟我来
Come with me.
我本该去种植园的
Hey, I should be at the grow-up,
但我却在这儿 为什么
and yet I'm here. Why?
因为德怀特让你来的
Because Dwight asked you to be.
那德怀特人呢
And where is Dwight?
他要你跑个腿 来吧
He needs you to run an errand. Come on.
什么差事
What kind of errand?
肯定又是让我火大的事
One that'll piss me off, no doubt.
有事
Yes?
要你去送K.C.的那份大♥麻♥收益
We need you to deliver K.C.'s share of the weed proceeds.
现金在保险柜里
The cash is in the safe.
不 我才不去堪萨斯城
No, I'm not going to Kansas City.
是德怀特的意思
Dwight wants this?
我代表德怀特
I'm speaking for Dwight.
博迪 不用跑那么远
Bodhi, you don't have to go all the way.
是个交接点 有个中间位置
It's a rendezvous, there's, uh, a midpoint.
地址发你了 带上格蕾丝
I texted you an address. Take Grace,
顺路接上泰森 -是啊 你怎么不直接
pick up Tyson on the way. -Yeah, why don't you just
让泰森去 -天呐 博迪
send Tyson? -Jesus, Bodhi.
K.C.那帮人是正牌黑帮
K.C. are legit gangsters.
不能只派一个人 得组团去
You don't send one person, you send a team.
这是团队建设 你很有团队精神 对吧
This is team building. You're a team player, right?
这问题有陷阱
That a trick question?
去吧
Go.
别丢脸
Represent.
所以
So?
公路旅行
Road trip.
得去给K.C.那伙人送钱
Got to make a drop to the K.C. crew,
顺路接上泰森
pick up Tyson on the way.
你没事吧
You okay?
好得很
Excellent.
不过是给杀吉米的家伙送钱罢了
Just dropping off cash to the guy who killed Jimmy.
我怎么可能有事
Why wouldn't I be okay?
下一件竞拍品
Our next item up for bid
是226号♥拍品 这尊美丽的半身像
is lot number 226, this beautiful bust
在家族中已传承超过80年
has been in the family for over 80 years.
接下来 请回头看122号♥桌
Up next, take a look back at table 122..
这倒是...挺别致
Well, this is, uh, different.
这是什么
What's this?
吹火器 -不 这叫风箱
Oh, a fire puffer. -Nah, it's called a bellows.
嘴唇累的时候用它吹蜡烛
Use it to blow out candles when your lips get tired.
嘴真贫
Ball-breaker.
还以为你不来了
Wasn't sure you'd show up.
我说了会来
Well, I said I would.
德怀特·曼弗雷迪
Dwight Manfredi,
这位是克莱奧·蒙塔古
meet Cleo Montague.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
久仰你和你的家族
Heard a lot about you and your family.
也听说了你遇到的麻烦
Also the problems you're having.
嗯 我跟米奇说了
Yeah, well, I told Mitch
现在只有一个竞争者 就是邓迈尔
that there's only one person in line, it's Dunmire.
他跟你有合约吗
Does he have a contract with you?
握手为约
Binding handshake.
你父亲在吗 如果在的话
Is your father around?' Cause if he is,
我想和他谈谈
I'd like to talk with him.
当然
Sure.
这他妈什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this?
这是我的全电动座驾 朋友
This is my all-electric whip, friend.
靠 这蚱蜢绿 兄弟
Hell nah, this grasshopper green, bro.
我可不能被人看见坐这破车 老兄
I can't be seen in this shit, bruh.
我去开我的车 行吧
I'm-a get my whip, a'i ght?
别担心 贴了膜
Hey, don't worry. Windows are tinted.
没事 没人会看见你
You're good. No one will see you.
K.C.的人会看见我们的
K.C. is gonna see us.
去他妈的K.C. 德怀特的命令
Fuck K.C. Dwight's orders.
钱在后备箱 就这辆车
Money's in the boot. This is the ride.
搞定就行
Let's get it done.
妈的
God damn.
好地方
Nice place.
听说你要卖♥♥酒厂
I hear you're selling your distillery.
我想出个价
I'd love to make an offer,
因为这确实是个好机会
because this is a good opportunity.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
恕我直言 虽然我最没资格说别人
With respect, and I'm the last person to throw stones,
但我听说过你的事
but I've read about you.
你有犯罪记录
Someone with a criminal record.
有案底的人很难搞到执照
It's tough for a felon to get a license,
但事在人为
but where there's a will, there's a way.
就算我能卖♥♥给你
Well, even if I could sell it to you,
也已经有人预定了
it's already spoken for.
握手协议
A handshake deal
跟一个叫邓迈尔的人
with some guy named Dunmire?
杰里迈亚是... 家里的老朋友
Jeremiah is a... an old family friend.
有朋友挺好
Well, it's good to have friends.
能问问那家伙出多少吗 这个邓迈尔
Can I ask you what this guy is giving you, this Dunmire?
这个嘛
Well, uh,
这我得保密
that I'm gonna have to keep to myself.
我是说 大概范围
I'm saying, you know, ballpark.
大概在哪个数字区间
In the vicinity of, say, what number?
抱...抱歉 我...我不能透露
I'm -l'm sorry, I -I just, I can't discuss it.
我出双倍
I' Il double it.
很诱人
Tempting.
但当我握手那一刻
But when I shook that hand,
我就把自己绑死了
I tied my own.
这
It's, uh,
有点复杂
complicated.
希望你能理解
And I hope you understand.
当然
Sure.
你跟你♥爸♥说见过我了
You tell your dad you saw me?
米奇 上次他差点在门廊上崩了你
Mitch, he almost shot you off our porch last time.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我觉得我答了
I think I did.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
再说了那是很久以前的事了
Besides, that was a long time ago.
我已经改过自新了
I'm since reformed.
你一直很会撩 但从没改过自新
You always been charming, you ain't never been reformed.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表