剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
心照不宣就好
No hard feelings.
我完全没意见
None whatsoever.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
格蕾丝好样的
Amazing Grace.
好了,别忘了这个
Now, now, now, don't forget this.
喔,是的,先生
Oh. Yes, sir.
就这样了
There we go.
上钩了,一步到位
Hook, line and sinker.
他像个发条玩具一样
He's like a wind-up toy.
可恶
S**t.
那是我以为的人吗?
Is that who I think it is?
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
不,我来处理,我搞得定
Nah, I'll take care of this. I got it.
确定吗?他带了人马来
You sure? He's got his people with him.
我知道,但他不会在这里动手
Yeah, I know. But he won't do anything here.
大脚
Bigfoot.
看看这些人
Ah, look at these guys.
你们迷路了吗?
You guys lost?
你去拜访我那位检察总长
You pay a visit to my attorney general,
你以为他不会打给我吗?
you think he's not gonna call me?
我早就预料到会这样
I expected that.
所以你是在试图挑衅我
So you're trying to bait me.
激怒我
Raise my ire.
你知道有本古书叫
You know there's an ancient book
《孙子兵法》吗?
called The Art of War?
那是写在
It's a military theses
公元前五或六世纪的军事论文
that was written in the fifth or sixth century BC.
我敢说你们不熟吧
I'm sure you're not familiar with it.
有谁知道吗?
Any of you guys?
那跟这鬼事有什么关系?
What's that got to do with a goddamn thing?
息息相关
It's got everything to do with it,
因为它谈的都是敌人
because it's all about your enemy:
了解他们,他们的强项与弱点
learning about them, their strengths, their weaknesses.
但它也说
But it also says,
“给你可恶的敌人搭一座黄金桥
"Build your f**king enemy a golden bridge
让他们有退路
so they can escape
还能保全面子”
and save face."
你想下车,曼弗雷迪?
You want an off-ramp, Manfredi?
开口就好
Ask for it.
我已经替你搭好桥了,邓米尔
I built you a bridge, Dunmire.
踏上去吧
Use it.
你真有种
The balls on you.
你既没蒸馏也没分销的能力
You got no way to distill or distribute,
而且你永远也不会有
and you won't have one.
我掌控法律
I control the law.
也掌控州长
And the governor.
目前是这样
For now.
你知道,人这回事…
You know, the thing about people...
会一夜之间改变
...they change overnight.
人不会改变
People don't change.
就算改了,哼…
And if they do, well...
你离我的人远点
You stay away from my people.
否则我会把你埋了
Or I'll bury you next.
嗯
Mm.
上桥吧,邓米尔
Use the bridge, Dunmire.
嘿! -硬八!
Hey! -Hard eight!
喔,好样的,硬八
Oh, yeah, baby. Hard eights.
这招行得通,我整晚都赌八点
That'll play. I'll take eights all night long.
那你的长远计划是什么?
So what's your long-term plan?
喔…
Oh...
赚点钱
to make... ...some money.
专业地赚
Professionally.
我会找一个我能信任的副州长
I'll be looking for a lieutenant governor that I can trust.
哇,你在赌桌上挺在行的
Wow. You're pretty handy around these tables.
别跟我老婆说
Don't tell my wife.
喔…
Oh...
我很会保守秘密
I'm pretty good at keeping a secret.
厉害
Yes, sir!
我喜欢赌博
I like to gamble.
但不是赌钱 -嗯
But not with money. -Mm.
你赌的是人
Mm, you gamble on people.
没错
I do.
我会试着看出他们下一步怎么走
I try to figure out their next move.
是吗 -嗯
Yeah? -Mm-hmm.
你知道我的下一步会怎么走吗?
Do you know what my next move is gonna be?
当然知道
Yeah, of course.
“当然知道”?
"Of course"?
我们得保持专注,好吗?
We got to stay focused, okay?
什么?我有专注啊 你是什么意思?
What? I am! What did you mean?
嗯,你挺明显的
Well, you're pretty obvious,
承认吧 -喔
let's face it. -Oh--
格蕾丝
Grace.
该把他的好运换一换了
'Bout time to change his luck.
我的天啊
Holy s**t.
我们现在顺风顺水,卡尔
We are on a roll, Cal.
欸,其实,你…
Hey. You know, you, uh...
最好见好就收
you might want to quit while you're ahead.
不,我在玩的是庄家的钱
No, I'm playing with the house's money.
发牌手
Dealer.
没风险的
There's no downside here.
可恶,唉…
S**t. Well...
嗯,可恶 -嗯
Yeah. S**t. -Yeah.
不可能每天过年
Can't win 'em all.
好了
All right.
该转转运了
Let's come back out.
两颗烂骰子,真倒霉
Two crap, crap dice.
哎哟
Oh, boy.
听我说,或许… -别打断我,卡尔
Look, you know, maybe-- -Don't change the mood, Cal.
给我来点午夜…来点…
Show me some midnight. Show me some...
柯尔特45,什么都可以… 不要是大红就行
Colt. 45, anything... anything, anything but Big Red.
王八蛋 -三点,什么鬼运气
Son of a... bitch! -Three, crap dice.
太夸张了
Unbelievable.
喔…
Oh...
三点,烂三点,烂骰子
Three, crap three. That's crap dice.
萨克莱德先生 根据你在社区的地位
Mr. Sackrider, based on your standing in the community,
你已预先核准一笔十万美元的额度
you're preapproved for 100,000.
什么?
What?
那看来我在这里
Then I guess I have...
还是有人脉的
have some pull around here.
有人有
Somebody does.
先生,你想动用多少额度?
How much of that line of credit would you like to draw from, sir?
呃…
Uh...
嗯…
Um...
全部都要
All-all of it.
喔
Ooh.
大家动起来
Let's go, people.
要动真格的了
S**t is about to get real!
可恶
Aw, s**t.
喔,真不可思议
Ooh, un-f**king-believable.
现在这家伙会怪到我头上了
Now this guy's gonna blame me.
他是个赌徒,卡尔
He's a gambler, Cal.
不能把他的嗜好怪到你头上
Can't blame you for his vice.
听着,他不是为了我才来这里的
Listen, he wouldn't have come here for me.
他只是需要你推他一把
He just needed a nudge from you.
推一把?
A nudge?
你一直都知道吗?
Have you been in on this the whole time?
嗯,我从他老婆那边拿到一点情报 所以…对
Mm, I had a little intel from his wife, so... yeah.
看着吧,州长,我会把他攥在手里
Look, Governor, I'm gonna have him in my pocket.
那也代表他会攥在你的手里
That means he's gonna be in yours.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表