剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
把你日程空出来
Clear your schedule.
接下来几天我打电♥话♥时
Next few days, when I call
你要准备好行动
you need to be ready to move.
去哪儿
Move where?
该你知道的时候你自然知道去哪儿
You'll know where when you need to know where.
你最近常和蒙塔古混在-起
You've been spending a lot of time with Montague lately.
想跟我聊聊吗
You want to tell me about that?
你派人盯着我
You got eyes on me?
我会再联♥系♥你
I' Il be in touch.
有阵子没被欢迎
It's been a minute since l've been welcomed
进这所房♥子了 西奥多
into this house, Theodore.
有阵子没有理由
It's been a minute since there was a reason
欢迎你了 杰里迈亚
to welcome you, Jeremiah.
或者你父亲
Or your father.
父亲的罪
sins of the fathers
不会一代代传下去
don't get handed down generation to generation.
不会 先生
No, sir.
而在你家的情況里 它们是叠加的
And in your family's case, they're compounded.
你给我听好了 西奥多
Riddle me this, Theodore.
我们到底有没有握手达成协议
Did we or did we not shake on a deal?
那是个糟糕的交易 杰里迈亚
It was a bad deal, Jeremiah.
对我和我的家族都是
For me and for my family.
你强迫了我
You forced my hand.
强迫了我的家族
My family's hand.
你强迫很久了
You've been forcing it a long time.
我得到了更好的报价
I got a better offer
来自一个尊重
from someone who respects
我们在这里建立的一切的人
what we've built here.
很公平 西奧多
Fair enough, Theodore.
很公平
Fair enough.
我只是来祝福你
I just came by to give you my blessings
这次新的尝试
on this new endeavor.
不 等等 -进去
Oh! No! Wait. -Get in there!
不 不 不
No. No! No!
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表