剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
What I do is none of your business.
这跟我有关 德怀特
This is my business, Dwight.
他妈的跟我关系大了
Very much my fucking business.
你去了你的酒吧
You went to your bar.
你跟踪我
You followed me?
不 我绝不会跟踪你
No. Never follow you.
我是担心你 我很担心
I was concerned about you, I was worried,
所以我派几名手下确保你没事
so I had a couple of my guys make sure you were okay.
结果你好得很 你只是坐在酒吧里
Turns out you were fine. You were just sitting in the bar,
跟某个没人认识的混球开会
having a meeting with some jerkoff that nobody knows.
我想你最好离开
I think you better go.
德怀特 知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is, Dwight?
你很贪心
You're greedy.
你总是想要更多东西
You want more and you want more and more.
你想多分到一些 你不喜欢分享
You want a bigger piece, you don't want to share.
这让我想到我的地盘被突袭的事
Got me thinking about the raid at my joint.
有趣的是你举止奇怪
It's funny that you're acting weird,
也许你在跟某个不该交谈的对象说话
and maybe you're talking to somebody you shouldn't be talking to.
你的意思是...我他妈的告密吗
What are you saying--I'm a fuckin' rat?!
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
这不是我说的 是你说的
I didn't say those words, you did.
你要扣下扳机吗
You gonna pull the trigger?
在那之前 让我问你一个问题
Before you do, let me ask you a question.
假如情况反过来
The shoe's on the other foot--
换我形迹可疑
my foot--
你看到我现在看到的情况
and you're seeing what I'm seeing?
而我却不肯诚实回答你...
And I wasn't giving you answers-- honest, honest answers--
那么你会怎么做
what would you do?
你会杀了我
You kill me
保护你一辈子努力打造的一切吗
to protect everything you worked your whole life to build?
保护你真正的家人 嗯
Protect your real family? Hmm?
我认为你会那么做
I think you would.
我知道你会那么做
I know you would.
毫不犹豫
No hesitation.
但我没那么做
But I didn't.
德怀特 你掏枪
A gun, Dwight?
到底是怎么回事
The fuck is going on?
你全都听到了 -对
You heard all that? -Yeah.
这是怎么回事
W-What's this all about?
我现在不能说 乔安 晚点再说
Can't talk now, Joanne. We'll talk later.
双手放在方向盘上 王八蛋
Hands on the wheel, motherfucker!
他妈的不准动
Don't you fucking move!
我不会乱动
I ain't moving.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表