剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
We got a problem.
什么事?
What?
贝维拉夸失踪了
Bevilaqua's missing.
他昨晚没回家
He never made it home last night.
他老婆都快疯了 “狗萨利”联♥系♥我了
The wife's freaking out. Sally Dogs reached out.
他们知道他去过酒厂
They know he was at the distillery.
但不知道他之后去了哪儿
They don't know where he went after.
他老婆说他打电♥话♥的时候 正准备去找你
Wife said when he called, he was headed to you.
听着 堪萨斯城那边现在盯我们盯得很紧
Look, we got K.C. looking at us hard now.
邓迈尔在找我们麻烦 “默雷”也快
Dunmire's coming at us, and Quiet Ray's gonna
听到风声了 事情会变得非常糟糕
hear about this. Shit could get very bad.
嗯
Hmm.
我是说 谁他妈的疯了敢动他?
I mean, who the hell's crazy enough to take him out?
我能问你个事吗?
Can I ask you something?
可以 你想知道什么?
Yeah, what do you want to know?
他去过你那儿吗?
Was he at your place?
是的 他来过
Yeah, he was.
我不是问你们谈了什么
I ain't asking what was discussed.
那你到底想问什么 古迪?
Then what are you asking, Goodie?
听着 我知道他会惹毛你
Look, I know he could push your buttons,
好吗?
all right?
是不是闹僵了?
Did things get hot?
没有 我们谈了谈
No, we talked.
谈什么了?
About what?
我觉得这事不是邓迈尔干的 你懂吗?
I don't think Dunmire did this, you know?
说不通
It makes no sense.
但纽约那边 倒是有可能
But New York, that's a possibility,
因为他们联♥系♥过他
because they reached out,
也许他没同意合作 惹恼了他们
and maybe he insulted them by not going along with it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我看是时候给“默雷”打个电♥话♥了
I think it's time we gave Quiet Ray a call.
好的 老板
You got it, boss.
喂
Yeah.
雷
Ray.
是你吗?
Is that you?
是我
Yeah.
准备好跟我谈了吗?
You ready to talk to me?
那要看情况了
Well, we'll see.
天气怎么样?
How's the weather?
还行
It's okay,
但可能会转阴
but it could get cloudy.
太阳最好别落山
The sun needs to stay out.
是啊 我看这对大家的健康都有好处
Yeah, well, I think it'd be better for everyone's health.
我建议你放个假
A vacation is recommended.
去哪儿?
Where?
一个我们都熟悉的地方 “泡泡”
A place we both know. "Bubbles."
那可是趟长途旅行
That's a hell of a long trip.
希望值得跑一趟
I hope it's worth it.
是啊 说不定能改变天气预报呢
Yeah, it could change the forecast.
那儿见
See you there.
你觉得他信了吗?
You think he bought it?
没什么信不信的
Yeah, there's nothing to buy.
这是明智之举 泰森
It's the smart move. Tyson.
嗯?
Yeah?
你回家收拾个过夜的行李
Why don't you go home and pack an overnight bag?
我们去哪儿?
Where we going?
阿肯色州 温泉城
Hot Springs, Arkansas.
那他妈是哪儿?
Where the fuck is that at?
那我呢?
What about me?
你也是 快手 你也去
Yeah, hustler. You, too.
这些老家伙能开多快?
How hard can these old things be pushed?
他们已经彻底检修过了
They've gone over 'em really good.
能把你安全送到 而且很快
They're gonna get you there, and quick.
我觉得比新车还好
I think they're better than new.
我同意
I tend to agree.
挂着经销商牌照呢 我要我就买♥♥了
They got dealer plates. I'd buy it.
恕我直言
I'll state the obvious.
我们现在有车了 然而…没酒
We now have transport and yet... no booze.
那我们是不是该解决一下这个问题?
Shall we remedy that?
♪ "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy ♪
注意了
Pay attention.
下午好 -你♥他♥妈♥以为
Afternoon. - Where the hell you think
你要去哪儿? -嘿 我包忘在里面了
you're going? - Hey, just left my bag inside.
♪ 今晚,会有…… ♪
♪ Tonight, there's gonna be... ♪
我们不合适 不合适你个头
We're not good together, my ass.
♪ 在这城里的某个地方 ♪
♪ Somewhere in this town ♪
♪ 你看,我和兄弟们都不爽 ♪
♪ See, me and the boys, we don't like it ♪
♪ 所以我们要站起来,行动到底 ♪
♪ So we're getting up and going down ♪
♪ 今晚会发生越狱 ♪
♪ Tonight, there's gonna be a jailbreak ♪
♪ 在这座城里的某个地方 ♪
♪ Somewhere in the town ♪
♪ 今晚会发生越狱 ♪
♪ Tonight, there's gonna be a jailbreak ♪
♪ 所以你最好别在附近…… ♪
♪ So don't you be around... ♪
这是什么? -我的软糖
What are these? - My gummies.
公路旅行总得有零食嘛
Every road trip needs snacks.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然 还得有个无线电对讲机
And a CB radio, apparently.
你打算把车里每样东西都摸一遍吗?
Is it your plan to touch everything in the car?
♪ 今晚 ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
♪ 会有麻烦 ♪
♪ There's gonna be trouble ♪
♪ 我们当中有些人活不下来…… ♪
♪ Some of us won't survive... ♪
这太疯狂了 你知道的 对吧?
This is insane. You know that, right?
是啊 但想成事就得这样
Yeah, but that's what it takes.
♪ 不管生死都要冲出去 ♪
♪ Busting out dead or alive ♪
♪ 我能听到猎犬在追踪我 ♪
♪ I can hear the hound dogs on my trail ♪
♪ 地狱大乱,警报与警笛长鸣 ♪
♪ All hell breaks loose, alarm and sirens wail ♪
♪ 就像一场游戏,如果你输了 ♪
♪ Like a game if you lose ♪
♪ 就要进监狱 ♪
♪ Go to jail ♪
♪ 今晚会发生越狱 ♪
♪ Tonight, there's gonna be a jailbreak ♪
♪ 在这座城里的某个地方 ♪
♪ Somewhere in the town ♪
♪ 今晚会有麻烦 ♪
♪ Tonight, there's gonna be trouble ♪
♪ 我会把自己陷进去 ♪
♪ I'm gonna find myself in ♪
♪ 今晚会有麻烦 ♪
♪ Tonight, there's gonna be trouble ♪
♪ 所以,姑娘,先跟朋友待在一起 ♪
♪ So, woman, stay with a friend ♪
杰里迈亚 我们今天早上派出了执法局的大队人马
We had ABLE out in force this morning, Jeremiah,
准备随时出击 一切顺利
ready to pounce. Went smooth as silk.
死了个检查员可算不上什么一帆风顺 萨克莱德
Dead inspector is not smooth as silk, Sackrider.
如果你昨天就把这事处理了
If you'd-a handled this yesterday,
今天早上就不用多此一举了
this morning would not be necessary.
我们设法装了个GPS追踪器
We managed to put a GPS tracker
在他车外面 昨晚装的
on the outside of his vehicle last night.
什么时候? -就在一片混乱的时候
When? - During all that chaos.
很好
That's very good.
嗯
Hmm.
我要把这个戴着金尾戒的意大利佬
I want this gold pinky-ring-wearing guinea wop
给我他妈的连根拔起!
torn out like a fucking root!
你听见没有?!
Do you hear me?!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们会阻止他
We'll stop him.
你知道他哥哥 约书亚
Do you know that his brother, Joshua,
曾在坎大哈服役 战功卓著吗?
served in Kandahar with distinction?
而这小子竟然有胆子走进我的办公室
And this child has the temerity to step into my office
还穿着迷彩服
wearing camouflage.
监控蒙塔古的封条
Monitor the seal on Montague.
让它永久封停
Make it permanent.
孩子 你想配得上那身迷彩服吗?
You want to earn that camouflage, son?
曼弗雷迪
Manfredi.
他不会坐以待毙
He's not gonna sulk.
他有订单要完成…
He's got orders to fill...
…他会想办法的
...and he'll find a way.
我们的人会盯着
Our men will be watching.
你想让我为你骄傲吗?
Do you want to make me proud?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表