剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah.
努力有了回报吧 -你一定很自豪吧
Paid off, didn't it? -You got to be proud, huh?
是啊 -是啊
Yeah. -Yeah.
史宾塞 你怎么在这里
Spencer. What are you doing here?
你无所不在 -嘿
You're everywhere. -Hey.
我想到这边来喝杯香槟 好吗
I'm feeling some champagne over here, right?
他爱喝香槟 这里情况如何
He's a champagne guy. How's it going here?
非常好
Very good.
不错
Nice.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
大家好 你好...
Hello, everybody. Hel--Yeah, hey.
敬你一杯 -非常感谢
Cheers to you. -Thank you very much.
他来了
There he is.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么大玩笑
You got to be five-finger fucking me.
你说现场有德怀特 和一群有影响力的人
You said it was gonna be Dwight and a bunch of influencers,
没说会有这些疯子
not these june bugs.
我不知道他会在这里
I didn't know he'd be here.
我要竞选州长
I'm running for governor.
这样观感不佳 你自己留下来陪你那位朋友
This is not a very good look, so why don't you go spend some time with your friend over there.
我要离开了 -好吧 快走 我们明天见
I'm leaving. -Fine, go. I'll see you tomorrow.
斯雷舍 你的民调怎么样了
How you doing in the polls, Thresher?
很好 感谢关心 小贝 很好
Fine, thanks for asking, Bev. Just fine.
快点走
Go. Now.
听女士的话
Listen to the lady.
滚开啦
Fuck off.
嘿
Hey!
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late, sorry I'm late.
钱所能买♥♥到的最佳团队
The best crew money can buy.
嘿 这样吧 我们来干杯
Hey. You know what? Let's cheer it up.
没错 干杯
That's right, cheers.
祝长命百岁 诸如此类的 -干了
Cent'anni and all that kind of stuff. -Let's go.
太美妙了
That was beautiful.
做得好 哦
Well done. Oh.
那么 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
有符合你的期望吗 -哦...
Meet your expectations? -Oh...
我从未想过这一切会成真 这太棒了
I never thought this would ever happen. It's fantastic.
那你要不要给我喝一些
So, are you gonna give me some of this
你的神奇威士忌 -当然 来吧 我倒给你喝
wonder whiskey of yours? -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, let me-let me help you.
我喜欢这件礼服
I like this dress.
你绝对穿不下的
It's never gonna fit you.
绝对...
Never--
让开
Move.
让开 让开
Move, move.
你们他妈的要去哪 你...
Fuck are you guys going, huh? Where--
邓迈尔 你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪里
Where the fuck you going, Dunmire?
麻烦把那桶波本威士忌搬来这里 -邓迈尔 你为什么要这么做
Let's bring that bourbon right up here, please. -Why you doing this, Dunmire?
曼弗雷迪 你♥他♥妈♥的好吗 -你到底来这里做什么
How's your balls, Manfredi? -What the hell are you doing here?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
快点滚出这里
Get the hell off this property.
这个男人...
This man--
这个犯法的前重罪犯 现在一副自己在做正当生意的样子...
this ex-law-breaking felon now parading around here like he's legit--
基本上偷走了属于我的东西
has basically stolen what is mine.
这款波本威士忌
This bourbon
是按照我和这位姑娘的老爸 共同发明的配方调制的
was cooked up by a formula that I created up with this girl's papa.
你说谎
You're a liar!
退后 -我没说谎
Get back. -Like hell I am!
所以你们何不写出真♥相♥
So why don't you write about the truth?
今晚...
Tonight...
应该属于我 而不是他们
should be my night, not theirs.
现在上来这里品尝真♥相♥
Now step up here and taste the truth.
科尔 砸了这桶烂酒
Cole, get rid of this bullshit.
老天...
God...
他妈的把枪放下
Put the fucking guns down.
我们不会再说一次 快点
We're not saying it again. Now!
他妈的把枪放下
Put the fucking guns down.
退后 他妈的立刻放下武器
Lower your fucking weapons now.
邓迈尔家的人 快点离开这里
Dunmire boys, you get the hell out of here.
看到那边那个人了吗
See that man right there?
他是检察长 我的好朋友
He's the attorney general. Good friend of mine.
他完全站在我这边
He sees it all from my side.
我确实毁了你的正式发表会
I did spoil your official launch.
这些记者在写今晚的报道时
And when they write about it,
他们肯定不会写到50年威士忌的好味道
they sure as hell won't be writing about the fine taste of the 50.
该死 -这事还没完呢
Goddamn it. -We ain't done!
这不是正确的做法 到时会有反效果 先生
This was not the right call. There will be blowback, sir.
交给你来解决 -到时会有反效果
Fix it. You fix it. -There will be blowback!
你负责解决
You fix it.
如果你的稽查员有做好工作 我们早就能关闭这烂地方
If your inspector would have done his job, we could have shut this whole shithole down.
你还好吗 要不要来我家
You okay? Want to come to my place?
我很想去 但我想我需要回家
I'd like to, but I think I need to go home.
思考一下
Think a little bit.
是吗 -嗯
Yeah? -Mm.
小心点 -你这样很美
Be careful. -You look nice.
真是一场灾难
Fucking disaster.
他们会写说我们是社会底层
You know what, they're gonna write that we're lowlifes.
那我们就再试一次
Then we try again.
再试一次 -嗯哼
Try again? -Mm-hmm.
我们完蛋了
We're ruined.
不
No.
你认为我们完了 那我们才完了
We're only ruined if you think we are.
我们没完蛋
We're not.
我妹妹说
My sister said
她觉得我们可能完蛋了
she thinks we might be ruined.
现在 如果你们认为我们输了...
Now, if you think we lost...
...这就表示你们认为他赢了
...then that means you think he won.
那种事绝不会发生
That's never gonna happen.
绝不会发生
Never gonna happen.
绝不
Never.
大家都应该回家 好好睡一觉
Everyone should go home, get some sleep,
因为我们会变得比以往更强大
'cause we're coming back stronger than before.
相信这点 好吗
Believe that. Okay?
做得好 各位
Great job, guys.
之后见
See you later.
我们得谈一谈 酒桶室里出了一点问题
We got to talk. We got a problem in the barrel room.
这事可以等吗 -不行
Can it keep? -No.
你看了就知道 -好吧
You'll see. Okay.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
他肯定会让我们关门 -那是暂时的
He was gonna shut us down for sure. -Temporarily.
好吧 我们无法弃尸 他是政♥府♥官员
All right, we can't get rid of him. He's a state official
他们会到处寻找他 我们会是嫌犯
and they'll be searching everywhere for him and we will be the suspect.
有谁看到他进来吗 -没有人
Anybody see him come in? -Nobody.
百分之百确定 -确定
Absolutely sure? -Yes.
我们就说这是职场意外 -对
Let's call it a workplace accident.
嗯哼 今晚我们不会报案 我们等到早上 柏迪来巡视时
Right. Mm-hmm. We're not gonna call it in tonight. We'll wait till the morning and Bodhi'll discover this
就会发现尸体 没问题吧
while he's making his rounds. All good?
没问题 -很好
All good. -Good.
比尔 你来做什么
Why you here, Bill?
你知道我来做什么 德怀特 我们需要谈谈
You know why I'm here, Dwight. We need to talk.
我可以进去吗
Can I come in?
现在不太方便 -你总是不太方便
It's not a good time. -It's never a good time.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
什么怎么回事
About what?
你现在就像是神秘人
You're like the mystery man now.
我们谈过后 你去了哪里
Where'd you go after we talked?
我开卡车过来 我们聊到了亚曼德
I dropped off the trucks, we talked about Armand.
然后你去了哪里
Where'd you go?
回家处理公事
Business at the house.
鬼扯
That's bullshit.
你根本就没有回家
You didn't come anywhere near the house.
你离开了酿酒厂 但你根本没有回家
You left the distillery, but you didn't come near the house.
我做什么不关你的事
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表