剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Hey.
我相信你还欠我上一轮金拉米牌的钱
I believe you still owe me from that last round of gin rummy.
天啊 那是鬼吗
My God, is that a ghost?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
看起来将军已经占领了塔尔萨
Look like The General done took Tulsa.
天哪 没人预见到这一点
Boy, bet ain't nobody seen that coming.
嘿 你想尝尝好东西吗
Hey, you want to taste something good?
因为我记得上次我们喝酒是在酒吧里
'Cause I remember the last time we had a drink,
我们喝了那些泔水 简直...危及生命
it was in the joint, and we were drinking that swill, which... Life-threatening.
给 尝尝这个 真的很好喝
Here you go. Give this a shot. It's really good.
告诉我你的想法 你的真实想法
Tell me, what do you think? What you really think.
可口
Tasty.
〝可口〞 这就是 你能想到的最好的词吗
Tasty? That's the best you can come up with?
可口
Tasty.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想要什么 一份书面证明
The fuck you want, a written testimonial?
这是你的 -是的
This your shit? -Yeah.
是的 这是我的 是的
Yeah. That is my shit. Yes, it is.
我买♥♥下了这家酿酒厂
I bought the distillery.
就像是 这里满瓶都是黄金 全都藏起来了
It's, like, all this gold in bottles here, all hidden away.
你两手空空地来到这里
You came straight here with a whole lot of nothing.
给你点个赞 兄弟
Props, brother.
你要让我问你吗
Are you gonna make me ask you?
问啥
Ask what?
你为什么在塔尔萨
Why you're in Tulsa.
我正在考虑返回新奥尔良
Oh, I'm thinking of going back to NOLA.
新奥尔良
New Orleans?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
那里的人不说〝你好〞 而是说〝嘿 宝贝〞
Where they don't say hello. They say, "Hey, baby."
我得告诉你一件事 你的路线图真是糟糕透了
I got to tell you something. You got a really fucked-up road map.
怎么 -就像这样
How's that? -It's like this.
从纽约出发没有直达新奥尔良
There are no direct routes from New York
且途经塔尔萨的航线
that goes to New Orleans through Tulsa.
是的 我确实绕了一点路
Yeah, well, I did take a little detour.
或许可以称之为职业礼节
Might want to call it a professional courtesy.
礼节
Courtesy?
寡言雷是否雇人暗♥杀♥我
Did Quiet Ray take a contract out on me?
确实
He did.
他是否雇佣了最优秀的
And did he hire the best?
确实
He did.
我以为我们是朋友 -我们是
I thought we were friends. -We is.
你还会继续杀我吗 -不 不
And you're still gonna do the hit? -No, no.
你难道不知道如果我接了单子
Don't you know if I would've took that hit,
就没有对话了
wouldn't be no conversation.
你早就进停尸房♥了
You'd be sporting a toe tag on them two-toned gators of yours.
如果我把枪放在桌子上 你也想这样做吗
If I put my gun on the table, you want to do the same?
现在我可以稍微松一口气了
Now I can breathe a little easier.
你知道...
You know,
对雷这样的人说〝不〞 可能会招致后果
saying no to a guy like Ray can have consequences.
是啊 难道我不知道吗
Yeah, don't I know it.
年轻的职业杀手排起长队 试图取得好名声
Young pros lined up, trying to make a nice name.
听着 你为什么不来我家吃饭呢
Listen, why don't you come to my house for dinner?
噢 我很乐意
Oh, I would love to.
但是 你知道 我的理智告诉我
But, you know, my good sense telling me,
是时候该开始为自己谋谋出路了
it's time for me to start thinking about my own self-preservation.
好吧 我的朋友 谢谢你的陪伴
Well, my friend, thanks for the break.
好喝吧 -好喝
Tasty, right? -Tasty.
那是拉塞尔·李·华盛顿吗
Was that Russell Lee Washington?
是的 史上最强
That's right. The best there ever was.
他确实帮了我大忙
He just did me a solid.
他正在告知我们 有人悬赏要我的命
He's letting us know there's a contract out on me.
寡言雷 -是的 寡言雷
Quiet Ray? -Yeah, Quiet Ray.
为了发出警告 他开了这么远的车
I mean, that's a long fucking drive for a warning.
你认为他在耍你吗 -不
You think he's playing you? -No.
他真是个有荣誉感的人
He's a fucking man of honor.
他让我们休息一下
He's giving us a break.
为什么要休息
Why the break?
因为大约20年前 我记不清了 我在那个监狱里救过他的命
Because I saved his life in the joint about-- I don't know-- 20 years ago.
我会加强安保 我们需要耳目
I'll beef up security. We need eyes and ears.
我会联♥系♥当地网络 我会给酒吧 酒店打电♥话♥
I'll reach out to the local network. I'll call the bars, hotels.
如果有游客在附近 我们就会立即知道
Any tourists floating around, we got to know right away.
好 那就这么做吧 -好的 我这就办
Right. Do that. -All right. I'm on it.
他妈的
Fuck.
格蕾丝 -是的
Gracie. -Yes.
菩提在你家吗
We got, uh, Bodhi in the house?
他在等你吗 -我需要邀请函吗
Is he expecting you? -I need an invitation?
真可爱
That's cute.
不管准备好了没有 我来了
Ready or not, here I come.
了不起
No shit?
这只是那一晚我的提成吗
This is just my take from that one night?
看来你奉行"不闻不问 不言不语〞原则
Seem like your "hear no, see no, speak no evil"
很适合你 兄弟
working out for you, brother.
好的 你甚至没有破坏任何东西
Okay. You didn't even break anything.
你必须学会如何信任我 菩提
You got to learn how to trust me, Bodhi.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
我真希望能留你多待会儿
I would love it if you stayed for a while.
看吧 摇♥头♥丸♥游戏 显示出了巨大的潜力 好吗
So, look, the ecstasy game is showing a lot of potential, all right?
我说的是树上长钱的潜力
I'm talking money-growing-on-trees type of potential.
或者是初学者的运气 你知道 这还有待确定
Or beginner's luck. It's kind of, you know, TBD.
如果这么简单的话 每个人都会这么做
If it were that easy, everyone would be doing it.
推销技巧也发挥着作用
Or salesmanship plays a role, too.
我的意思是 你必须学会如何说那句话 对吧
I mean, you got to know how to talk that talk, right?
我的意思是 这次我来经营生意 菩提
Yeah. I mean, I-I-I'm running the business this time, Bodhi.
是的 大生意
Yeah. Big business.
这意味着你可能非常忙
Which means you're probably very busy,
没时间和你朋友们闲聊叙旧了
no time to dillydally with your friends and bond.
如果你必须离开 我明白 -好吧
I get it if you got to leave. -All right.
瞧 我这里有一个小问题
I got a little issue here.
我的一些产品快用完了
I'm running low on some product,
所有这些兄弟会的孩子 我想他们都被吓坏了
and all these fucking frat kids, I think they got spooked out.
他们现在发现我是假警♥察♥
They're catching on to me as a fake cop now.
令人惊讶的是 他们竟然相信你是一名警♥察♥
It's impressive that they ever believed you were a cop,
或对我们的教育体系提出严厉控诉
or a massive indictment of our education system.
好吧 伙计 我们开门见山吧
All right, man, let's cut to the chase.
我知道你有个摇♥头♥丸♥货源 伙计
I know you got a fucking ecstasy plug somewhere, man.
不再是了 -来吧 菩提
Not anymore. -Come on. You-you Bodhi, man.
你什么都有 -我不再搞那些了
You got everything. -I don't fuck with that anymore.
瞧 你不需要供应商
Look, you don't need a supplier.
这就像烘焙 只不过成分是化学物质
It's just like baking, except the ingredients are chemicals.
兄弟 我根本不知道怎么烘烤
I don't know how to fucking bake, bro.
拜托 伙计 我并不是 想用糟糕的分成来伤害任何人
Come on, man. I'm not trying to fuck nobody up with a bad cut.
菩提 兄弟 请帮帮我吧
Bodhi, please help me out, man.
这是第一次
This is the first time
自从德怀特去过塔尔萨之后 我就一直在自食其力
since Dwight ever been to Tulsa that I'm earning my keep.
我现在正在势头上 兄弟
I'm in my bag right now, bro.
我对自己很有信心
I'm-I'm-I'm feeling confident about myself.
你总是充满自信 泰森 有时候可能有点太自信了
You're always confident, Tyson. Maybe a little too much so sometimes.
那只是一个面具 对吗
Ah, that's just a mask, all right?
他妈的
Ah, fuck.
好的
Okay.
我替你做一点 但你不能在现场交易
I'll bake for you. But you do not deal on premises.
不在这里 不要做异花授粉
Not here, not Bred-2-Buck. Do not cross-pollinate.
不做异花授粉 兄弟
No cross-pollination, bro.
我不需要德怀特大发雷霆
I do not need Dwight blowing a fucking gasket.
你和我都一样
You and me both.
我欠你一个人情 老兄
I owe you one, man.
对 的确是
You do. Yeah.
感谢 兄弟
Appreciate you, brother.
哦 对了 软糖留着吧
Oh, yeah, keep the gummies.
好的
Yeah.
你干嘛动作这么慢
I can hear you dragging your ass from here.
刚到城里 我正在适应
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表