剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我喜欢那面国旗
I like that flag.
多少钱
How much?
你觉得我的别针怎么样
What do you think of my pin?
不错
That's nice.
从一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥那里拿来的
Got it from a terrorist.
(前情提要)
什么类型的炸♥药♥
What type of explosive?
能把对手除掉就行
I just want to take out the competition.
那位幸运的收件人是谁
And the lucky recipient?
杰里迈亚…
Jeremiah...
邓米尔
Dunmire.
这单真难办
That was difficult,
没把那家伙的头扯下来
not tearing that guy's head off.
你现在做的事
What you're getting is a whole lot of justice
能为很多人讨回公道
for a whole lot of people.
违♥禁♥品♥在哪里
Where the contraband at?
喂 史宾莎 我要知道 你真的可以卖♥♥得很快吗
Hey, Spence, I need to know, can you really sell this s**t fast?
我十分钟内能卖♥♥完
I can sell this s**t in ten minutes.
喔…三点 烂三点
Oh... three, crap three.
你欠这家店十万元
You owe the house a hundred large.
我就是老板
I am the house.
你罩我 我罩你
I've got your back if you've got mine.
别再这样耍我了
Don't ever play me like this again.
你们两个都是
Either of you.
你恢复了曼弗雷迪的执照
You restored Manfredi's license.
德怀特曼弗雷迪有你所没有的准则
Dwight Manfredi has a code that you lack.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherf--
救命
Help!
(本处所已被勒令关闭 政♥府♥公告 严禁进入 塔尔萨市政♥府♥)
就这么一下子… -恭喜你
And just like that... -Congratulations.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
“不起眼的起点成就惊人伟业”
"From humble beginnings come great things."
是啊
Yeah.
回到正经生意真好
Good to be back in business.
如果那个邓米尔再敢来这里
If that Dunmire show up here again,
他最好带国民兵来
he'd better bring the National Guard.
你说得没错
You got that right.
(在闸门完全开启之前 请勿通过)
快带我离开
Get me the hell out of here.
遵命
Yes, sir.
你没叫人过来吧
You didn't invite anybody over, did you?
没有 先生
No, sir.
你以前见过这家伙吗
You see this guy before?
没有
No.
我来处理
I have this.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
邓米尔先生 我为这次造访向你道歉
Mr. Dunmire, I do apologize for the visit.
最后通牒
Last chance.
你来这里做什么
Why the hell are you here?
我是来杀你的
I was sent to kill you.
谁 请告诉我 派你来的人是谁
And who, pray tell, sent you to do that?
我想你知道
I believe you know.
在我这行
In my world,
可信度就是一切
trustworthiness is everything,
而他不可信
and he is not trustworthy.
你本来要杀我
And you were gonna kill me,
虽然我们的人生路互不相交
even though our paths had never crossed.
这差不多就是最不道德的事了 对吧
That's about as immoral as it gets, isn't it?
道德不是我这行的考量
Morality is not a factor in my profession,
但生存是
but survival is.
曼弗雷迪找上我
Manfredi came to me,
雇我去做事
hired me to perform a service,
但他明显恨我
but so clearly loathed me.
我怀疑他有不可告人的动机
I suspect he has ulterior motives,
这就是我来这里的原因
and that's why I'm here.
我要杀他 那是肯定的
I'm gonna kill him, that's for certain.
但要摧毁他生命中的其他人…
But to destroy other people in his life...
那会是我献给你的一份礼物
...that would be my gift to you.
儿子 你可以走了
Son, you can leave us now.
你来得正是时候
You showed up at the right time.
塔尔萨之王
第三季第八集
对了
Right.
把哈乐威放在第二桌 不是第四桌
Put Holloway at table two, not four.
他是个造王者 不会坐在石油游说团后面
He's a kingmaker, does not sit behind the oil lobby.
信仰 家庭与自♥由♥
Faith, family and freedom.
不…
No, no, no.
金融文件… -还有自♥由♥…
The financial doc... -And freedom...
必须放进文件夹
...has got to be in the packet,
不然我们就完蛋了
otherwise we're screwed.
把每个信封都检查一遍
Just check every envelope.
我不在乎要花十分钟
I don't care if it takes ten minutes
还是十年 就这样
or ten years. Bye.
不要放花
No flowers.
讲台不能看起来像在办丧礼
The podium cannot look like a funeral.
要亮一点的东西 我们卖♥♥的是希望 谢谢你们
Just something brighter. We're selling hope. Thank you.
说吧
Talk to me.
杜韦尼家族 韦花丝潘家族
Confirmations from DuVernay, Witherspoon,
还有夏里逊家族都确认了
and Harrison families. Um, and we're still waiting
我们还在等五旬节联盟的代表回复
on the Pentecostal Coalition rep to respond.
如果主教来了就没问题
If the bishop shows, we're fine.
如果他不来 就点根蜡烛吧 因为我们完蛋了
If he doesn't, light a candle because we're dead.
叫卡尔别再改稿了
And tell Cal to stop rewriting his speech.
我们已经测试过了
We've already tested it.
我跟他说过了
I told him.
我会再跟他说的
I'll tell him.
卡尔 演讲稿很有力量
Cal, the speech is so strong,
你也知道 -谢谢
and you already know it. -Thank you.
别想太多
Don't overthink it.
相信我
Trust me.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
喂
Hello?
嗨 那边情况还好吧
Hey, things good over there?
对 最后冲刺 正检查每个细节
Yeah, final push. Checking every detail.
我都不敢相信我会说出这句话
And I can't believe I'm saying this,
但如果今晚一切顺利
but if all goes well tonight,
我觉得我们手上 可能就有个未来的州长
I think we'll have a future governor on our hands.
我押宝在这上面
I'm banking on it.
不过我觉得 你并不需要把卡尔瑟瑞舍
Somehow I don't think you're gonna need Cal Thresher
放在口袋里当靠山
in your back pocket.
多一个靠山没坏处 玛格丽特
It can't hurt, Margaret.
政客有时候挺好用的
Politicians come in handy,
尤其是你能收买♥♥他们的时候
especially when you own 'em.
有没有稍微想我一点
Miss me a little?
有一点
A little.
想你
Miss you.
可恶
Oh, s**t.
难怪我从没结婚
No wonder I never got married.
那是凯勒捐的
Keller donated that.
一定会很盛大
That's gonna be huge.
我不确定海报够不够大
I'm not sure the poster's big enough.
卡尔 对你来说还是不够大
Oh, Cal. It's just not big enough for you.
“瑟瑞舍参选州长” 下一站 总统
"Thresher for governor." Presidency's next.
看起来不错
Looks good.
我觉得这样差不多 不用再吃速食了
I think that'll hold. No more smashburgers.
回答我
Answer me.
你今晚会去瑟瑞舍的活动吗
Are you going to the Thresher thing tonight?
我没被邀请
I wasn't invited.
那种小事挡得住你吗 -嗯…
Oh, like that ever stopped you? -Well...
我们晚点再说
We'll finish this later.
这房♥间让我起鸡皮疙瘩
This room gives me the creeps.
喂
Hello.
我准备好要交易了
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表