剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Let's all calm down.
当他把手从你身上拿开时 我就冷静下来了
I'm gonna calm down when he get his fucking hand off you.
这他妈到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
没有伤害 没有犯规 我确信我们能够找到解决办法
No harm, no foul. I'm sure we can work something out.
要不要让你分一杯羹 -分谁的什么羹
How about we cut you in? -Cut who on what?
冷静下来
Yo, chill out.
百分之五
Five percent?
你还不明白 你不可以在这里做这个
Don't think you understand. You ain't doing that here.
哟 伙计 这不可能是第一次
Yo, man, this can't be the first time
有人做过这种生意
somebody worked this type of operation
在你的场子里 对吗
in your establishment, right?
它不是
It's not.
好的
All right.
但你们不能 走吧 -好的
But you can't. Let's go. - Okay.
那么 你知道 这就是我要住的地方 对吧
So, you know this is where I'm staying, right?
是的 我现在知道了
I do now, yeah.
现在 我们来之前你不知道吗
Now? You didn't know before we came?
我暂时没考虑这个问题
I didn't think about it at the moment.
我们太暴露了
We're too exposed.
你为什么不把车停在酒吧旁边 -为什么
Uh, why don't you pull over by the bar? -Why?
我们从这里有直达的路
We got a direct line from here.
是的 但那个混♥蛋♥也一样
Yeah, but so does that motherfucker.
你已经很久没有练手了 老兄
You're out of practice, man.
对 我不是你这种精神病刺客
No, I'm not a psycho assassin like you.
我好着呢
I... am fine.
去看看
Check it out.
蓝色汽车 纽约车牌
Blue car. New York plates.
绝对是我们要找的人 -肯定的
Definitely our guy. -For sure.
不知道他在哪个房♥间
Wonder which room he's in.
我为什么不直接去前台问他们呢
Why don't I just go down to the front desk and ask 'em?
是啊 我们为什么不留下一具尸体呢
Yeah, why don't we just leave a dead body,
他们会确认你的身份 然后就对你立案了
they ID you, and you catch a case?
好吧 -你不擅长这些 是吗
Right. -This is not your thing, is it?
是的
No, it's not.
但是你确实知道重量因素 对吗
But you do know about the weight factor, right?
我没听懂
You lost me.
瞧 你从来没有身处战壕 所以你不知道
See? You're never in the trenches, so you don't know.
这是哪跟哪 -当你丢掉一个人时...
Oh, where is this going? -And when you drop a guy...
是的 -...重量大约为220...
Yeah? -...that weighs about 220...
对 -...在你射杀他的时候
Right. -...between the time
到他倒地的过程中 他的体重增加了两千磅
you shoot him, and he hits the ground, he gains 2,000 pounds.
死沉死沉的
Dead weight.
这就是为什么在电影里 当你看到人走来走去
That's why, in the movies, when you see guys walking around
胳膊下夹着两三具尸体
with two, three bodies under their arms,
拖着尸体 这太胡扯了
dragging 'em, that's some bullshit.
事情不是这样的
That ain't how that shit goes.
如果你这样拖着沉重的负担 你的背部就会受伤
And you fuck your back up pulling around dead weight like that.
你在哪个房♥间 -210
What room are you in? -210.
好吧 所以我认为 这家伙肯定在209或211
All right, so, I figure this guy's got to be in either 209 or 211.
我说209
I say 209.
如果是我的话我会选11
If it was me, I'd pick 11.
离后楼梯和汽车更近
It's closer to the back stairs and the car.
好的 你上线了
All right, you're on.
209
209.
哦 糟糕 -答案揭晓
Oh, shit. - There it is.
好的 是的 -别成为一个输不起的人
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. -Don't be a sore loser.
好的 你说得对 209 恭喜
Okay, you're right. 209. Congratulations.
哦 等一下
Oh, wait a fucking minute.
有两个人想杀你
You got two guys that want to kill you?
我真是个坏家伙 需要来两个
I'm a bad motherfucker. It takes two.
太过分了吧
Ain't this a bitch.
把我包围了
Had me surrounded.
你是一个三明治 我的朋友
You were sandwiched, my friend.
他们一点也不担心 -是的
They ain't worried about shit. -Yeah.
好的 见面和问候时间
Okay. Meet and greet time.
我们来看看吧
Let's check it out.
我听到了两声枪响 -是啊 咄咄逼人 我打偏了
I heard two shots. -Yeah, ballbuster, I missed.
爆头 -爆头
You cap buster. -Yeah, cap buster.
这件事能嚼我一辈子吗
Am I ever gonna hear the end of this?
是的
No, you are not.
她来了
Here she is.
听说你遭遇了爆♥炸♥事件
Heard you had a run-in with some C-4.
必须确保你仍然英俊
Had to make sure you were still pretty.
让你看起来更强悍了
Makes you look tougher.
女士们一定会喜欢
Ladies will love it.
只是你不喜欢
Just not you?
爆♥炸♥发生后 格蕾丝打来电♥话♥ 我...
Grace called after the bombing, and I...
我恨不得立刻回到这里
I couldn't get back here fast enough.
幸运的是 警♥察♥没有追捕我
Lucky the cops didn't chase me down.
是的 他们总是对你有意思
Yeah, they tend to have a thing for you.
我以为如果我离开 就不会失去你
I thought if I left, I couldn't lose you.
但事实证明 在远方 也是会把人弄丢的
But it turns out, you can lose people just fine from a distance.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
德怀特
Dwight?
大脚怪
Bigfoot?
放下
Drop it.
邓米尔先生想和你谈谈
Mr. Dunmire would like to speak to you.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表