剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我...我拿错包了
I -l... I grabbed the wrong duffel.
那是... 那是我给OCC准备的包
That's... that's my duffle for OCC,
俄克拉荷马动漫展
Oklahoma Comic Convention.
你们肯定知道 -他妈的钱呢
I'm sure you're familiar. -Fuck's the money?
喂 他妈这到底怎么回事 老兄
Yo, what the fuck is going on, man?
无心之失
honest mistake.
听着 你们已经走了一半路了
Look, you're already halfway there,
不如就跟我们回店里
so why don't you just follow us back to the shop
现金在那儿 你们认得路吧
where the cash is? You know the way, right?
搜他们身
Pat' em down.
天
God.
那...那不是礼物 好吗
Hey, that's-that's not a gift, all right?
我的东西得还我
I need my shit back.
我的也是 -闭嘴
Me too. -Shut up.
你...现在上我们的车
You--get in our car now.
你们...
You guys...
看着这群混♥蛋♥
stay with these fucking assholes
和这辆破车
and this piece of shit car.
他们最好有我们他妈的钱
And they better have our fucking money,
要是没有
' cause if they don't,
我打电♥话♥给你 你就把他们俩都宰了 明白吗
I'll call you, you kill ' em both. Got it?
明白 -好的
Got it.-Yeah.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
前排座 混♥蛋♥
Front seat, asshole.
怎么 你们就打算一直站在那儿
So, what, y'all just gonna stand there
拿枪指着我三个钟头
with the guns pointing at me for three hours?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们胳膊会酸的
Your arms are gonna get tired.
我有的是力气
I'm strong.
走吧 搞笑男
Let's go, funny man.
赶紧他妈完事
Get this fucking over with.
你听说过"过目不忘"这个词吗
Are you familiar with the term photographic memory?
快点
Hurry it up.
我人生的每一刻都像一张照片
Every moment of my life is like a photograph
我都能细致地重温
I can revisit in great detail.
你长了张让人难忘的脸
You have a very memorable face.
我-天大概能看见你的脸五十次
I see your face maybe 50 times a day.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 完事没
The fuck do you mean? Are we done?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Have you lost your fucking mind?
是啊
Yeah.
自从你杀了我最好的朋友之后
After you killed my best friend.
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说什么 纯属放屁
What are you fucking talking about? That's bullshit.
我根本不认识你认识的人
I don't know nobody you know.
你当时想杀我们两个
You were trying to kill both of us,
但你枪法太烂 只打中了他
but you're a lousy shot. You only got him.
为什么 就因为你要当个听话的狗腿子
Why? Because you were being a good little lackey?
老爹让你干什么你就干什么
You do whatever Daddy tells you to do?
就因为你们那套狗屁
Because it's the fucked-up ethos
黑帮规矩
of your gangster bullshit?!
说 "谢谢你
Say "thank you
饶了我这条贱命"
for sparing my worthless, shitty little life."
说
Say it.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
饶了我这条
for sparing my
卑贱 破烂
worthless, shitty,
愚蠢的小命
stupid life?
差不多得了
Close enough.
拿上你的钱赶紧滚
Grab your money and get the fuck out.
我需要个角落 随便哪儿
I need a corner. Somewhere,
给我找个角落 -角落
Get me a corner. -Corner.
你知道 我弟弟第三次被学校开除后
You know, my brother got kicked out of school
在码头找了份搬酒箱的活儿
for the third time, he got a job on the docks moving liquor crates.
报酬不错
It paid well.
我会观察那些帮派分子盯着卡车进进出出
I'd watch the wise guys watch the trucks coming and going,
看有什么会从车尾掉下来
and, like, what was gonna fall off the back
有什么会被顺手牵羊
and what was gonna get boosted.
然后你就成了
And then you became
那类人
one of those guys.
我那会儿容易受影响 玛格丽特
I was impressionable, Margaret.
当然
Mm, sure.
一个寻找榜样的易受影响年轻人
An impressionable young man looking for a role model.
去他妈的
Aw, fuck that.
我忙着呢
I'm busy.
别偷我的棋子
Don't steal my pieces.
求你了
Please.
操
Fuck.
十点半以后还打电♥话♥
People calling past 10: 30.
喂
Hello?
去你♥妈♥的♥ "喂"
Fuck you, "hello."
真行 什么问题
Oh, that's nice. What's the problem?
抽成百分之十五
Fifteen percent off the top,
简单的他妈数学 交出来就行
simple fucking math. Just hand it over.
结果呢 你手下的白♥痴♥对我大♥麻♥店的人耍花样
But, no, one of your fucking idiots pulled some weird shit with my man in the fucking weed shop.
拿枪指着他的脸 指着他他妈的脸
put a gun in his face. In his fucking face.
他正在悲痛中 比尔 -他什么
He's grieving, Bill. -He's what?
那他妈跟拿枪
What the fuck does that have to do
指着我的人有什么关系
with pulling a pistol on my man?
因为你的人杀了他最好的朋友 就为这个
Because your man shot his best friend, that's why.
我跟博迪谈过了 我听了他说的
And I talked to Bodhi. I heard his story
我支持他这么做
and I'm backing his play.
你拿到你该得的了吗
Did you get what you were owed?
是的 我拿到我该得的了 但这不是重点
Yeah, I got what I was owed. That's not the point.
实际上 这就是重点
Actually, it is.
喂
Hello?
这他妈...
This motherf...
你不想卖♥♥给邓迈尔
You don't want to sell to Dunmire.
我觉得你感到束手无策
I think you're feeling boxed in
因为这次握手
because of this handshake
来自一个胁迫你的人
from a guy who was twisting your arm.
不 邓迈尔家族和我家
No, the Dunmires and my family
有着可以追溯几代人的关系
have a relationship that goes back generations.
是敌是友
Relationship or rivalry?
卖♥♥给邓迈尔 你就会失去控制权
Sell to Dunmire, you lose control.
所以我来支持你
That's why I'm here to support you,
你说你累了
you said you're tired.
我是累了
I am.
遗憾的是 我没有那个意愿了 曼弗雷迪先生
Unfortunately, I don't have the will, Mr. Manfredi.
而且你拿不到许可证
And you can't get a license.
世事难料
You never know.
但这里最重要的是你的传承
But the main thing here is your legacy.
现在 你女儿将会拥有
Now, your daughter is gonna have
可观的份额 你也会有足够的钱
a significant piece. You are gonna have enough
过得很好 保住你的房♥子
to live very well, keep your house
和你的传承
and keep your legacy.
这是双贏
It's a win-win.
邓迈尔会有反应的
Dunmire will react.
当我与某人合作时
When I partner with someone,
他们的朋友就是我的朋友
their friend is my friend.
他们的敌人就是我的敌人
Their enemy is my enemy.
所以 你怎么说
So, what do you say?
让我来做你的朋友
Let me be your friend.
爸爸 我给你看
D-D ad, I got to show you--
科尔上帝最大
The Lord before all else, Cole.
亲爱的上帝
Oh, dear Lord.
我们感谢您赐予这份恩惠
We thank you for this bounty.
您滋养我们 我们侍奉您
As you nourish, we shall serve.
阿门 -阿门
A men. -A men.
现在 我们和蒙塔古有点问题
Now, we got a problem with Montague.
那会是什么问题呢
What problem would that be?
喂
Yeah?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表