剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
雷
Ray.
最近怎样 雷
Yeah, how you doing, Ray?
好久不见
Been a long time.
我要面谈
I want a sit-down.
现在真不方便
It's really not a good time.
你要拒绝 -不是
You saying no? -No.
不是不尊重你
I'm not trying to be disrespectful,
只是时机不对 -那就创造时机
it's just not a good time. -So make it a good time.
你家人在这边吧
You got family up here, no?
对 我孙辈们在
Yeah, my grandkids are there.
这不就结了
There you go.
好吧
All right.
我会去探望他们顺便见你
I' Il come up and visit them and visit you.
行吗 -早该如此
That okay? -lt's overdue.
好吧
All right.
真♥他♥妈♥没完没了
It never fucking ends.
赫克尔和杰克尔 我最喜欢的
Heckle and Jec kle, my two
俩小崽子 你们好吗
favorite kids. How are you guys?
很好
Good.
你们给圣詹纳罗献贡了吗
Did you do your offering to San Gennaro?
他们献了 老大 都是好孩子
Oh, they did, Cap. These are good kids, right here.
都是好孩子 -很好
These are good kids. -Oh, good.
献了 但为什么
Yeah, we did, but why?
你们有没有想过
Well, did you ever wonder, like,
这整个地方是干嘛的
what this whole place is about,
庆典又是为什么
what the festival is about?
好吧 我给你们讲个故事
All right, Ill tell you a story.
有座大火山
There was this big volcano
叫维苏威火山
called Mount Vesuvius.
老是喷发 真♥他♥妈♥麻烦
It was always erupting, a real pain in the ass,
大♥麻♥烦 懂我意思吧
a real problem. See what I mean?
所以 公元305年左右 这破火山
So, around 305 A. D., this stupid volcano
又决定要喷发了
decides it's gonna blow again.
圣詹纳罗现身
San Gennaro shows up,
伸出手 施展神迹
puts up the hand, does a miracle
火山就平息了
and the volcano calmed down.
人群欢呼 他成了英雄
The crowd is cheering. He's, like, a hero.
罗马皇帝不爽了
The Roman emperor doesn't like this.
他嫉妒得要命 于是決定
He's getting very jealous, so he decides
做掉圣詹纳罗 他怎么做
to have San Gennaro whacked. What's he do?
把他头砍了
He chopped off his head.
好吧... -这就定了
Okay, uh... That sealed the deal.
这段非得讲 -他们得听
They needed to hear that part? -They do need--
很重要 听着 重点是
It's important. All right, look, the point
我这番长篇大论 你们知道是什么
of this whole dissertation, you know what it is?
永远别主动揽事
Never volunteer for nothing.
说得好
Very nice.
好心没好报 -说得好 来吧 孩子们
No good deed goes unpunished. -Very nice. Come on, kids.
得送你们回去了 -好心没好报
I got to get you back. -No good deed.
他来了
There he is.
沉默雷来电♥话♥了 是时候了
I got the call from Quiet Ray. It's time.
开始了
Here we go.
就你-个
Just you.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
很好 你们欣赏风景吧
Good. You guys enjoy the view.
我在厨房♥
I'm in the kitchen.
他来了
There he is.
雷 -过来 你这疯家伙
Hey, Ray. -Come here, you crazy bastard.
最近怎样 老兄
How you doing, pal?
好久不见
Long time, eh?
好久好久 像过了一辈子
Long, long time. Lifetime.
借个手指
I need your finger.
干嘛
For what?
今天我孙子十岁生日
My ten-year-old grandkid's birthday today.
放这儿 -要我按着
Put it right here. -You want me to hold it there?
对 就按着 -行
Yeah, hold it right here. -All right.
我老婆以前常干这活 但我
My wife used to do this shit, but me,
你知道 我得... 去他的
you know, I got to... Ah, fuck it.
行了 可以了
That's good enough, that's good enough.
看看你 晒得挺黑啊
Look at you. You're all tan.
俄克拉荷马是阳光之州嘛
Well, Oklahoma's a sunny state.
阳光之州
Sunny state, huh? -Mm-hmm.
我真想去晒晒
I could use some of that.
听着 我知道你在这很忙
Look, uh, I know you're busy here,
东奔西跑 处理各种事
running around, doing things
我只是想说很高兴
I just wanted to say I'm glad
你能来跟我聊聊 -是啊 跟老大聊天
you come in to talk to me. -Yeah, it's always great
总是很愉快
to talk to the boss.
好了 聊聊因弗尼齐家族的事
All right, let's talk about the ln vern izz is.
首先
First of all,
他们对你那事的处理方式 我很不满意
I wasn't too happy, the way they did your deal.
我能帮你争取好得多 你知道的
I would've done a lot better, you know that.
我是说 你干了25年
I mean, you do 25 years
他们就这么坑你
and they fuck you over like that?
都过去了 雷
It's behind me, Ray.
未必非得过去
Well, it don't have to be.
我想给你
I want to give you
当初承诺你的一切
what you were promised.
你自己的家族 自己的地盘
Your own family, your own territory.
你想怎么经营就怎么经营
You could run it however the hell you want to run it.
心意领了 雷 但我对现状很满意
I appreciate that, Ray, but I'm happy with what I got.
现实点
Be realistic.
你不是那种没种的怂货
You're not a fac cia da culo cowboy.
你是当老大的料
You're a boss.
雷 我在这里打下了根基
Ray, I built something.
很好的根基 很稳固 让我自豪
Something good, strong, something I'm proud of.
塔尔萨现在是我的家了
Tulsa is my home now.
我慢慢喜欢上这里了
It kind of grew on me.
至于纽约...
As for New York...
交给你我放心
.. it's in good hands with you.
你知道
You know,
我一直很欣赏你 你总能成事
I always liked you. You make things happen.
我们都白手起家
And we both came from nothing
打拼出了一片天
and w e-w e made something.
就像你现在在塔尔萨做的事
It's like what you're doing now out in Tulsa.
但现在...
But now...
是时候分享了
...it's time to share.
分享 当然 我懂
Share? Sure, I get that.
我看你根本没懂
I don't think you do.
你知道 不和自家人分享
You know, it's very disrespectful
是非常不尊重的
when you don't share with your real family.
非要我他妈把话挑明吗
Do I have to paint a fucking picture for you?
不用 雷
No, Ray.
你不用把话说得那么难听
You can keep all the paints out of this.
我明白你的意思
I get the picture.
你说得对
And you're right.
分享是好事
Sharing's good.
只要你是和
As long as you're sharing
你愿意分享的人分享
with somebody you want to share with.
你知道 好运不会永远持续
You know, luck isn't permanent.
什么都没有永远 雷
Nothing is, Ray.
见到你很好
Good seeing you.
所以要我猜谜吗
So, I got to play mind-reader?
他提出给我自己的地盘
He offered me my own territory.
挺大方 是吧
Oh, that's generous, right?
他还提出让我退休
And he also offered me retirement.
你知道他可不是闹着玩的
Hey, you know he don't fuck around.
也许退休值得考虑
Maybe retirement's worth consideration.
是啊 绝不可能
Yeah. Not happening.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表