剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
暂时如此
For now.
什么时候会准备好
When's it gonna be ready?
准备好的时候
It'll be ready when it's ready.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
你不是联邦探员吧
You're not a fed, are you?
只是开个玩笑 显然不太好笑
I'm just kidding. Poor joke.
你的手下看起来要干什么蠢事
Your boys look like they're about to do something stupid.
这是什么意思 -比尔 你想开战吗
What's that supposed to mean? -You looking to start a war, Bill?
为什么他们全副武装
Why are they so strapped to a T?
米契 你不觉得 什么事都有可能发生吗
Well, you don't think anything's possible, Mitch?
就当作是在保护我的投资吧
Let's just say I'm protecting my investment.
对啦 我看过你怎么保护你的投资
Yeah, I've watched how you protect your investments.
是这样吗 -没错 去喝一杯吧
Is that right? -Yeah. Get a drink.
德怀特呢
Where's Dwight?
我打给他至少十次了
I have called him at least ten times.
这些人很想品尝这玩意儿
These people want to taste this fucking shit.
也许我们应该再等一下下 -你这样想吗
Maybe we should wait a little longer?
好 我们再等一下下
Yeah, you think? Okay, we'll wait a little longer.
不好意思 你是负责人吗
Excuse me. Are you in charge?
怎么了
Why?
这个问题很简单 你是负责人吗
It's a simple question. Are you in charge?
乔安曼弗雷迪
Joanne Manfredi?
嗯 有什么事吗 你有受邀吗
Mm... What do you need? Were you invited?
我不需要邀请函
I don't need an invitation.
乔安曼弗雷迪 就是你吧
Joanne Manfredi. That's you, right?
呃 有什么问题
Uh, what's the problem?
我在跟她说话
I was speaking to her.
有什么问题吗
Is there an issue?
可能有
There could be.
健康安全环境稽查 会由稽查员来执行
HSE inspections are carried out by inspectors.
也就是我
That's who I am.
太离谱了 你偏偏挑今天过来
This is bullshit. You just show up on this day?
好吧 我知道你和那个老混♥蛋♥ 想要做什么
All right, I know what you and that old bastard are trying to do.
来吧 我们走 我们出去
Come on, let's go. Let's get out.
不 来吧 我们走 -我能说句话吗 拜托
No. Come on. Let's go. -Can I have a word? Please?
我相信这一定有什么误会 怎么称呼
I'm sure there's been some sort of misunderstanding, Mister...
里瑞
Leery.
里瑞 呃...
Leery. Um...
你必须保持冷静 -好 但你知道这是圈套
You need to stay calm.
对 当然是圈套
Right, but you know this is a setup.
但他绝对有权进来这里 搜查这地方
Yeah, of course it is. But he has extensive power to come in here, search the place,
取走任何他想要的样本 在一瞬间让我们关门
take samples of anything he wants and shut us down in a second.
现在怎么办
So now what?
别挡他的路
Get out of his way.
我想从酒桶室开始看 麻烦了
I would like to start in the barrel room, please.
怎么回事 那个人是谁 -该死的卫生稽查员
What's going on there? Who's that guy? -Fucking health inspector.
卫生稽查员 他想怎样
Health inspector? What does he want?
他想让我们关门
He's looking to shut us down.
为什么 -肯定是该死的邓迈尔
Why? -Fuckin' Dunmire, I'm sure.
德怀特知道这件事吗
Does Dwight know about this?
他不在这里 -妈的
He's not here. -Fuck.
摆脱他
Get rid of him.
他妈的要怎么摆脱他
Get rid of him. How the fuck does that work?
乔安会宰了我的 开快点 -我在加速了啦
Joanne's gonna kill me. Hurry up. -I'm hitting it, I'm hitting it.
你在干嘛 省汽油啊
What are you, saving gas?
开快点 -我也想喝波本威士忌
Faster. -I want the bourbon, too.
那就快开 -我在快了啦
Well, go. -I'm going, I'm going.
克林特 对吧
It's Clint, right? Yes.
没错 还有苏珊 对吧 卡尔斯雷舍
And Susan? Yeah? Cal Thresher.
苏珊 很高兴认识你
Susan, pleasure to meet you.
克林特 真的很高兴认识你 -卡尔要竞选州长 相信你们听说了
Clint, real pleasure to meet you. Cal's running for governor, I'm sure you've heard that.
希望你们会投我一票
I hope we'll have your vote.
失陪了 -非常感谢
Excuse me. -Thank you very much.
等我一下 -嘿 等等...
One minute. -That--Wait. Hey, wait.
你要去哪里 -我要去找主办人
Where you going? -I'm gonna find our host.
等等...
Wait, wait. W--
我们应该在这里待多久
How long we supposed to be here for?
这些人有影响力 你需要打动他们
These are the influencers, the people you need to impress.
拍几张照片就好
Just-just a couple photos.
五分钟 -好
Five minutes. -Yes.
还有我不跟主办人拍照 无论他在哪里
And no pictures with the host, wherever the hell he is. Hi.
嗨 -艾娃 他交给你了
Eva, take care of him.
你 嗯...
You--Mm, mm, mm, mm...
嗨 卡尔斯雷舍
Hello, hi. Cal Thresher.
嗯 通风不良
Mm. Inadequate venting,
北墙和东墙
north wall and east wall.
这很容易改 没问题
Easy fix. Done.
这点应该在我来之前改正
Well, it's supposed to be done before I arrive,
不是之后 -嗯
not after. -Mm.
(邓迈尔派稽查员来 你去哪了 )
我们来看还有什么问题
Let's see what else there is.
你跟德怀特谈过了吗 -没有
You talk to Dwight? -No.
我们得让活动继续进行
We got to get this show on the road.
你最好准备说些什么
You better get ready to say something.
好
Okay.
祝我好运 -你行的
Wish me luck. -You got this.
你行的
You got this.
有证据显示大批害虫出没
There's evidence of infestation.
看过这后面吗
Ever seen behind here?
这看起来不卫生 哦
This is looking unhealthy. Ooh.
这里的粪便多到可以勒令停业
There's more than enough crap right here to stop the proceedings.
别这样 老兄 我们讲真的
Aw, come on, pal, let's be serious.
男人对男人 要多少
Man to man, what's it take?
你说什么 -要多少钱
Come again? -What's it gonna take?
贿赂政♥府♥官员 -我没这个意思
Bribing a state official? -Not my intent.
这件事会回报给...
Well, this will be reported to--
靠
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
搞什么
What the fuck?
晚安 你们有些人不认识我
Good evening. Uh, for those of you who don't know me,
我是克莱奥蒙塔古
I'm Cleo Montague
我想欢迎大家来到蒙塔古酿酒厂
and I'd like to welcome y'all to Montague Distillery.
看到大家今晚来到这里 我爸一定会很感动 感动且无比自豪
My father would have been really touched to see you all here tonight. Touched and rightly proud.
他是真正的匠人
A true craftsman.
他竭尽全力守护他的技艺
He fought tooth and nail to keep his craft alive,
保持着他的正直
to maintain his integrity,
捍卫他的心血和他的传承
to defend his work and his legacy
直到咽下最后一口气
till his final breath.
有什么想法
Any thoughts?
有一个 为什么
One. Why?
我只是想吓唬他
Just trying to scare the guy.
这个混♥蛋♥打算让我们关门
Now, this fuckhead was gonna shut us down.
我们必须除掉尸体 -不用
We got to get rid of the body. -No, we don't.
这是一场意外
It was an accident.
在暗处四处搜查
Searching around in the dark,
没有目击证人 -没有
no witnesses to speak of? -None.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你的稽查员死哪去了 -我猜他应该去现场了
Where the hell is your inspector? -He should be there, I assume.
你猜
You assume?
让我告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something.
猜测是所有失败之母
Assuming is the mother of all fuck-ups.
召集所有人 我们走
Get everybody. Let's go.
但我觉得很幸运 今晚能站在这里
Though I do feel blessed to be here tonight,
感谢许多我现在称之为朋友的人
thanks to many people I now call friends,
最后我要引用一句有点蠢的名言 但我真心相信
I'll end with this sort of silly quote, but I believe it.
"交新朋友 也要留住老朋友"
"Make new friends, but keep the old.
"新友是银 老友是金"
Those are silver, these are gold."
敬朋友和家人
To friends and family.
干杯
Cheers.
天啊 看看这里 -看看这个
Oh, my God, check this out. -Look at this.
好耶 太好了
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表