剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
I'm ready to make the exchange.
附近有个加油站
There's a gas station near--
我来定时间地点如何
How about if I pick the time and place?
可以吗
Is that okay?
真不信任人
Such little faith.
我会把地址传给你
I'll send you the address.
米奇
Mitch.
怎样
Yeah?
叫大脚来 我们需要后援
Get Bigfoot. We're gonna need backup.
听了真爽
Music to my ears.
拜托告诉我好消息
Please tell me something good.
他打电♥话♥来了 我把地址传给他
He called. I'm sending him the address.
不…去他的 我来安排这场会面
No, no. No, f**k that. I set the meeting.
那不行 -听我说
That's not happening. -Listen to me.
我得去卡位 先把团队组起来
I got to post up. I got to put together a team.
这次一定要做得天衣无缝
This has to be flawless.
会的
It will be.
(高境界药房♥)
一晚一场派对
One night, one party.
快速周转 零成本 轻松赚钱
Fast turnaround, zero overhead. Easy money.
我负责邀请名单
I'll handle the invites.
就这么办
Let's do it.
我怎么有这个荣幸让你大驾光临
To what do I owe the pleasure?
菩提 我的灵魂兄弟
Bodhi, my soul brother.
所以 我有个小问题想问
So, look, I got a little question, right?
甚至不是问题 我是要钥匙
Not even a question. I need the keys.
就一晚 管理妥当 干干净净
It's one night. Controlled, clean.
大笔钞票
Big money.
直接进入正题啊
Right to business, huh?
没有那种“好久不见 你好吗 近来如何 ”
No "Long time, no see. How are you?
“我很好 泰森 谢谢你
How have you been?" "Good, Tyson, thanks for asking.
其实最近我这里有点冷清
Uh, actually, it's been a little slow around here.
还真有点想你了”
I've missed you."
总之就是 说白了 我和史宾莎
Anyway, so-so, basically, so me and Spencer,
找到一个“莫莉”的大货源
we come up on a big Molly connect.
我们需要场地 兄弟
And we gonna need a venue, man.
我们要场地
We need a venue.
就摇♥头♥丸♥和一些酒水 她会控场
Just X and some alcohol. She gonna run point.
所以你要我的场地是这个意思吗
And that's why you need my place?
我们要在生而叛逆酒吧 做这件事吗
We about to do this in Bred-2-Buck?
绝对不行 拜托 菩提
Hell no. Come on, Bodhi.
这就像那次笑气事件一样
It-It's just like the nitrous, man.
你还记得那晚你赚多少吧
You remember how much you was earning that night, right?
对 我也记得那些瘀青
Yeah, I remember the bruises, too.
德怀特怎么办
What about Dwight?
不能让他知道这件事
He can't know about this.
他说过要我赚钱 这就是机会
He said he want me to earn, so this is gonna be it.
我很确定他不是这意思
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he didn't mean this.
拜托 菩提
Come on, Bodhi, man.
我还有什么其他方法 能马上赚大钱 你说啊
H-How else am I supposed to earn big, fast money? How?
你根本什么也不用做 菩提
You don't even got to do nothing, Bodhi.
德怀特不会发现的
Dwight ain't gonna find out about this.
就算他发现了
And let's just say he does. If he does,
那也算我的 我承担
then, s**t, f**k it, it's on me.
不会牵扯到你
Your name is not in it.
事情掩盖起来
Blacking them windows.
没人会知道的
Nobody got to know.
他怎么把你拉下水的
How did he rope you into this?
其实…
Actually...
是我提出的点子
...it was my idea.
去他的
Well, f**k.
我拿门票收入的25% 然后产品平分
I take 25% of the door and even split of the product.
我要钥匙
I need the keys.
今天真是适合抓人的天气 对吧
Great day for a bust, ain't it?
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
钱拿好了吗
You got the money?
在后面 -好
In the back. -Okay.
等等 墨索
Wait. Musso.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
什么…你在讲什么
What-What are you talking about?
你是联邦探员 对吧
You're a Fed, right?
演绎推理 假设 三段论
Deductive reasoning, hypotheticals, syllogism.
什么
What?
没听过 也许你该多读点书
No? Maybe you should read more.
你会想通的
You'll figure it out.
事情是这样 当你把 所有合乎逻辑的可能性都考虑过了
The thing is, after you looked at every logical possibility,
剩下的那个 不管看起来多不合逻辑
whatever remains, no matter how illogical...
也许就是答案
...it might be it.
所以我知道你把贝维拉卡带走了
So I know you took Bevilaqua
然后你还想嫁祸给我
and then you made it look like I did it.
不 拜托 别说了
No, please, don't talk.
我们知道真♥相♥
We know the truth.
省省你那可恶的废话
Save your f**king breath.
不过既然我们是这么好的朋友
But here's what I'd like you to do,
我希望你做一件事
since we're such good friends.
把贝维拉卡放了
Release Bevilaqua
把我从你拖我进来的这场烂摊子里 放出去
and get me out of this bulls**t that you dragged me into.
好 他在里面
Yes. He's in.
他在那里是因为我要他进来
He's in because I wanted him in,
因为他是个没目标的黑♥手♥党♥
'cause he's a gangster with no purpose
他会毁了你的计划 懂吗
and he was gonna f**k up your purpose. Yeah?
他要待到我放他出来为止
He stays in until I say otherwise.
天色要暗了 我们走吧
It's getting dark. Let's go.
你进去 把钱交了
You go in, make the exchange.
等我们确认你安全了 我们就行动 把他拿下
When we know you're clear, we'll move, take him down.
然后呢
And then what?
然后就是伸张正义 剧终
Then justice is served. End of story.
对 你起诉他 传唤他 起诉他
Yeah. You charge him, you arraign him, you prosecute him,
甚至把他定罪
and maybe even convict him
如果他没办法 靠那些烂技术性理由脱身
if he doesn't get off on some f**king technicality.
要等几年才能把针头插♥进♥他手臂
How many years before you put the needle in his arm?
那些人的尸体在土里腐烂的同时
How many years of f**king appeals does he get
他到底还要上诉几年
while those people lie rotting in the ground?
那就是正义
That's justice?
那是我拍档会想要的
It's what my partner would have wanted.
迪根是个合法目标 他只是老派生意人
Deacon's a legit target. He's just old business,
对联邦局的优先级来说不算高
not very high on the Bureau's priority list.
那为什么在你那边他是高优先级
Then why is he high on yours?
他炸死了我拍档
He killed my partner.
在萨帕尔帕那次 他的炸♥弹♥
One of his bombs outside of Sapulpa.
造成20个平民死亡
Twenty civilians died.
我拍档尽力抢救更多人
My partner tried to save as many as he could.
他却没活下来 -拜托 约翰
He didn't make it. -Come on, John.
你把那些照片传给我不是没原因的
You sent me those f**king pictures for a reason.
女人和小孩 那个变♥态♥
Women and children. The sick f**k.
你要正义吗
You want justice?
交给我处理 -好吧
Leave him to me. -Yeah, well,
但要确保程序正义 才能保证更好的未来
due process, that's what ensures a better tomorrow.
可你拍档和那些人
Well, that didn't happen for your partner,
都没等到那套程序
and it didn't happen for those people.
照规矩走 好吗
By the book, okay?
把那本书丢进火里烧了吧 听到没
Throw that book in the f**king fire, would you?
你挑的什么烂地点
You picked a hell of a location.
你的人在里面
Your guy's inside.
15分钟前到的
Arrived 15 minutes ago.
他在等
He's waiting.
好 增援在四分之一英里外待命
Okay. Backup's a quarter mile out.
交易完
Make the exchange,
我们就冲进去把这混♥蛋♥拿下
and then we'll move in and take this f**ker down.
保险起见 戴上监听器
I want you to wear a wire for insurance.
告密者才戴监听器
Rats wear wires.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表