剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
大约一百次吧
About a hundred times.
拜托
Come on.
所以 你没被这启示感动到吗
So, you're not impressed with the revelation bit.
如果我说"有" 你会睡得比较好吗
Will you sleep better if I say "yes"?
嗯 我可能会 你试试看
Yeah, I might. Give it a shot.
好 我深受感动
Okay. I'm impressed.
就这样 你还真...
That's it? That was, like...
全力以赴啊
really threw yourself into that one.
你再试试看...
You know, try it, try it a little...
声音低一点 慢一点
a little lower and slower.
我真是...
I am...
太感动了
oh, so impressed.
哦 算了吧 关灯
Oh, fuck this. Turn out the lights.
是时候做正事了
It's time for business.
你可能不记得我的声音了
You might not remember my voice.
一阵子没联络了
It's been a while.
瑞 我怎么可能忘得了你的声音
Ray? How could I forget that voice?
我只是想
I just want to
跟你建立一下联络管道
open up some line of communication with you.
你知道 我跟你祖父很熟
You know, I knew your grandfather pretty well.
他是博♥彩♥的老手
He was the master of the sports book.
我们互相合作
We did right by each other
赚了不少钱
and made a hell of a lot of money together.
是的 我祖父 我父亲
Yeah, my grandfather, my father,
他们对你都是满口称赞
they-they always had good things to say.
说的都是好话 瑞
Great things. High praise, Ray.
很好...
Good. Good.
总之
Anyway,
我只是想让你知道 如果你...
I just want you to know, if you...
需要什么建议 或是...
you need any advice about anything or...
有人找你麻烦
you have a problem with anyone out there,
我就在附近 一通电♥话♥就到
I'm just a phone call away.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand?
嗯
Yeah.
我想我很清楚 瑞
Yeah, I think I do, Ray.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表