剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
抵挡他最可怕的敌人吗
from his worst enemy?
是
Yes.
他是个好人 克里奥
He's a good man, Cleo.
而且我们是一起做这件事的
And we're doing this together.
你和我一起
You and me.
天啊
God.
从来不会有好结局 对吧
Never ends well, does it?
当然不会有好结局
Course it never ends well.
如果真的有结局 也不会有人去记得或怀念
Won't be anything remembering or missing if it did,
但它存在时却很美好
but it's damn good while it lasts.
我们要来趟公路旅行了
We're doing a road trip.
那当然 -我们需要加油
We sure are. -We need gas
也需要零食 -遵命 老大
and we need snacks. -Aye-aye, Captain.
你把德怀特带去哪里了
Where'd you take Dwight?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是不知道 还是不说
You don't know, or you won't say?
我不会说的 女士
I won't say, ma'am.
别叫我"女士" -好的 女士
Don't call me "ma'am." -Yes, ma'am.
嘿
Hey.
曼弗雷迪在哪里
Where's Manfredi? I want to talk
我想跟德怀特曼弗雷迪谈谈 -好 是谁想知道
to Dwight Manfredi. -Okay. Who wants to know?
我是阿曼德的妻子 我叫克拉拉
I'm Armand's wife, I'm Clara.
喔 好 我是乔安 德怀特的妹妹
Oh, okay. I'm Joanne, Dwight's sister.
他在哪里 -我不知道
Where is he? -I don't know.
听我说 如果你有话要传给德怀特
Look, if you got a message for Dwight,
我会确保他收到
I'll make sure he gets it.
有的
Yeah.
我要说的是 我丈夫失踪了
The message is, my husband is missing.
他本来要来看我们的孩子
He was coming to see my kids,
却没出现
he never came.
他的车不见了
His car is nowhere to be found,
他不接电♥话♥ 公♥寓♥也空了
he's not picking up his phone, his apartment is empty.
德怀特做了什么
What did Dwight do?
德怀特什么都没做
Dwight didn't do anything. We've been
我们也在找他 -是喔 你们肯定有在找
looking for him, too. -Yeah, I bet you have.
听着 我一有消息就告诉你
Look, if I hear anything, I'll let you know.
我保证
I promise.
我可不会抱太大期望
Yeah. I'm not gonna hold my breath.
德怀特
Dwight.
阿曼德的妻子刚来过
Armand's wife was just here.
她也不知道他在哪里
She doesn't know where he is, either.
打给我
Call me.
我一直在想那套 "以牙还牙"的招数
I've been thinking about this "eye for an eye" bit.
在某些情况下很有效
In certain situations, it's very effective.
可以传达讯息 简单而明确
It does send a message, clear and simple.
对...
Right. Right. Right.
我们可不是旧约时代 我们是文明人
We're not Old Testament here, we're civilized men.
文明人 天啊 你是被洗♥脑♥了吗 哇
Civilized? Fuck, did you drink the Kool-Aid. Wow.
规矩和章法 这才是我们的不同之处
Rules and regulations, that's what sets us apart.
什么 跟那些畜生不同吗
What, from the fucking animals?
你知道吗 他们也有一套荣誉守则
You know what? They have a code of honor.
法律到底该怎么对付恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What the law should do to terrorists, really?
他们应该拿一颗破片式手榴弹
They should take a fuckin' fragmentation grenade,
放在他的蛋蛋下面
pull their ball sack up, put it underneath,
拔掉保险 砰
pull the fucking pin... boom!
然后问他"你觉得如何 "
And then say, "How did you like it?"
是吗 -那是威慑
Yeah? -That's a deterrent.
呃 对 我会选择在由陪审团定罪后
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with the lethal,
给他一剂致命 合法的手臂注射
legal dose in the arm after being convicted by a jury.
对 你当然会这样选
Yeah. Course you would,
但我的方法更公正 而且绝对更有趣
but my way is more just and definitely more fun.
N-44
N-44.
嘿
Hey.
大家好吗
What's going on?
哦 你在这里做什么
Oh. What the fuck are you doing here, man?
我打电♥话♥给他 我还以为我们
I called him. I thought we were about
要做些不光彩的事
to get into something nefarious.
今天终于有人做了件聪明事
Smartest thing anyone's done all day.
你们真的在玩
You're actually playing?
你们看起来像蠢蛋
You look like idiots. -Yeah, they're trying
是啊 他们想赢下那个闹钟
to win the alarm clock.
我们没在玩
We're not playing.
我们只是看着 这是侦查
We're just, we're watching. It's recon.
科尔和他的狐群狗党是主使
Cole and his goons are running this operation.
看起来小邓米尔在搞诈骗
Looks like Mini Dunmire's running a scam.
诈骗 这里有诈骗
A scam? Here? -Why do you think
你以为天主教♥徒♥ 为什么要办宾果游戏
Catholics run bingo?
这根本是个圈套
It's a fucking racket.
科尔抽取门票分成
Cole takes a percentage of the door.
然后在房♥间放个内应
Then he plants a ringer in the room.
还把奖金收掉
Collects the prize money, too.
我早知道邓米尔那帮人很坏 但他竟然骗老人家
See, I knew the Dunmires was bad, but scamming old folks?
这种乡巴佬不能留了
This redneck's got to be destroyed.
你想主持正义
You want to make this right?
当然想
Hell yeah.
看好了 学着点 小朋友们
Watch and learn, children.
看好了 学着点
Watch and learn.
我能为你效劳吗
How may I be of service?
我的手表
My watch...
越走越慢
keeps losing time.
嗯
Hmm.
可能是主发条磨损
Could be a... worn mainspring,
或是校准出问题
or calibration's off.
就算最好的表
Even the best pieces need a little fine-tuning
也需要偶尔微调
every now and then.
不错
Nice.
这珠宝遗产真不错
This is good estate jewelry,
这些都是
all these things.
我喜欢那面旗
I like that flag.
很有爱国的感觉
Very fucking patriotic.
我知道
I know.
我想要 多少钱
I want it. How much?
两千
That's 2,000.
留着吧
Keep it.
还我手表
And give me my watch back.
不值得你浪费时间
It's not worth your fucking time.
我家里还有另一只表
I got another one at home.
很精明
Very smart.
什么意思
What's that?
利用你的修表铺洗钱
Using your watch shop to clean your money.
去买♥♥遗产拍卖♥♥ 用现金付帐
Going to estate sales and auctions, paying in cash,
再把上等客户的款项
your higher-end clients getting wire transfers
汇到离岸帐户
to their off-shore accounts.
很精明
Very smart.
我们谈完了吗
We done here?
还没 迪根
No, Deacon.
你知道那个名字只有两种可能
The only way you know that name
一是你在高处或低处有人脉
is you've friends in high-low places,
二是你为联邦机关工作
or you work for the feds.
迪根
Deacon.
三世纪时
In the third century,
有个叫文森特迪根的执事
there was a guy named Vincent the Deacon,
他在西班牙被碎尸万段
and they chopped him the fuck up.
被封为殉道者
He was martyred in Spain.
你以为我是联邦探员吗
You think I'm a fucking fed?
我来这里是要做一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
I'm here to make a big purchase.
懂吗
You get that?
我不跟不认识的人做生意
I don't do business with people I don't know.
聪明
Smart.
但你会认识我的
But you'll get to know me.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表