剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
多做点功课吧
Do your homework.
搞清楚我是谁
Learn who I am.
查一下"德怀特曼弗雷迪"
Look up "Dwight Manfredi."
我就在附近
I'll be around.
好
Okay.
我去加油
I'll gas up.
里面见 -好
Meet you inside. -Okay.
啊 米奇...
Ah, Mitch, Mitch, Mitch.
(骏马快线)
B-7
B-7.
B-7
B-7.
O-61
O-61.
我现在有种感觉 你今晚会是那位
Now, something's just telling me you're the lucky lady
幸运的女士 我是说 看你的牌就知道了
of the evening today. I mean, look at your cards.
你懂吗
You know?
想跟我分一点运气吗
You want to share a little bit of that with me?
来吧 看你那副样子
Come on, now. Look at you.
来嘛 告诉我一声
Come on, now. You let me know.
这位就是今晚的幸运女士了
This is the lucky lady of the evening, right here.
B-14
B-14.
N-44
N-44.
N-44
N-44.
可恶 他就是抽不到G来救他的命
Goddamn it! He can't pull a G to save his life!
你能别这样吗 他在等一个G
Could you get over this? He's waiting for a G.
我赢不了了 你可以不要这样吗
I can't win this. Could you get over this?
嘘 -我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Shh! -I'm-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我的错
Mea culpa.
N-39
N-39.
N-39
N-39.
宾果
Bingo!
不 -宾果
No. -Bingo.
嘿 宾果
Hey! Bingo!
好耶 宝贝
Yeah baby.
好吧 大家看...
All right, hey, look, look.
老天今天对我微笑了
The Lord done shine his little light on me today.
好极了
Here we go.
你们来这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你觉得呢 我们在赢钱
What it look like? We winning.
不 你们没赢
No, you ain't winning.
事实上 我应该叫你付钱
No, matter of fact, I should make you pay.
你可能无法体会
Well, you can't relate,
但我朋友光明正大的赢了
but my friend here won fair and square,
所以 用行话来说
so, in the parlance...
去你的 付钱给我们
fuck you, pay us.
不 你什么都拿不到
Nah, you ain't getting shit.
做作弊的别想分红
No payout for cheats.
听着 兄弟
Listen, pally,
你不能骗一个骗子
you can't cheat a cheater.
你觉得在这么多潜在赢家面前
You think it's a good idea to stiff one of your winners
刁难赢家是好主意吗
in front of all these other potential winners?
不太聪明吧 你说呢
Not too smart, huh? What do you think?
付钱给他
Pay him.
我们还没完
But we ain't done.
宾果 混♥蛋♥
Bingo, motherfucker.
单笔20美元
$20 on one.
谢了
Thanks.
薯片
Chips?
喔 不 等等
Oh, no, wait.
你比较喜欢甜食吧
You're more of a sweets guy, right?
克里奥
Cleo.
把东西放回去
Put that shit back.
我们不是在开舞会那晚的玩笑
We're not actually on prom night.
你叫我转移注意力
You told me I needed to get my mind off things.
我就这么做了
That's what I'm doing.
克里奥...天啊
Cleo. Cleo. Jesus Christ.
嗯 -装作若无其事
Mm. -Act casual.
外面见 亲爱的
See you outside, honeybuns.
她回来了
And she's back.
当时很不容易
That was difficult.
怎么了
What's that?
忍♥住不...
Not...
把那个人脑袋撕下来
tearing that guy's head off.
你做了一件好事
You're doing a good thing here.
好像我还有选择一样
Like I got a choice.
你做的是为很多人
What you're getting is a whole lot of justice
伸张正义的事 明白吗
for a whole lot of people. All right?
这人是纯粹的邪恶
This guy is pure evil.
让你看起来像个圣人
Makes you look like a saint.
这人为什么对你这么重要
Why is this guy so important to you?
那是私事 -私事
That's personal. -Personal?
问你一件事 墨索
Let me ask you something, Musso.
这行动到底有没有授权
Is this operation even sanctioned?
我是说 如果他像你说的那么坏
I mean, if he was as bad as you say he is,
为何不派一个特别行动小组
why wouldn't you send in a task force?
约翰 你的人都怎么了
What happened to all your men, John?
我的事只需要一个人 那个人就是你
I only need one man for this, and that's you.
克里奥 你继续下去的话
Cleo, best case,
最好的情况是会宿醉
you keep this up, you got a hangover.
最坏的情况是你会害死我们
Worst case, you kill us.
克里奥
Cleo?
你要去哪里
Where are you heading?
喂 不要
Hey. No.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我整晚想的 米奇
All I've been thinking about, Mitch.
都是这件事 抓紧了
Only goddamn thing. Hold on!
克里奥
Cleo?
克里奥 快停车
Cleo, stop the goddamn car.
可恶 克里奥 你够了 立刻离开驾驶座
Goddamn it, Cleo, you are done. Out of the driver's seat, now.
我还没完 -喂 喔 不行
I ain't done. -Hey. Oh, hell, no.
可恶 老天...
Damn it. God...
克里奥
Cleo!
不要这样
Don't fucking do it.
我的老天爷
Oh, for fuck's sake.
克里奥 可恶 克里奥
Cleo. Goddamn it, Cleo!
可恶 -瓶中信来了 宝贝
Goddamn it. -Message in a bottle, baby.
他把我家烧了 米奇
He burned my home down, Mitch.
以眼还眼 -我说住手
Eye for a fucking eye. -I said stop!
不要碰她
Don't you fucking touch her!
万人迷克里奥蒙太古
The ever-charming Cleo Montague.
我有什么可以效劳的
To what do I owe the pleasure?
说给我听吧
You have my attention. -I'm gonna
我会把你对我父亲所做的一切 原封不动地还给你 邓米尔
do to you what you did to my father, Dunmire.
你以为我会遗忘 然后放手
You think I'm gonna forget, let it go?
你想太多了
You got another fucking think coming.
意外总会发生
Accidents happen all the time.
去你的
Fuck you.
接受你得到的征兆
Accept the signs you've been given.
乖乖投降
Surrender to them.
别想 去你的
No. Fuck.
你知道如果你不这样做 会有什么后果
You know what comes if you don't.
克里奥 我们走吧
Cleo, let's go.
把这位情绪激动的年轻女士送回家
Take this duly emotional young lady home.
这次的擅闯跟损害我就不计较了
I'll overlook the trespassing and the damages,
这是最后一次
this last time.
年轻人 你该小心你交的朋友
Young man, you should be careful about the company you keep.
现在 认真的
Now, truly,
滚出我的地盘
get the fuck off my property.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
走吧 克里奥
Let's go, Cleo.
上车
In the car.
快点
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表