剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
He told you that? Everybody want to put this on me like
像是我的错一样
it's my fault or something.
是你把自己推到那个位置
You're the one who put yourself in that position.
他们也是
So did they.
你年纪也不小了 不该再这么冲动 孩子
You're a little too old to be jumping off bridges, boy.
你为什么要在我跌倒谷底时落井下石
Why you want to keep kicking me while I'm already down?
你看不出我已经在谷底了吗
You see I'm down right now?
因为你还有选择
Well, because you got a choice.
现在 你想留在这里闷闷不乐 我们可以叫你妈来
Now, you want to stay here and sulk, we can call your mother.
她会顾好你的
She can powder your ass.
或者
Or?
或者我们可以去 处理你的烂摊子 把事做好
Or we can fix the problem you created. Make it right.
我会的
I'm gonna.
哦 是吗 那走吧
Oh, yeah? Then let's go.
就开我的客货车 行吗
Now, we'll take my van, okay? 'Cause your cars either explode
因为你的车要嘛爆♥炸♥ 要嘛被开枪
or get shot up.
好 慢一点
Okay, slow down.
这是菩提画的地图
This is the place that Bodhi mapped out.
卡车的主人住在那里
The guy that owns the truck lives there.
我们可以的
We got this.
不 等等...
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
让我来处理
Let me do this.
那混♥蛋♥杀了我手下的人
Fucker killed my boys.
不要轻举妄动 你这个混♥蛋♥
Don't you fucking move a muscle, you piece of shit.
你是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
我是谁
Who the fuck am I?
我是要问你几句话的人
I'm the guy who's gonna ask you a fucking question.
你最好有对的答案
And you better have the fucking right answer.
什么 你想知道什么
What? What do you want to know?
我的波本在哪里
Where the fuck is my bourbon?
不知道 我只是个司机
Don't know. See, I'm just a driver.
有人进来 把你们的货偷走了 就这样
Somebody else came in, and they stole your shipment. That's it.
很好 -喔 可恶
Right. -Ow, fuck.
混♥蛋♥ 你敢骗我 别想骗我
Motherfucker. You lie to me? Don't fucking lie to me.
我没骗你
I'm not fucking lying! -I'm gonna ask you
我再问你一次
one more fucking time.
最后一次
One more fucking time.
我的波本在哪里
Where is my fucking bourbon?
如果我告诉你 他们会剥了我的皮
If I tell you, they'll skin me alive.
小子 你不跟我说
Son, if you don't tell me,
我就往你眼睛开一枪 你这蠢货
I'm gonna put a bullet in your fucking eye, you moron.
好吧 我带你去
All right, I'll take you,
但你得让我有机会逃走
but you got to give me a break.
我需要一个小时跑路
See, I need an hour to get away.
是吗 -嗯
That right? -Mm-hmm.
你要带我去了吗
You gonna show me?
好吧
All right.
你别想搞鬼 听到没
You don't fuck around, you hear me?
我没有搞鬼 我带你去
I'm not fucking around. I'm taking you.
我没事
I'm all right!
啊 可恶
Ah, fuck!
可恶
Fuck.
发生什么事
What happened?
那混♥蛋♥拿枪对着我
Fucker drew on me.
你有什么发现吗
You get anything?
没有
Nah.
他死了
He's dead.
可恶
Fuck.
(茂比利街)
(古罗马餐厅 欧陆料理)
转身
Turn around.
瑞
Ray,
感谢你宝贵的时间 我...
I thank you for your very valuable time. I...
你有什么关于塔尔萨的事 要告诉我吗
You got something to tell me about Tulsa?
其实有
I do, actually.
一些值得你注意的事
I felt like it was worthy of your attention.
我先问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
这一切到底跟你有什么关系
What the hell business is all this of yours?
没什么关系
It's not.
可我以为那是你的事
But I thought it was yours.
我...
I...
我听说德怀特那帮人纪律涣散
I heard that Dwight's crew is undisciplined.
那跟我有什么关系
And what business is that of mine?
因为他们要跨足酒业了
Because they're moving into booze.
刚买♥♥了一间酒厂
Just bought a distillery.
打算扩张
Making moves to expand.
做烈酒生意
Brown liquor.
那是个有价值的消息
Well, that's valuable news.
这笔功劳会被记住的
And it won't be forgotten.
我正在突破
I'm bypassing the firewall
邓米尔企业管理层的防火墙
for Dunmire Enterprises management.
我要绕过他们的资安系统
I'm circumventing their cybersecurity.
我在恶搞邓米尔的产品
I'm fucking with Dunmire's product,
取消订单 改货运路线
canceling orders, rerouting shipments.
你是把酒从卡车上偷走了吗
You're boosting booze off the damn truck.
看看你啊
Well, look at you, huh?
你真厉害
You get it.
真是个天才
That's just fucking genius.
谁是天才
Who's a genius?
我们还在猜到底是谁
We're still figuring that one out.
菩提 这家伙有够懂电脑
Bodhi. Guy knows his way around a computer.
这个技能我一定用得上
I could use that, actually.
我最近接到催债电♥话♥
I've been getting debt collector calls
追一笔别人的债务
for a debt that ain't mine.
昨天有人想收走我的车
Somebody tried to repo my car yesterday.
喔 我敢打赌菩提可以帮你解决
Oh, you know, I bet Bodhi could help you with that.
抱歉 那不是我...
I'm sorry, that's not really what I...
你觉得你办得到吗 菩提
You think you can do that, Bodhi?
我会试试看
I'll try.
嗯
Hmm.
喂
Mm-hmm.
不是 我没订游泳池啊
Oh, yeah? No, I didn't order a pool.
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你这样很开心吗
Is this making you happy?
是在抒发你的情绪吗
Are you getting it out of your system?
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
是有点疗愈效果
Yeah, it's a little therapeutic.
兄弟 去做心理治疗吧
Bro, just go to therapy.
这关你什么事
What does it fucking matter to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是觉得这占了你很多时间
Just seems like it's taking up a lot of your time.
我时间管理能力超强
I have incredible time management skills.
现在有一百箱被偷的邓米尔酒
There is a hundred cases of stolen Dunmire booze
正运往一家养老院
headed to a nursing home right now.
那些老家伙会嗨翻天
Those geezers are gonna get lit.
你的电脑还能做什么事
What other kind of shit can you do on this computer?
你打算做什么
What do you have in mind?
(66号♥公路)
真是道养眼的景象
Sight for sore eyes, I'll say.
你湛蓝如水晶的眼睛 哪还需要养眼 卡尔
Your eyes are too crystal blue to be sore, Cal.
接到你的电♥话♥我很惊讶
I was surprised to get your call.
我能说什么 求知是心灵的欲望
What can I say? Curiosity is the lust of the mind.
卡尔 别这样 是我啊
Cal, come on, it's me.
我们认识多久了
How long have we known each other?
在我头发花白之前就认识了
Before this head of silver.
在那么多年的交情里
And in all that time,
你哪次见我
have you ever known me to be anything
不是个直来直往的人
but a straight shooter?
不好说
I can't say I have,
但你总是充满惊喜
but you are full of surprises.
你也是
So are you.
我看到你参选的消息了
I saw your campaign announcement.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表