剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你想要证据吗 我带着炸♥弹♥出来 那就是证据
You want proof? I'll come out with a bomb, there's your proof.
这案子必须铁证如山
This case needs to be airtight.
把那东西戴上
Wear the f**king thing.
这什么鬼 口香糖
What is this, a f**king breath mint?
这是最先进的 收音干净
It's state-of-the-art. Clean sound.
夹在领子下面就好 别啰嗦
Just put it under your collar, for f**k's sake.
这件事结束后 我们就两清
When this is over, we're done.
如果这笔交易成立
If this deal holds,
我们就两清
then we're done.
别搞砸了
Don't f**k it up.
你找不出更烂的客货车了吗
You couldn't get a s**ttier van?
来了
Here it is.
十五万美金
$150,000.
干净的钞票
Clean bills.
这是怎么回事
What the f**k is this?
事情有点不对劲 曼弗雷迪先生
There was a disconnect, Mr. Manfredi.
你叫我帮你办事
You asked me to perform a service for you,
但很明显你恨我
but it was obvious you loathed me.
这里有点私人恩怨
There was something personal about it.
我…
I--
闭嘴
Shut the f**k up.
枪放下
Gun down.
放到桌上 慢慢来
On the table. Slow.
你一动 就完蛋了
One move, you're gone.
把他拉起来 -收到
Get him up. -Done.
检查身上有没有追踪器
Check him for tracking devices.
真没料到会被反将一军
Didn't expect to be on the wrong end of the double cross.
这静电是怎么回事 我只听得到这声音
What is this static? That's all I hear.
讯号♥没进来 等一下再试
Not coming through. Give it a second.
上车
Get in.
没事了 他哪里也去不了
You're good. He ain't going nowhere.
好 走吧
All right, go.
对吧
Are you?
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
晚安
Evening.
肯 你好吗 谢谢你来
Ken, how are you? Thanks for doing this.
非常感谢 希望你今晚过得愉快
Thank you so much. Hope you're having a great night.
非常非常感谢你
Thank you very, very much.
嗨 你好吗 -嗨
Hi, how are you? -Hi.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你的莅临
Good to see you. Thank you for being here.
真的很高兴见到你 -玛格丽特 你先
So great to see you. -Margaret, after you.
嗨 -各位女士 你们好吗
Hi. -Hello, ladies, how are you?
很高兴见到你们 非常感谢今晚到场
Nice to see you. Thank you so much for being here tonight.
非常非常感谢你们
Thank you very, very much.
玛格丽特 我们真是政坛金童玉女啊
Well, Margaret, we sure do make the political couple.
我们两个是在政坛没错 但我们可不是一对
Well, we're both political, but we're not a couple.
哦 我可不这么认为
Oh, I beg to differ.
我们两个给人的印象可不是那样
That is not the impression that you and I are giving off.
萨克莱德先生 太太
Mr. and Mrs. Sackrider,
很高兴见到你们 谢谢你们今晚出席
so great to see you both. Thanks for coming out tonight.
安娜
Anna.
我可不会错过 卡尔
Wouldn't have missed it, Cal.
哦 我喜欢你的自信
Oh. I like the confidence.
你真漂亮
You look lovely.
祝你们今晚好运
Good luck to you both tonight.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
谢谢 有个愉快的夜晚
Thank you. Enjoy the night.
我在想一件事
You know, uh... I was thinking.
我想把你拉进我的内阁
I'd like to bring you into my administration.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
嗯 -什么职务
Mm-hmm. -Mm. In what role?
由你决定
Oh, you decide.
卡尔 我真是受宠若惊
That's very flattering, Cal.
噢 我可没有奉承的意思
Oh, this has nothing to do with flattery.
我在自保 所以别再装了好吗
This is survival, so why don't we stop pretending?
德怀特想从我这里得到什么
What does Dwight want from me?
也许没什么
Maybe nothing.
你心知肚明
Oh, you know better.
那是你跟德怀特之间的事 -哦 不…
That's between you and Dwight. -Oh, no, no.
那是我们三个之间的事 你心里清楚
That's between the three of us, and you sure as s**t know that.
听着 我可没同意加入
See, I didn't sign up for this.
我本来应该是那座桥 不是火种
I was supposed to be the bridge, not the fire starter,
但也许现在要赢都是这样做的
but maybe that's how things are won nowadays--
恐惧 筹码
fear, leverage,
幕后谈判和交易 但你…
conversations and deals behind the curtains. But you,
你选了这条路
you made the choice,
所以你就是其中一部分
so that makes you part of it.
喜不喜欢都一样 你现在就是黑♥手♥党♥的情妇了
And like it or not, you are now the Mafia moll.
不好意思 你说什么
I beg your pardon?
哦 亲爱的 你不需要不好意思
Oh, you don't have to beg anything from me, sweetheart.
永远不需要
Ever.
只要确保到时候 你能做好准备
Just make sure you're ready when the time comes
因为…不管输赢 如果事情搞砸了
because--win, lose or draw-- if this thing goes sideways,
遭殃的不只是我
it's not just my a** they're after.
还有德怀特 还有你
It's Dwight's and it's yours.
虽然曼弗雷迪可能刀枪不入
And although Dwight Manfredi might be bulletproof,
但玛格丽特 我敢保证 我们不是
I assure you, Margaret, we are not.
笑一个吧
Now smile.
庄逊博士
Dr. Johnson.
谢谢你来 你记得玛格丽特吗
Thank you so much for coming. You remember Margaret?
记得 -庄逊博士
I do. -Dr. Johnson,
欢迎 -谢谢你 玛格丽特
welcome. -Thank you, Margaret.
请进
Come on in.
怎么回事 快交钱啊
What the f**k? Make the exchange.
怎么拖那么久
Why is it taking so long?
算了 走吧
F**k it, let's go.
混♥蛋♥
Motherf**ker.
曼弗雷迪
Manfredi!
你要怎样才能放过我
What do you want to let me go?
什么也不要 你哪里也去不了
Nothing. You're not going anywhere.
你一定想要点什么
You must want something.
我要你知道的一切
I want everything you know.
你交易过的每一个客户
Every f**king client you ever worked with.
每一通电♥话♥
Every cell.
所有东西
Everything.
那我就死定了
Then I'll be killed.
那又怎样
So what?
你跟那个人谈了什么条件
What'd you work out with that man?
那个人
That man?
那家伙总算开窍了
That son of a bitch saw the light.
他看清楚了曼弗雷迪的一切
He saw through Dwight Manfredi, straight on back
一路看到他在西西里放羊的祖宗
to his goat-f**king ancestors in Sicily.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our time to even the score.
曼弗雷迪本来要炸了我们的房♥子
Dwight Manfredi was gonna bomb our house,
我们的家
our home,
你和兄弟长大的地方
where you and your brother were raised...
还有你妈妈过世的房♥子
...and your mama passed.
他本来要杀了我们两个
He was gonna kill us both.
但老天把他的手导向了别处
And then the Lord redirected his hand.
怎么做的
How?
我们要以一颗正义之石 一次击毙数鸟
We'll kill several birds with one righteous stone.
我会做到你做不到的事
I'm gonna succeed where you failed.
今晚有些蟑螂没机会从酒店退房♥了
Some roaches won't be checking out of their hotel tonight.
(更高境界药房♥)
嘿 听好了
Hey, look here.
每个信封都要抽一笔上缴 懂吗
So, every envelope, we got to kick up, okay?
老大要拿分成 那是做生意的成本
Boss got to get his cut. It's just the cost of doing business.
我知道 你说话越来越像古蒂了
I got it. You sound like Goodie.
我只是说一声
I'm just saying, you know?
不过这边的生意很火
Hey, but look, business is booming over here.
我服你了
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表