剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你是曼弗雷迪吧
Manfredi, right?
你认识我
You know me? -Now, what's stopping me
有什么能阻止我 再次关掉那间酒厂呢
from shutting that distillery down again?
我打算提出一项收♥购♥建议
I'm gonna make you an offer.
(前情提要)
邓米尔愿意出三倍的价钱
Dunmire, who's willing to pay three times the amount.
你是不是知道一些 我们不知道的事
Do you know something that we don't know?
在本地可说是传奇
Bit of a legend in these parts.
是我父亲酿造的50年陈酿
My dad's 50-year.
邓米尔一直怀疑它的存在
Dunmire suspected it existed,
但他不知道具体藏在哪里
just didn't know where it was stashed.
50年波本威士忌
50-year-old bourbon?
一大笔钱
Big money.
准确来说是一亿五千万美元
150 million, to be exact.
邓米尔
Dunmire?
他来头不小 德怀特
He's fucking connected, Dwight.
迪克西黑♥手♥党♥
Dixie fucking Mafia.
这不是开玩笑的
It is no joke.
只要我打电♥话♥来 你就随时行动
When I call, you need to be ready to move.
行动去哪里
Move where?
你该知道的时候就会知道了
You'll know where when you need to know where.
所以 既然你擅闯...
So, given your intrusion, I am obligated
我就必须毁掉你所爱的每一个人
to destroy everyone you love.
你之所以在这里 是因为
You're here because
你害怕你的帝国正处于危险之中 邓米尔
you're scared. Your empire is in danger, Dunmire.
我才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started.
早安 -早安
Morning. -Morning.
大家都到齐了吗 -到齐了
Everybody here? -Yep.
克里奥在哪里 -她在跟房♥仲见面
Where's Cleo? -She's meeting with a realtor.
狼群为了那块地
The wolves are clawing at the door
连同被烧的房♥子在内 正从四面八方抓扯着
left and right for that land, burned house and all.
事情确实在升温 这无可否认
No, things are heating up, that's for sure.
但我们仍然掌握主导权
But we're still in the driver's seat.
我们只是不可以做任何 会让自己暴露的事
We just can't do anything that makes us vulnerable.
任何事都不可以
Nothing.
因为这些人就在等你
'Cause these guys are waiting
犯一个错误 一个就够了
for one fucking mistake. One.
所以我的建议是
So, my advice to you is to keep our eye
大家互相盯紧 靠得近一点
on each other, stay close.
我们得知道敌人有什么能耐
And we got to know what the enemy is capable of.
你必须了解敌人
You have to know the enemy.
听我说 这真是糟透了 兄弟
See, this is just fucked up, man.
邓米尔想把我们一个个铲除
Dunmire want to take us all out, one by one.
他铲除了蒙太古 也对付了米奇
He took out Montague, jumped Mitch.
阿曼德人间蒸发了
And Armand is off the grid.
不 阿曼德正在前往 洛矶山脉的路上
No, Armand's on his way to the Rockies.
我要是找到他 我会把他从洛矶山脉推下去
I find him, I'd like to throw him off the Rockies.
那我们要怎么对付邓米尔
So, what we gonna do about Dunmire, huh?
这个威胁不能置之不理
This threat can't go unanswered.
嘿 我们会在清楚对手是谁的时候
Hey, we're gonna take care of the threat
再处理这个威胁
when we know who we're fighting.
在那之前 别动 明白吗
Until then, no. Capisce?
好 先把眼前的事做好
All right, let's focus
把50年波本装瓶
on what's in front of us: bottling the 50.
(混♥蛋♥来电)
好吧
Okay.
泰森 格蕾丝 要一起来吗
Tyson, Grace, care to join me?
嗯 -我会传一个地址给你们 去那里
Yeah? -I'm sending you an address, go to it.
会有人开车接你们
I'll have a car pick you up there.
找一辆白色四门轿车
Look for a white four-door.
你不会认错的
You won't miss it.
现在不是个好时机 墨索 -什么
It's not a good time, Musso. -What?
没时间找保母照顾
Not enough time to find a babysitter
你可爱的小流氓队伍吗
for your adorable gangster squad?
那叫"待命" 德怀特
It's called "being on call," Dwight,
所以乖乖的待命就对了
so be on fucking call.
你想把你的人送进监狱吗
You want to keep your crew out of prison?
霍伊特街5220号♥ 现在就去
5220 Hoyt Street, now.
大脚
Bigfoot.
我需要你载我去一个地方
I need you to drop me somewhere.
交给我 老大 -嗯
I got you, boss. -Mm.
你要去哪 -有差事要办
Where you going? -Errand to run.
为什么不派古蒂去 -需要有人亲自上场
Why don't you send Goodie? -Needs a personal touch.
到了
There it is.
我这边没问题了
I got it from here.
你确定吗 我可以等你
You sure? I can wait.
有需要我会打给你
Call you if I need you.
好 我们走吧
All right. Let's go.
怎么回事 喂
What the fuck? Hey.
这是怎样
What the fuck?
请享受这趟旅程 -享受...
Please enjoy the ride. -Enjoy...
到底是谁
Who the fuck is this?
把门打开 我...
Unlock the fucking door. I'm...
开门 喂
Open the door. Hey!
要不要听音乐
Would you like to listen to music?
不要
Fuck no!
你选了纳斯
You've selected Nas.
纳斯 那家伙谁啊...
Nas? Who the fuck is that...
说真的 天啊
Seriously. God.
我现在可不是在开玩笑 开门...
I ain't fucking around now. Open the...
听到没 去你的
啊 可恶
Ow, fuck!
我的耳朵 可恶的
My good ear. Goddamn it.
可恶
Fuck.
天啊 这跟酷刑没两样
Oh, my God, it's like fucking torture!
这趟旅程如何
How was the ride?
我真想把你打到送医院
I should put you in a fucking coma.
那我应该先去抓谁
And then who should I arrest first,
米奇还是玛格丽特
Mitch or Margaret?
我们走吧
Let's move.
《塔尔萨之王》
第三季 第 3 集
双语合并:影音极客
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你上次去德州是什么时候
When was the last time you've been to Texas?
从来没去过 那家伙是德州人吗
Never. What, is this guy Texan?
移♥民♥
Transplant.
这混♥蛋♥ 没规矩
This fucker. No code.
他替钱杀女人 杀小孩 杀任何人
Kills women, children, anybody, for a price.
拜托 谁会做那种事
Come on, who does that?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist.
那你觉得怎么样 -我觉得怎么样
So, what do you think? -What do I think?
我觉得你想叫我帮你做坏事
I think you want me to do your dirty work
这样你的小手就能保持干净
so you can keep your under-sized hands clean.
说得不太对 但有趣
Not accurate, but funny.
看吧 这次小旅行 会变成团队建立活动
See? This little road trip's gonna be team-building.
我们可不是团队 大家
We're no team, pal.
到时候再说吧
We'll see.
不过你会喜欢德州的
You're gonna like Texas, though.
枪枝 恶徒
Guns, thugs.
你会很适应
You'll fit right in.
真荒唐
This is some bullshit, man.
我们该去找邓米尔打一架
We should pick a fight with them Dunmire bitches.
德怀特到底在哪里啊
Where the fuck... where the fuck is Dwight at, anyway?
你听到他说的了 我们在拖时间
You heard what he said. We're biding time.
把"拖时间"刻在你墓碑上
Man, put that on your tombstone.
拖时间能避免进坟墓
Biding time avoids the tombstone.
每次都硬要说这种聪明话
Smart-ass shit to say every fucking time.
可恶 -重点是"聪明"
Damn. -Emphasis on "smart."
船长说要服从并执行命令
The skipper says to obey and execute orders,
所以我们就照做
so that's exactly what we're gonna do.
他也说要"了解敌人" 那我们就去认识敌人
He also said, "Know your enemy," so let's get to know them,
等老板回来就有情报可以交代
so when the boss get back, we got some intel to offer.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表