剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
你是我丈夫 你得替我儿子要回来
You are my husband, you must get it back for him!
-这是他继承的封号♥... -玛格丽特
- It is his ancestral title through his... - Margaret.
玛格丽特 现在是约克家族在统治英格兰
Margaret, the Yorks rule England now,
爱德华有权把贵族爵位授予他选定的人
and Edward may give the peerages to whoever he sees fit.
我不能抚养自己的孩子 这还不够吗
Is it not enough that I am not allowed to raise my child myself?
他必须寄养在他叔叔贾斯帕那里
That he must be raised by his uncle Jasper?
他是亨利国王的侄子 兰开斯特的继承人之一
He is nephew to King Henry, in line as Lancastrian heir.
他不该受到这种对待...
He should not be treated as though...
你不要这么大声炫耀 这正是...
Look, you must not boast of this too loudly, it is the very...
这正是国王必须贬黜他的原因
It is the very reason why the King must keep him down.
他叔叔贾斯帕就不会容许这种事
His uncle Jasper would not let this happen!
他会写信给爱德华 维护我可怜的儿子
He would write to Edward and defend my poor boy!
他能感同身受 就像我一样
He would feel his pain, as I do!
我得亲自去见小亨利
I shall go to little Henry myself
向他解释他头衔的问题
and explain to him about his title!
别去了 这对他毫无意义 他五岁还不到
No, it'll mean nothing to him. The boy is barely five-years-old.
怎么会 这是我们的全部
It means something! It means the world.
这是他的全部
It is all he has!
-你今天吃东西了吗 -没有
- Have you eaten anything today? - No.
-你又瘦了 -我在斋戒
- You are looking very thin again. - I'm fasting.
-仅靠呼吸你活不了的 -我依靠祈祷而活
- You cannot live on fresh air alone. - I live on prayer.
上帝会给我给养
And God shall give me sustenance.
沃里克伯爵
Lord Warwick?
你的女儿还没有入宫
Your daughters have not been brought to me.
我提出让她们入宫伴驾
I requested them for my household.
我的女儿就要结婚了 陛下
My daughters are to wed, Your Grace,
很遗憾 不能为您效力
and so sadly, must decline.
国王知道此事
The King is aware.
我在考虑
I was thinking,
把我们的小安妮
our little Annie
许配给波舍尔子爵
should wed Viscount Bourchier.
再让小凯瑟琳嫁给白金汉公爵
And little Katherine could marry the Duke of Buckingham?
沃里克没让他女儿进宫 母亲
Warwick has refused his daughters to me, mother.
他是有意怠慢 我不知道该怎么办
It is a snub and I do not know what I should do.
他讨厌我
He hates me.
可爱德华仍然相信我们能和睦相处
But Edward still thinks we can be friends!
我该怎么做
Then what should I do?
忍♥气吞声还是正面反击
Accept his hate or battle through it?
都不对
You should do neither.
你应该听爱德华的
You should do as Edward says
通过联姻稳定家族的地位
and make your family strong by marriage,
这样谁都威胁不了你
so you can weather an attack from anyone.
那么你弟弟 约翰
Now, your brother, John...
你们在施什么咒语
What spells are you two weaving?
父亲
Father!
看来爱神很繁忙啊
Ah, the goddess of love is busy with her work, I see!
这和爱情无关 理查 完全是策略
There is no love in this, Richard. Only business.
您看母亲变得多快
You see how Mother changed her tune?
她屈尊嫁给您这位乡绅
When she set her heart on you, the lowly squire,
还说只要相爱就足矣 当初可是桩大丑闻
she caused quite the scandal, saying true love was enough.
那也值得
It was worth it.
因为我娶到了全国最美的女子
For I have the most beautiful lady in the kingdom.
我丈夫也是最英俊 善良 忠诚的
And I the handsomest, kindest, most loving man.
而且刚刚被封为财务大臣
Who has just been made Treasurer!
-理查 -那沃里克的叔叔被换下了
- Richard! - Then Warwick's uncle has been set aside?
爱德华因为法兰西的事对他很不满
Edward is unhappy with him over France.
而安东尼被封为舰队上将
And Anthony has Admiralty of the Fleet
莱昂纳尔也将如愿当上主教
and Lionel will be Bishop as he's always wanted.
-理查 -好的 夫人
- Richard! -Yes, yes.
把助产士叫来
Go and fetch the midwife.
看来第一位约克王子快要诞生了
I think our first York prince wishes to join the world.
就是这样 再加把劲
That's it, come on, push.
使劲 使劲
Push-push-push.
好了好了
That's it. That's it.
好孩子
Good girl, shh.
把宝宝给我 玛丽
Give him to me, Mary?
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him.
是女孩
It's a girl.
是个小女儿
A little girl.
-我儿子在哪 -王后需要休息
- Where is he? - The Queen is not ready.
让我看看他 我是国王
Let me see him! I am king.
你们不能不让我见我儿子
You cannot keep me from my son.
是女儿 爱德华
It's a girl, Edward.
是女儿
It's a girl.
小心她的头 把头托住
Mind the head. Take the head.
我们的女儿好漂亮
She is a beautiful girl.
我们会全心全意地爱她
We will love her very well.
我们会有儿子的 爱德华
We shall have boys, Edward.
儿子和继承人
Sons and heirs.
-都会有的 -我知道
- They shall come. - I know.
你太好了 伊丽莎白
You are so very lovely, Elizabeth.
我不能没有你
I could not do without you.
是女儿
It's a girl!
王后给爱德华生了个女儿
The Queen has had a little baby girl for Edward.
可以和我们联姻的贵族都被她家独占
It makes little odds that he has no heir
即使她没有生下继承人
when she has taken all the nobles
我们同样得不到好处
and there's no-one left for ours to wed.
不过
Ah, but...
我手上握着王牌
I have found the biggest prize of all,
有了它
and the King
国王就会对我言听计从
will give me anything I want for it.
夫人
My Lady.
斯塔福德
Stafford.
都铎伯爵
Lord Tudor.
你们好吗
Are you well?
我们很好
We are in fine health.
可以过去吗
Shall we ride in?
贾斯帕 我儿子还好吗
Jasper, how is my Henry?
小亨利长大了 你会认不出他的
He's thriving. You'll barely know him.
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
过来让母亲瞧瞧
Come to your mother.
过来啊 还记得我吧
Come on, you must remember me?
去吧 亨利
Go on, Henry.
母亲大人
Lady Mother.
亨利 我很想你 由于被迫和你分开
Henry, I miss you very much and I would have come sooner,
所以才这么久都没来看你
but I have been made to live very far away from you.
这是对我忠心的惩罚
It is punishment for my loyalties.
亨利 邪恶的约克国王剥夺了你的头衔
Henry, the wicked York king, has taken your title.
不过我们会要回来的 一定会的
But we will get it back for you. We will.
别给他灌输些不切实的想法 玛格丽特
Do not fill his head with nonsense, Margaret,
他的头衔要不回来了
he will not get it back!
他应该和别的孩子一起去户外玩耍
He should be playing in the sun with other children,
不该像病人一样困在室内
not cooped up here, like some invalid!
这附近没有
There are no families of breeding
合适与他结伴孩子
near enough for a suitable companion.
既然我们来了
Well, perhaps little Henry
能否让小亨利带我去参观马厩呢
could show me the stables and the horses while we're here?
可以吗
May I?
去吧
Go on.
走吧 我们去看马
Come now. Come and see our horses.
它们都有自己的名字
We have names for all of them.
-你一定很会骑马吧 -是的
- I expect you're a very good rider. - Yes.
他对你好吗
Tell me he is good to you?
-至少让我安下这份心 -他...
- Tell me that, at least. - He, er...
我有一份私房♥钱
I have an allowance.
我...
I, er...
我能买♥♥书
I buy books.
我读福音书 他在教我读拉丁文
I read the Gospel. He's teaching me to read in Latin.
我很想你 玛格丽特
I missed you, Margaret.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表