剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
郑重介绍伊丽莎白王后 毋庸置疑的王后
I here present unto you, Queen Elizabeth, your undoubted queen.
我知道你不喜欢我
I know that you do not like me
也知道你企图谋反
and that you plot against the king.
你的光明时刻终会到来
You shall have your moment in the light.
我们已经离王座很近了
We are close to the throne.
那个坏王后自称安茹的玛格丽特
The Bad Queen called herself Margaret of Anjou,
她还想用烤叉刺穿父亲
and she tried to spear Father with a roasting spit!
她儿子呢 冰雪王子
And her son? The prince of ice?
他只有七岁时便砍下了两个人的头
He cut off two men's heads when he was only seven years old!
我和贾斯帕总是一致的
Jasper and I are one in all things.
不尽然 玛格丽特
Not all, Margaret.
你嫁的不是贾斯帕·都铎 你嫁的是我
You're not married to Jasper Tudor. You are married to me.
我得走了 你得跟你母亲生活了
I have to go. You must live with your mother now, boy.
你要替我保护她
You must keep her safe for me.
我又怀上孩子了 这次我确信是个男孩
I'm with child again and this time, I'm SURE it's a boy.
我们要启航去加莱 募集军队
Now, we'll sail to Calais and raise an army.
我们与那所谓的"爱德华♥国♥王"开战了
We are at war with so-called King Edward.
父亲 我不能出航
But Father, I cannot sail!
-伊兹害怕 父亲 -快走
- Issy is afraid, Father. - Come on!
沃里克和乔治要去加莱了
Warwick and George are sailing for Calais.
我们得想办法 母亲
We must act, Mother.
安妮
Annie!
死婴是个男孩
It was a boy.
我很遗憾你失去了孩子
I'm sorry for your loss.
这是你的错
It is your fault.
伊丽莎白王后又怀孕了
Queen Elizabeth is with child again.
我们得早她一步生下儿子
We must have a son before she does.
伊丽莎白 怎么了
Elizabeth? What happened?
没事 不 别管我
It is nothing... No, leave me. Leave me, please.
我说了别管我
I said, leave me!
抱歉 母亲
I'm sorry, Mother.
她的孩子
Her child.
她可怜的孩子
Her poor child!
这种事是难免的 尽管是很可怕 不幸
These things happen. Terrible and tragic though it may be.
孩子早产了
The baby came too soon.
要不是那场暴风雨 他还会有一线生机
And the storm could not have helped what little chance he had.
是的 但你不可能知道伊莎贝尔在船上
Yes, but you weren't to know that Isabel was on board that ship.
也不知道她父亲逼她登上了船
Or that Warwick would force her to set sail.
是他拿自己外孙的性命当赌注
He is the one who gambled with his own grandchild's life.
而他输了
And he lost.
现在他一无所有
Now, he has nothing.
他现在绝望又困窘
He is desperate and destitute.
确实如此
Indeed he is.
他比任何时候都更危险
He has never been more dangerous.
我们要是以为噩梦就此结束就太天真了
We would be fools to think the worst is over.
法兰西 瓦格涅 1470年
伊兹
Issy?
毁了
Ruined.
全都毁了
Everything's ruined!
其实没那么糟
No, it looks worse than it is.
等我们回了家就好了
We can manage until we return home.
回家 你觉得我们还能回得去吗
Home? You think we're going back to England?
当然
Of course.
安妮 别犯傻了
Anne, don't be such an idiot.
我们永远都回不了英格兰了
We will never see England again.
我们现在是流犯 和那个坏王后一样
We are exiles now, like the Bad Queen.
我们和她不一样 我们跟她完全不同
We are not like her. We are NOTHING like her.
父亲保证会让乔治登上王位 他就会做到
Father promised he would put George on the throne, and he will.
而你就会当上英格兰王后
And then you shall be Queen of England.
要不是父亲的阴谋
If it weren't for Father's plotting,
我此刻就能搂着我的儿子了
I'd be cradling my son in my arms now.
而现在只有我一个人
But I am all alone.
你不是一个人
You are not alone.
你还有我
You have me.
我保证我永远不会离开你
And I will never leave you, I promise.
我们将永远相互为伴
We'll always have each other.
贾斯帕说得对 你武艺很精湛
Jasper was right. You are an expert soldier.
是他教得好
He taught me well.
准备好了吗 大人
Ready, my Lord?
好了
Yes.
蠢货 瞧你做了什么
You fool! What have you done?
我 我没事 母亲
I'm...I'm fine, Mother.
你受伤了
You're hurt!
只是小擦伤 没什么大不了 好了吗
It's just a scratch, that's all. Ready?
不不 今天就到这儿吧
No-no! No more of this today.
流血了 会结疤的
It's bleeding. It may scar.
贾斯帕叔叔说士兵要以伤疤为傲
Uncle Jasper says soldiers should wear their scars with pride.
过来 坐下让我看看
Come, sit by me. I will tend to it.
-母亲 -怎么了
- Mother... - What?
如果您觉得我这么娇弱
If you think me so fragile,
那我当不上国王可能倒是好事
then perhaps it is a blessing that i will never become king.
这是什么话 你当不上国王
What do you mean, you will never become king?
你怀疑你的天命吗
You doubt your destiny?
什么事 沃里克 你去哪了
What's this about, Warwick? Where have you been?
做些安排
Making arrangements.
什么安排
What arrangements?
我们要回家了吗 父亲
Are we going home, Father?
是的 不过现在还不行
Yes. But not just yet.
你得先结婚 安妮
You are to be married first, Anne.
结婚
Married?
你没跟我提过
I was not consulted...
-时间紧迫 -嫁给谁
- There wasn't enough time. - To whom?
理查吗
Richard?
我弟弟
My brother?
-当然不是 -那是谁
- No, of course not. - Who, then?
兰开斯特的爱德华王子
Prince Edward of Lancaster.
-坏王后的儿子 -不许再这么说了
- The Bad Queen's son? - You mustn't say that any more.
安茹的玛格丽特是我们的死敌 她恨我们
Margaret of Anjou is our enemy. Our greatest enemy. She hates us.
如果一切顺利 她将成为你的婆婆
If this goes according to plan, she will be your mother-in-law.
我不明白你想干什么
I don't understand what you're trying to do.
这对我们有何益处
How can this possibly help us?
乔治 我知道你很难接受
George, I know that this is hard for you,
但我们得达成我们最初的目的
but we have to do what we set out to do.
我们来这里是为组建军队
We came here to raise an army.
不 我们来这里是为让我登基
No, we came here to make me king!
我试过了 两次
I have tried it! Twice!
但现在你儿子死了
But now that you have lost your son,
你就没了继承人 没人会为你而战
you have no heir and men will not fight for you.
他们认为上帝否定了你
They think that God has ruled against you.
我儿子之死是你的错
I lost my son because of you!
如果我能让你登上王位 我定当竭力
And if I could still make you king, I would!
但实在是没办法
But it cannot be done.
只有和兰开斯特结盟
The only way that we can raise an army
才能组建一支能打败你哥哥爱德华的军队
big enough to defeat your brother Edward now is if we join with Lancaster.
我已和路易国王谈过了 他答应帮我们
Now, I have spoken with King Louis and he has agreed
前提是我们跟安茹的玛格丽特达成协议
he will support us if we make terms with Margaret of Anjou.
你疯了吗
Have you completely lost your mind?
她为什么要跟我们结盟
Why would she make terms with us?
对她完全没好处
There's nothing in it for her!
有 恢复她夫君亨利的王位
There is. Her husband, Henry, back on the throne of England.
她儿子和我女儿安妮 在他死后继承王位
Her son and my daughter, Anne, to follow him when he dies.
你是说 我做了那么多
You're telling me that everything I've done -
背叛我的哥哥 我的家族
I turned against my brother, my own House -
受了那么多罪
everything I've suffered
最终却把我们为推♥翻♥他
has been to restore the very
而挑起战争的疯子拥回了王位
lunatic we started all this to topple?!
-只有这一条路 乔治 -通向什么的路
- It is the only way, George. - The only way to what?
那个恶妇砍下了我父亲的头
That evil bitch hacked my father's head off!
不 还有其他办法
No, there's another way.
动手吧 乔治 不过三思而行
Do it if you want to, George. But think before you do.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表