剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
安东尼·里弗斯作为爱德华王子的监护人
Anthony Rivers as the guardian of Prince Edward.
什么时候的事
When?
陛下 真是巧合
Your Grace, what a coincidence.
我们刚好说起您可怜的母亲呢
We were just discussing your poor, dear mother,
希望传言所说她病入膏肓
hoping very much that rumours of her dreadful state have been
只是夸大其词
exaggerated.
有什么事吗 陛下
Can I help you with anything, Your Grace?
不了 谢谢 晚安
No. Thank you. Goodnight.
您是在找您丈夫吗
Were you looking for your husband?
他今晚应该是跟简·肖恩在一起
I believe he's with Jane Shore tonight.
等等 请等一下
Please. Just... just wait a moment.
这是给理查的 格洛斯特公爵
It is for Richard, the Duke of Gloucester.
我们自孩提时代就是好友
He is my friend since childhood.
去花♥园♥见我
拿上这个
Take this.
-但克拉伦斯公爵... -你今晚就得拿给他
- But the Duke of Clarence... - You need to get it to him tonight.
-安妮 -理查
- Anne. - Richard.
乔治要送我去修道院
George is going to put me in a nunnery.
不出所料
Of course he is.
我或许不该去质问他
Perhaps I should not have confronted him.
我泄露了心计 我不该那样
I played my hand and I should not have.
现在他主意已定 我没希望了
Now his mind is made up and it is hopeless.
不 不会的 还有希望
No. It's not. It's not hopeless.
但你不能回去了
But you cannot go back there.
乔治的威胁绝不会是空话
George will not hesitate to do what he has threatened.
安妮 或许你也只能逃跑了
Anne, running away may be the only way through this,
-去寻求庇护 -好啊 我这就去
- seeking sanctuary. - Then I'll go. I'm ready to go.
安妮
Anne... Anne.
你得想好了
You must be sure.
我想好了
I am sure.
我不再是那个小丫头了 理查
I'm not the little girl you knew, Richard.
我长大了
I've grown up.
安茹的玛格丽特教我要果决
Margaret of Anjou taught me not to hesitate.
她说过有时候
She told me there would be times when
我必须为自己做打算
I have to see the best thing for myself
并且勇敢地走上自救之路
and take that course without fear.
安妮
Anne?
怎么了
What is it?
你愿嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
那你就能得到我的财产
You will get my fortune.
如果我嫁给你 我的一切都是你的了
If I marry you, everything I have becomes yours.
没错
It's true.
娶你会让我变得富有
Marrying you would make me a wealthy man,
可这对你也是一样的
just as you marrying me
你嫁给我会成为公爵夫人 与你姐姐平等
will make you a royal duchess and equal to your sister.
但我将成为你的好丈夫 因为我爱你
But I will be a true husband because I love you.
你爱我 理查 真的吗
You love me, Richard? Truly?
是的
I do.
或许我一直都爱着你
Perhaps I always have.
安妮 你愿意嫁给我吗
Anne, will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Anne?
夫人 托马斯·史丹利勋爵到
My Lady, Lord Thomas Stanley.
博福特夫人
Lady Beaufort.
希望我能做位令您满意的妻子
I hope I will please you as a wife.
我认为这样的安排对我们双方都有利
I thought it was an arrangement that would suit us equally.
您能想到这主意真是明智
It was clever of you to think of it.
我的谋士应该已经跟您说明
I believe my advisor made it clear to you that
我希望能进宫
I wish for a position at Court?
是的 他说明了
Indeed, he made that plain.
那他是否说明我希望...
And did he also convey my desire...
我不打算跟您生子
my intention that there be no issue from our marriage?
不必担心 您的意思已经表达得很明确了
Fear not. Your spiritual gifts were lavishly detailed.
我完全了解
I am well briefed.
您希望能过修女一般的生活
You wish to live as a nun.
希望您对此无异议
I hope that is agreeable to you?
完全可以 我已经有儿子
Perfectly. I have sons already.
没必要再跟您生一个
No need to try for another with you.
请问 您儿子多大了
Tell me, how old is your boy now?
他十五岁了
He's 15.
您儿子是毋庸置疑的
That your son has a legitimate claim
王位合法继承人之一
to the throne is beyond dispute.
所以爱德华自然不希望他回来
Little wonder Edward prefers him where he is.
只有国王开恩 我儿子才能回来
It is only with the King's favour that I can bring my son home.
这事急不得
It cannot be rushed.
我自会决定我能为您儿子做什么
I will judge what I can do for your son
当然了 还有您儿子能如何报偿我
and, in due course, what rewards your son can offer me.
至于贾斯帕·都铎
As for Jasper Tudor...
爱德华将永远不会与他和解
Edward will never reconcile with him.
亨利只能撇下他了
Henry will have to leave him behind.
我已经跟您的谋士说明
I believe I made it clear to your advisors
您将效忠于约克家族
that you will have to serve the House of York,
效忠于爱德华♥国♥王和伊丽莎白王后
King Edward and Queen Elizabeth?
你将在王后那儿供职
You will be required to take up a place in the Queen's chamber
并且要表现出
and, to all appearances, be a loyal
对约克家族忠心不二
and faithful member of the House of York.
自始至终 绝不能
There can be no shadow of doubt or anxiety in their minds,
让他们有任何疑虑
from the first day until the last.
他们会接受我吗
Will they accept me at Court?
他们十分想与旧敌修好
They're eager to heal the wounds of the past.
那我会耐心争取他们的好感
Then I will be patient and endeavour to rise in their favour.
我的亲弟弟啊
My own brother!
她跟他跑了 我被自己的弟弟背叛了
She's run off with him and I've been betrayed by my own.
这就是背叛 狡猾而荒唐的背叛
It's a betrayal. A sly and wanton betrayal.
他完全没有权利娶她
He has no right, no right whatever to take up with her.
我是她的监护人 如果他想娶那姑娘
I am her guardian, and if he wants to marry that... that girl,
那他就该来征询我的同意
then he should have sought my permission.
最过分的是
And what is a greater transgression
他还应该征询你的同意
is that he should have sought yours, too.
怎么了 你笑什么
What is it? Why are you laughing? What's funny?
我忍♥不住
Because I cannot resist.
你迎娶伊莎贝尔之前
I do not remember you asking my permission
-也没征询我的同意啊 -那不一样
- before you married Isabel. - That is not the same.
陛下
Your Grace.
希望您允许我迎娶安妮·内维尔女士
I seek your blessing to marry Lady Anne Neville.
你跟她说你爱她了吗
Did you tell her that you loved her?
就那么简单吗
Was it as simple as that?
爱德华是国王 这要由他来决断
Edward is the King. It is his choice, not mine.
等会儿的
Not now.
陛下 王后早产了
Your Grace, the Queen's baby is coming early.
助产士说她可能撑不过去
The midwife says she may not survive it.
你就不管这事了吗
You would go and leave this unresolved?
你们自己解决这点小事
Settle this pettiness between yourselves.
让开
Stand aside!
再来一次
One more time.
快呼吸啊
Come on, breathe.
他来的太早了
He's come too early.
他呼吸太弱
His breathing is weak.
他要死了 母亲
He's dying, Mother.
替我照顾好他
Take care of him for me.
不
No...
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
就是现在了 是吗
Now would be the moment, yes?
你不是已经明确表示
Were it not for your express stipulation
此类事要尽量避免吗
that such a thing should be avoided at all costs.
不必担心 玛格丽特
Fear not, Margaret.
我十分乐意尊重你的愿望
I am more than happy to respect your wishes.
晚安
Goodnight.
我还担心乔治会拦下我的字条 不让你来
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表