剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
They have promised me their loyalty,Elizabeth.
你必须相信我
Truly you must trust me.
五朔节一早我就会回来
I will be home with you by May Day morning
还会带回桃子和腌鳕鱼
with peaches and salt cod,
献给我们的爱德华王子
for you and my prince, Edward.
安妮 摸摸
Annie, feel!
他可真兴奋
He's excited.
他真强壮 也可能是女儿
He is strong! Or she is.
父亲 怎么了
Father, what is it?
有人叛乱犯上
A rebellion. Against the King.
贾斯帕
Jasper!
贾斯帕
Jasper!
玛格丽特夫人
My Lady Margaret.
怎么没收到你的来信
You haven't written.
我丈夫不许我写 怎么了
My husband has forbidden me. What is it?
有人起义
There is an uprising.
我们的时机终于来了
Our time has come at last!
玛格丽特王后正通过海路回来
Queen Margaret is sailing?
她在加莱
She is in Calais
一旦爱德华开战 她就会起航回来
and will sail once Edward is engaged in battle.
牛津伯爵从南方招募了一万将士
Oxford brings 10,000 men from the south,
我在威尔士招募了五千
and I have half of Wales.
你得召集你的租户 整装待发
So, you must arm your tenants and go.
局势已变
The tide is turning.
我们的时机到了
It is our moment.
我不会出征的
I won't ride out.
我也不会出兵
And I shall send no-one.
什么
What?
这场战争已经让太多人失去了生命
These wars have taken too many men already.
我已失去了弟弟和父亲
I've lost a brother and a father to this cause,
可却仍不能取得胜利
and still, it is not won.
我也失去了亲人...
I, too, have lost my kinsmen...
正因如此 我们更要继续作战
and that is exactly why we must fight on,
这样他们就不会白白牺牲了
so that their sacrifice is not for nothing.
如果我们合力起义 就能推♥翻♥约克的篡权者
If we rise up now as one, we can unseat this York usurper
让兰开斯特家族重登王位
and return the throne to Lancaster!
总会有下一次 没完没了
Until the next time. And the next time.
亨利国王究竟知不知道战争已经打响
Does King Henry even know that this war is being fought?!
他连自己的名字都不记得了
He barely even knows his name.
而爱德华做得确实比他好
And Edward is the better king.
道路通畅安全 贵族的私人军队也已解散
The roads are safe, the nobles' private armies are disbanded
强盗也被绳之以法
and brigands have been brought to justice.
或许这才是重要的
Perhaps that is what matters.
重要的是上帝钦定的国王登上王位
What matters is God's rightful king upon the throne!
难道你不仅背弃了你的君王 还要背弃上帝吗
Or do you abandon the Lord as well as your House?
不不 爱德华也是天选之君
Oh, no! Edward is also anointed by God.
我们又怎么知道该选哪个
So, how should we know which one to pick?!
或许上帝也很糊涂 也不知道该选谁
Perhaps God is confused and doesn't know himself?
你竟敢亵渎 责怪全能的上帝
And now you blaspheme and blame almighty God
你不觉得羞耻吗
for your own shame!?
你就是一个懦夫
You are a coward
你像个小孩子似的 担心自己的性命
and you fear for your own neck like a child!
我每天问上帝
And I ask God, every day,
为什么要我嫁给这样一个男人
why I must be married to such a man!
够了 玛格丽特 别说了
Enough, Margaret! Enough!
不 我还没说完
No. No, it is not enough!
这还没完
It is not!
我怎么能跟你这种人生活在一起
How can I live with such bitter shame?
我很替你难过
I am sorry for you.
他既无骨气 又无忠诚
He has no backbone and no loyalty.
没有他我们也能打败他们
We will defeat them without him.
我只希望我能和你一起出征 亲自作战
I only wish I could ride with you and fight myself.
你的忠勇不输于男人
You have the courage of any man.
你是一个战士
You're a soldier.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
起义不是安茹的玛格丽特领导的
The uprising is not called by Margaret of Anjou.
是由沃里克和克拉伦斯公爵乔治挑起的
It is stirred by Warwick and George, Duke of Clarence.
什么意思
What do you mean?
乔治已写信承诺 如果我们起军反抗爱德华
George has written that he will return your son his title,
他会归还你儿子的头衔
if we bring men to the field to fight Edward.
这是调虎离山之计 一旦爱德华前去作战
It's a trick to lure Edward into battle. Once he is engaged,
沃里克和乔治就会背叛并杀害他
Warwick and George will turn their armies on him and kill him.
他们需要我们通力配合
They need us there to work the deception.
所以我才需要斯塔福德的人
That's why I need Stafford's men.
他们会拥立乔治为王
They'll put George on the throne?!
是的 但乔治软弱而贪婪
Yes, but George is weak and greedy
人们很快会厌弃他的
and men will quickly tire of him.
到时 他们便会重新拥护兰开斯特家族
When they do, they will turn to Lancaster.
那我们便能为你儿子争取王位了
Then we'll make a chance for your boy.
我会去找我弟弟威尔斯
I will go to my brother, Welles,
要他为你召集一支部队
and ask him to raise an army for you.
如果他以为是为兰开斯特家族而战 他会照做的
He will do it if he thinks it is for Lancaster.
贾斯帕 拿着这个...
Jasper, take this...
记着...我与你同在
And know that...I'm with you.
不要 母亲
Oh, no, Mother, no!
我不想做王后
I don't want to be the queen!
我只想要我的孩子
I only want my baby!
父亲为什么非得这么做
Why must Father do it?
我也不知道
I do not know why he must.
他执迷于此
He is possessed with it.
把他的性命仕途和我们四人的安全作为赌注
He risks his life and fortune and the safety of all four of us.
他说爱德华不配做国王
He says that Edward is not a king for England.
-他只为里弗斯家族着想 -母亲 不要
- He's only for the Rivers family. - Oh, Mother! No!
他说他斗争了这么久
He says that he did not fight this long
不是为把爱德华狡猾的妻子送上王位
to put Edward's cat's-paw of a wife upon the throne.
别哭了 伊莎贝尔 安静点
Stop bleating, Isabel! Be quiet.
我们必须支持他
We must support him.
我们所有人 必须和他并肩而立
We must, all of us, stand with him
向上帝祈祷他能一战而成
and just pray to God he is successful in this venture.
如果此举不成 我们只能祈求保佑了
God help us all if he is not.
夫君大人
My Lord.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我今天对你很不敬 请你原谅我
I spoke to you very wrongly today. I beg your forgiveness.
你把什么给了贾斯帕·都铎
What did you give Jasper Tudor?
一条项链
A necklace.
我离开彭布鲁克时他送给我的
He gave it to me when I left Pembroke.
我不该留着其他男人的饰物
I should not have kept a trinket from another man.
上帝给了我启示
God has given me a sign
让我做你忠诚的好妻子
that I must be a good and loyal wife to you.
我想补偿你
I wish to make amends.
也补偿我的母亲
And to my mother, also.
你能带我去见我母亲吗
Will you take me to see my mother?
让我表示痛悔
So I may show contrition?
好吧
Very well.
我怎么有幸迎来你大驾光临啊
To what do I owe SUCH an honour?
威尔斯
Welles!
玛格丽特 斯塔福德爵士
Margaret. Lord Stafford.
理查 你能跟我一同祈祷吗
Richard, will you pray with me?
理查 我要告诉你件事
Richard, I have something to tell you.
是件好事
Something wonderful.
上帝命令英格兰的贵族为他征战
God has commanded the nobles of England to fight his holy war,
击溃冒牌者爱德华
to strike down this pretender, Edward,
那个夺下了天选之君王位的人
who took the throne from his own righteous king, Henry.
理查 上帝对我说话了
Richard, God has spoken to me...
他说起了你
..Of you!
没错 理查 你很特别
Yes, Richard, you are special,
你要替上帝行事
and you are to do God's work.
他要我做什么
What would he have me do?
你要去带领他保佑的军队
You are to lead his blessed crusade.
你要去召集一支军队
You are to summon the army
将邪恶的爱德华从他的王位上赶下去
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表