剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
whose taxes were unpayable
杀害他赞许过赦免过的人
and who murdered men he had smiled on and pardoned!
你们竟然还称他尽责
And yet you called him pious!
现在你们尽责的亨利战败了 我才是国王
Well, now your pious Henry is defeated, and I am King.
伊丽莎白夫人告诉我她失去了结婚时获得的土地
Lady Elizabeth tells me she has lost her marriage lands.
不是失去 是被夺走
She didn't lose them, they were taken.
她所要的不过是公正对待
And all she asks for is justice.
公正 跟约克家族要
Justice! From the Yorks!
你们的兰开斯特王后杀害了我父亲和弟弟
Your Lancastrian Queen murdered my father and brother,
把他们的头颅钉出来示众
and stuck their heads on spikes.
别跟我谈什么公正
So do not talk to me of justice!
你的诉求写好了吗
Have you written down your claim for me?
好了
Yes.
你将收回土地 你的国王将归还给你
Then they'll be returned to you. By your King.
-谢谢 -伊丽莎白
- Thank you. - Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白夫人
Lady Elizabeth, would you
我走前你带我到花♥园♥转转好吗
show me around the gardens before I leave?
这里的气氛...
The air in here is...
太僵了
stale.
我不能久留
I cannot stay for long.
亨利的王后正带领法军支援他在北方的军队
Henry's Queen is bringing the French to join his northern army.
我必须做好准备
I must be ready for them.
您不怕会输吗
You don't fear you may lose?
你不正希望我输吗
Isn't that what you would wish?
你不是支持兰开斯特家族的吗
Are you not on the side of Lancaster?
我希望双方没有争端
I wish there were no sides.
今晚我能派个听差接你到我那儿吗
May I send a pageboy to bring you to me tonight?
我对你心驰神往 伊丽莎白夫人
I have a longing for you, Lady Elizabeth.
胜过以往任何女人
More than I have felt for any woman.
陛下 我不能做您的情妇
Your Grace, I cannot be your mistress.
我或许会战死沙场 这可能是我最后的请求
I may die in battle and this could be my last request.
你忍♥心这样拒绝你的国王吗
You would deny your King that?
您不会死的
You will not die.
您敏捷
You are quick
勇敢 幸运
and brave and lucky.
-那我只能离开 就这样结束了 -不是
- Then I must go? And this be the end of it? - No.
明天
Tomorrow.
日落时分
At sunset.
在我第一次见到你的那棵大橡树下等我
Meet me by the big oak tree where I first saw you.
即便只是为了告别
Even if only to say goodbye.
她不该单独跟他待在一起
She shouldn't have gone with him alone.
-他是个好色之徒 -他们在逛花♥园♥呢 理查
- He's a lecher. -They are looking at the garden, Richard.
接下来会发生什么
And what comes next?!
他不会出于好心归还她的土地
He will not return her lands for charity!
我们是反对他的兰开斯特拥护者
We are Lancastrians who stood against him.
他会要求回报的
He will want payment.
说不定他已经索取了回报
If he has not taken it already!
他睡遍了他朝廷里的每一个女人
He's bedded every woman in his court,
他怎么会不要伊丽莎白
why would he not take Elizabeth?
我们争执这会儿他可能就在强迫她
He could be forcing her this moment while we argue!
-约翰 -他不会在玫瑰丛里强迫她的 约翰
- Shhh... John. - He will not take her in a rosebush, John.
你又怎么能知道呢
How can you possibly know that?
等他归还了土地 伊丽莎白理当回报
He will summon her to court when she is obligated,
到时他便会召她进宫
when he has returned her lands.
对吗 伊丽莎白
Is that not so, Elizabeth?
我只想要回属于我的东西
I only ask for what is mine to be returned to me.
我只求公正 而国王承诺会还我公正
I ask for justice, and the King has promised it as he should.
但他确实令人难以抗拒吧 伊丽莎白
A hard man to deny, though, Elizabeth.
如果他要召你进宫 你将作何回复呢
And if he summons you to court, how will you answer?
您让我怎样 我就怎样 父亲
However you advise me at the time, Father.
有人想下棋吗
Will anyone play chess?
那我一定是坚决反对
Well, I shall certainly advise against it.
我们不是不信任你
It is not you we question.
在伦敦 过半的有夫之妇都被那男人睡过
That man has been through half the wives of London.
约克军队所到之处 肆意强♥暴♥我们的女子
And the Yorkist army rape our women as they go.
亨利国王的军队不也是如此
As does King Henry's.
起码这位新王不是个疯子
And at least this new king has his wits.
可我们曾与那位疯王和他的王后交好
We were once friends with that witless King. And his Queen.
忘了吗 杰奎塔
Or have you forgotten, Jacquetta?
我没忘
I don't forget.
但命运的轮盘不停流转
But the wheel of fortune rises and it falls.
而我的好友 王后陛下 日益歹毒
And the Queen, my friend, became too vicious,
如今新王已立
and now this man is King
伊丽莎白需要拿回她的土地
and Elizabeth needs her lands returned to her.
只希望代价不要太高
Just not at any price.
你想要的不止是土地吧
It's not just the lands you want though, is it?
你也想要他这个人
You want him too.
他是英格兰的国王
He is the King of England.
想要拿回土地 我必须向他表示忠诚
I must show loyalty if I am to have my land.
一个孤苦的寡妇还能有什么办法
How else can a poor widow make her way in the world?
你要是把自己贱卖♥♥了 就太不值了 伊丽莎白
You'd be a fool to sell yourself too cheaply, Elizabeth.
我从没打算要出♥卖♥♥♥自己
I don't intend to sell myself at all.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
我不能久留
I can't stay for long.
把头发披下来 让我看看吧
Let down your hair so I may see it?
我为你疯狂
I am mad for you.
整日整夜地想你
I've been thinking about you all day long.
你不该考虑战事吗
Shouldn't you be thinking about your battle?
坐到我身边来
Sit with me.
爱德华 不行
Edward, I can't.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
不要 不要 不能这样
No. No. I can't.
我说了别这样 我是认真的
I told you, no! I meant it.
可你来见我了
You came to meet me!
是为了与您道别 如今话已尽 您走吧
To say goodbye! And now I shall say it and go!
别走
Don't run away.
上帝啊 伊丽莎白 让我拥有你吧
Dear God, Elizabeth, let me have you.
我好想要你
I'm desperate for you...
不要 不要 不要
No. No. No. I said, no!
不要 不要
No. No.
你胆敢对国王拔刀相向
You draw a knife on me?! Upon your King?
这可是叛国罪
That is treason!
刀架在我自己颈上
I draw the blade upon myself.
您再靠近一步
If you come one step closer,
我便立刻割喉自尽 绝不苟活
I will cut my throat and die right here.
虚张声势罢了
Play-acting.
如果我的前来让您误会了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I have misled you in my coming here,
但我绝不会做您的情妇
but I will not be your mistress.
我不费吹灰之力就能夺下你的刀
I could take that from you in a single second.
-快不过我割破自己的喉咙 -住手
- Not before I slice my throat. - Stop it!
不要质疑我的胆量 陛下
Don't doubt my courage, Your Grace.
我绝不输于任何男子
I'm match for any man.
我明白了
So I see.
将这匕♥首♥留作纪念吧
You may keep my dagger as a souvenir.
-陛下 -你愚弄了我
- Your Grace? - You have made a fool of me.
这下你高兴了吧
You may congratulate yourself on that.
你永远都不会再见到我了
You'll never see me again.
他怎么说 留下了什么信物吗
You've had no word from him, no token?
他说 我永远都不会再见到他了
He said I would never see him again.
听人说 战事指不定哪天就会打响
Well, they say the battle will be any day now,
如果亨利国王赢了 爱德华怎么想
and if King Henry wins then it will not matter
倒也无所谓了 反正他逃不过一死
what Edward thinks or does for he will be dead
你的土地自然就回来了
and you will have your lands back either way.
可母亲 事情不止是要回土地那么简单
But you know that there's more to it than that, Mother.
他邀我与他同寝 可我拒绝了
He asked me to lie with him and I refused.
如果他死了 我会后悔终生的
And if he dies, I'll regret that forever!
我现在就很后悔
I regret it now.
你是兰开斯特家族的女子
You are a girl from the House of Lancaster,
如今国家又分♥裂♥动荡
and you live in a country that is divided.
这个时候 你绝不能爱上一个约克的国王
You may not fall in love with a York King
除非你能从中汲取好处
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表