剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
You must arrest Lady Margaret. She has betrayed us!
别对我指手划脚
Don't tell me what to do!
我的敌人够多了
I have enough enemies as it is.
我不能逮捕一个以虔诚而闻名的女人
I cannot arrest a woman who is notorious for her piety
否则还会竖立更多的敌人
or I'll create a dozen more!
理查 你不能让这事害得我们不和
Richard, you must not let this come between us.
我们齐心协力才能坚而不摧
We stand together and then we are strong.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我会拦截她的信 派人盯着她
I will intercept her letters. I will set my spies on her.
这样能了解更多内情
We will learn more that way.
如果布列塔尼不肯交出都铎呢
And if Brittany won't hand Tudor over?
那样他就会进攻 而我得备战
He will invade and I must prepare for war.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
我不能久留 国王现在谁都不信任了
I can't stay long. The King trusts no-one any more.
他知道有人密谋造♥反♥ 而且他怀疑你
He knows there's a rebellion in the making and he suspects you,
因此我也脱不了干系
and therefore me as well.
快告诉我 王子都死了吗
So tell me quickly, are the Princes dead?
当然
Yes.
你亲眼见到尸体了吗
Have you seen the bodies?
当然没有
Of course I have not!
那你怎么知道他们死了
How do you know they're dead?
因为公爵答应我了
Because the Duke and I agreed it!
那你怎么知道他没有骗你
How do you know he hasn't lied to you
或许他把他们关在了安全的地方
and he holds them somewhere safe?
那对他有什么好处啊
What would he have to gain from that?
他跟我们一样希望他们死掉
He wants them gone as much as we do.
你最好忠于我们
So you'd better be loyal.
你最好为亨利而战
You'd better fight for Henry.
是白金汉
It is Buckingham!
我们的好朋友正是
My own true friend who is behind
玛格丽特·史丹利造♥反♥的同盟
the rebellion of Margaret Stanley's!
我拦下了她的信
I've intercepted her letters.
理查
Richard!
-下去 -陛下
- Leave! - Your Grace.
他最应该忠诚于我们
A man with the best cause to be true,
他要什么我都给他了
I have given him everything he's ever asked for.
再没有比他更受优待的叛徒了
And never was a traitor better treated.
他现在投靠了伊丽莎白和亨利·都铎
And now he is joining Elizabeth and Henry Tudor,
都铎正要从布列塔尼领军起航
who is mustering to sail from Brittany.
白金汉是叛徒 玛格丽特夫人也是
Buckingham is false. Lady Margaret too.
伊丽莎白在意料之中 但他们联手...
Elizabeth we expect, but all of them together...
我得推迟召开议会了
Now I must postpone my Parliament.
我才刚下令让他们做准备
Just when I'd called for it and prepared.
我只想让英格兰看到我能做个好国王
I just want to show England what a king I can be
我要如何侍奉我的国家
and how I planned to serve them.
这一点不会变 你会击溃叛军
And you will still show them. You'll defeat this uprising.
这甚至不是最糟糕的
That is not even the worst of it.
那是什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
白金汉在散播谣言
Buckingham is spreading a rumour
说塔里的王子都死了
that the Princes in the Tower are dead.
什么
What?
被我所害
By my hand.
城里到处在传
It is all over the city.
他们为什么要那么说
But why would they say that?
白金汉诋毁我 好让军士为他而战
Because Buckingham slanders me to win men to his cause.
那他们死了吗
And ARE they dead?
那不可能
It's not true.
你知道我不会伤害他们的
You know I have not harmed them.
你知道我不会那么做的
You know I would never do that.
那会是别人干的吗
Would someone else have done it?
他们在塔里 很安全
They will be safely in the Tower.
我已写信给罗伯特爵士确认此事
I have written to Sir Robert to be sure.
但现在我得准备迎战叛军
But now I must prepare for war.
约翰爵士
Sir John.
我深表哀悼 陛下
I offer you my sympathy, your Grace.
我们都为王子祈祷
We prayed for the Princes,
希望能及时将他们救出来
and we hoped to rescue them in time.
我们十分为您难过 言语无法道尽哀思
We are more sorry for your loss than I can say.
你这什么意思
My loss?
怎么回事
What?
上帝保佑
God spare me.
莫非您还不知道 而我像个傻子一样带来了噩耗
Don't say you didn't know, and I've just told you like a fool?
你是说 我儿子爱德华王子已经被处决了吗
Are you saying that my son, Prince Edward, has been executed?
我只听说他们死了
All I've heard is dead.
不 不
No. No.
原谅我把这个噩耗带给您
Forgive me for being the one to tell you.
我们只想知道您现在想怎么做
All we wanted was to know your wishes now.
他没有被处决 不会的
He has not been executed. No.
不是公开处决
Not publicly.
我们只知道王子死了
We were just told the Princes had been put to death,
上帝保佑 反抗理查的起义仍将进行
God save them, and the rebellion would go on against Richard,
但现在登上王位的将是亨利·都铎
but now we would put Henry Tudor on the throne.
玛格丽特·博福特的儿子
Margaret Beaufort's boy?
我们是为您而起兵的 陛下
We mustered for your cause, your Grace.
谁告诉你们他们死了
Who told you they were dead?
白金汉手下的人
A man of Buckingham's.
伪国王下令秘密处死他们
The false King had ordered their deaths in secret.
听我说
Listen to me.
回肯特去 让你的人起义
Go back to Kent and tell your men to rise up.
让他们击溃伪国王理查
Tell them to destroy this false King Richard
为我和我可怜的儿子复仇
and to take vengeance for me and my poor boys.
白金汉要跟都铎在威尔士汇合
Buckingham and Tudor are to meet in Wales.
他们会穿过塞文河向我们进攻
They will cross the River Severn to invade.
我不能让他们汇合 得在那儿击败他们
I must cut them off and rout them there.
我能以妻子的身份祝福你吗
May I give you a wife's blessing?
你要回到我身边 理查
Come back to me, my Richard.
我的爱人
My love.
谣传说两位王子已死
There's a rumour that my boys are dead.
是白金汉公爵在这么说
The Duke of Buckingham is saying it.
陛下 恐怕这不仅是谣传
I fear, your Grace, it is more than just a rumour.
伪国王理查为了保护王位
The false King Richard has killed
怕是已经杀害了他的侄子
his nephews to secure his throne.
至少我的理查很安全
At least my Richard is safe, though.
他很安全
He's safe?
上帝保佑 但愿他们都安全
They are both safe, please God.
但自伦敦塔受到攻击之后就没人再见过他们
But they haven't been seen since the Tower attack.
而且公爵和玛格丽特夫人都认为
The Duke and Lady Margaret both believe
理查派人杀了他们
that Richard had them killed.
那白金汉为什么要在
But why would Buckingham tell the men
我们准备召集军队去营救我儿子时
in the very moment we muster them to free my boys
告诉将士我们已经太晚了
that our cause is already lost?
好让大家知道是伪国王理查下令害死了他们
So that everyone knows it was the false King Richard who gave the order.
他该承担责任
That he's to blame.
但谁会质疑不是理查下的令呢
But who would doubt it was Richard?
当然没人会质疑
No-one would doubt it, of course.
陛下
Your Grace...
您刚刚说
what did you mean when you said,
"至少我的理查很安全"是什么意思
"At least my son Richard is safe"?
医生 如果你有两件稀世珍宝 又担心被盗
Doctor, if you had two rare jewels and you feared thieves,
会把他们放在一个盒子里吗
would you put both of them in the same box?
-理查不在塔里吗 -嘘
- Richard was not in the Tower? - Hush!
但有两个男孩被杀死在床上
But two boys were killed in their beds!
死在床上
In their beds?
是吗
Were they?
你现在又能确定了吗
You know that for sure now?
你怎么知道的
How do you know it?
-您息怒 -你怎么又突然如此肯定
- Please! - How are you suddenly so very sure?
陛下 我...
Your Grace, I...
如果你跟此事有半点关系 那你会下地狱
If you had the slightest hand in this, then you will go to hell
玛格丽特夫人也一样
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表