剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我们必须按你们父亲说的做
We must do as your father says.
母亲 我求你了
Mother, I beg you...
你以为我是为爱而结婚的吗
Do you think I married for love?
不 那是一个契约 一个协议
No, it was an agreement, a contract...
就像现在
just like this.
我当时也非常害怕 安妮
And I was very scared too, Anne.
我害怕极了
I was terrified.
但我明白 那是我的本分
But I knew it was my duty.
也明白那会让我挚爱的家人幸福
And I knew it would make my family, the people I loved, happy.
那才是我的使命
It was my purpose.
而现在 这是你的使命
And now, it is your purpose.
你会慢慢喜欢上他的
You will grow to like him.
有一天 他会成为国王
And one day he'll be the king.
记住这点 会有帮助的
Remember that, it will help.
停
Halt!
亨利 亨利
Henry. Henry!
-母亲 -斯塔福德爵士 玛格丽特夫人
- Mother? - Lord Stafford, Lady Margaret.
-你要带他去哪 -沃里克正向英格兰驶来
- Where are you taking him? - Warwick has sailed for England.
我接到指令 要和爱德华♥国♥王会师
I have been ordered to join King Edward's army,
然后向北进军 在那里阻挡攻击
and march north, where we will fend off the attack.
亨利不能为约克而战
Henry cannot fight for York.
我受命把他带在身边
I have been instructed to take him with me.
你不能跟去
You cannot do this.
威廉伯爵现在是他的监护人 他必须服从
Sir William is his guardian now. He must be obeyed.
很抱歉 玛格丽特夫人
I'm sorry, Lady Margaret.
不 求你了 威廉伯爵 你不明白
No, please. Please, Sir William, you don't understand.
他是亨利·都铎 他不能为约克而战
He is Henry Tudor. He cannot fight for York.
这违背了上帝的旨意 会惹怒上帝的
It is against God's will, it will make him angry!
-你会惹怒上帝的 -我们得走了
- You will make God angry! - We must go.
-我们得走了 -为你自己好 别这么做
- We must go. - For your own sake, don't do this!
再见 母亲
Goodbye, Mother.
是上帝在惩罚我
I am being punished!
就是这样
I am.
是谁
Who's there?
是我们 母亲 托马斯和理查
It's us, Mother. It's Thomas and Richard.
我的儿子
My boys! Oh!
我丈夫在哪
Where's my husband?
他很安全 母亲
He's safe, Mother.
出事了
Something's wrong.
沃里克并未如国王所料在北边登陆
Warwick did not land in the north as the King had thought.
我们刚离开伦敦就遭遇他的突袭
We were barely outside London when he took us by surprise.
国王和他弟弟理查
The King escaped to Flanders
以及安东尼舅舅逃去了法兰德斯
with his brother Richard and Uncle Anthony.
天呐 乔治呢 他回到爱德华麾下了吗
My God. What of George? Did he rejoin Edward?
我们根本没做好战斗准备
We weren't ready to fight.
我们不得不立刻撤军 根本没有与敌交战
We had to flee so quickly that there was no battle.
我们仍不知道乔治忠于哪方
We still don't know where George's loyalties lie.
爱德华还是国王吗
Is Edward still king?
那么我也不是王后了
And I'm no longer...queen?
我们不会受人保护了
We will not be protected.
我们危险了
We are in great danger.
我得去格拉福顿接我母亲
I must send to Grafton for my mother at once.
怎么了 你们知道什么
What is it? What have you heard?
沃里克已经下令拘捕外祖母
Warwick has already ordered our lady grandmother's arrest.
他的人去格拉福顿抓走了外祖母
His men came to Grafton, and took her away.
拘捕
Arrested?
什么罪名
On what charge?
巫术
Witchcraft.
不
No.
不
No...
法兰西 安博瓦兹堡
请进
Yes?
您找我 陛下
You sent for me, Your Grace?
你父亲已在英国登陆
Your father has landed in England...
而爱德华也逃亡了
..And Edward has fled.
我夫君亨利将重登王位
My Henry will be king again.
-终于有些好消息了 -是啊
- Good news at last. - Yes.
特许令也下来了
And the dispensation has come.
你要马上成婚
You are to be married immediately.
一切都要开始了
Now, it all begins.
安妮·内维尔
Anne Neville.
多有趣啊
Isn't it extraordinary?
你曾是我死敌的女儿
Once you were my greatest enemy's daughter...
如今却要嫁给我儿子
..And now you are to marry my son.
杰奎塔是对的
Jacquetta was right,
命运之轮永不停转
fortune's wheel will never stop turning.
快点 孩子们
Quickly, boys.
-母亲 -他要来抓我了
- Mother! Mother! - He will come for me now.
-怎么回事 母亲 -他一定会的
- What's happening, Mother? - I am certain of it.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
-母亲 -理查
- Mother! - Richard.
篡位者爱德华已经逃亡
The imposter, Edward, has fled.
以亨利国王的名义 打开大门
Open your gates, in the name of King Henry.
母亲 他已经到了
Mother, he is already here.
走吧
Come on.
这边 快
This way, quickly.
走吧
Come on. Sssh.
这边走 陛下
This way, Your Grace.
-我给您开门 -谢谢
- I'll have the gate opened. - Thank you.
我定不忘恩
I will not forget this.
天呐 快点
My God, hurry.
请快点
Hurry, please.
走吧
Come.
她人呢
Where is she?
他们肯定去找地方避难了
They've gone to seek sanctuary.
她也只能去威斯敏斯特教堂
Westminster Abbey's her only hope.
她没有朋友 没人保护她
She has no friends. No-one to protect her.
那她就安全了 不是吗
Then she's safe, is she not?
或者你会进教堂抓她
Or would you break sanctuary
就像你轻易地打破了自己的誓言 沃里克
as easily as you break your word, Warwick?
她是安全了
She's safe.
但她不能离开那儿
As long as she stays there.
而这一切对我都并不容易
And none of this has been easy.
各位大人 欢迎
My Lords, welcome.
我召集本庭
I've called this court
是想证明
because I seek to prove
约克国王爱德华和王后伊丽莎白的婚姻
that the marriage of King Edward of York to Queen Elizabeth
是违法的
was an unlawful one.
我要证明
I seek to prove it was not,
这并非真正的婚姻 而是魅惑
in fact, a marriage, but an enchantment...
是法术和巫术在作祟
..Brought about by sorcery and witchcraft,
而施法的正是这个女人
practised by this woman.
王后的母亲
The Queen's own mother.
各位大人 此人是詹姆斯·福莱尔斯
This man, my Lords, is Mr James Friars.
福莱尔斯先生 你可认识今日受审的女人
Mr Friars, how do you know the woman on trial today?
我是她儿子安东尼·里弗斯的好友
I was good friends with her son, Anthony Rivers.
我从没见过此人
I've never seen this man before in my life.
那么你去过他们格拉福顿的家喽
And you've been to her house at Grafton?
去过多次
Many times.
那么王后与约克的爱德华
And were you there the week after
秘密结婚后一周 你去那儿了吗
her secret wedding, to Edward of York.
是的
I was.
能说说你那天在格拉福顿找到了什么吗
Can you tell us what you found on the grounds at Grafton that day?
我正要离开 正在上马的时候
When I was leaving, when I was mounting my horse,
我注意到我的马
I noticed that he, the horse,
在踢土里的什么东西
was kicking at something in the dirt.
于是我就去查看了一下 发现土里埋了东西
So I had a look and found there was something buried there.
什么东西
What?
两个人偶 很小的人偶
Two dolls. They were very small.
是铅做的
Made of lead.
一个是女人的人偶 一个人男人
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表