剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
此事已刻不容缓
it cannot wait.
明天再说吧
I will attend to it tomorrow.
表兄 现在和我们一同宴饮吧
But now, cousin, feast with us,
我们已经赢得了起兵征战时想得到的一切
for we have won everything that we set out to
我希望你也能高兴
and I wish to see you happy.
我怎么能允许你穿这么多衣服
How is it that I've allowed you to wear so many clothes?
我都没法思考了
I cannot think.
如果不能让你
What's the point of being
终日一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 当这国王还有什么意思
king if I cannot keep you naked all day long?
我们得把这个房♥间改改 爱德华
We shall have to change this room, Edward.
房♥间里都是安茹王后的东西 真让人不舒服
It's too odd to have Margaret of Anjou's things about us.
你想怎么弄就怎么弄吧
Change it as you wish.
我们能在王位上坐安稳吗
Shall we be safe, you and I, upon our thrones?
只要亨利还在逃 兰开斯特家族
While Henry is at large, there's always a chance
就还可能会举兵再起 让亨利复辟
of a Lancastrian uprising to put him back on the throne.
或推举他儿子爱德华
Or his son, Edward.
不过等我们有了儿子
But when we have our son,
便可高枕无忧了 因为我们也有了继承人
we will be safe, for we will have an heir.
那你的手下呢 你信任他们吗
And your own men, do you trust them?
譬如沃里克伯爵
Lord Warwick?
他是我最信任的人
Him of all.
我知道他很直率
I know he's brusque and
对我们的婚事也很不赞同
has found it hard to deal with our marriage
不过他终会如我一般爱戴你的
but he will learn to love you as I do.
他已经开始爱戴你了
He already does.
你该召他的女儿进宫伴驾
You should ask his girls to be your ladies!
与她们交好 这样也能让沃里克高兴
Make them your favourites. It will please him.
他与法兰西商定的和平协议呢 你赞同吗
And his agreement with France? Will you make that, too?
我明日再做决定
I'll decide tomorrow...
因为现在
..because now,
我什么都想不了
I cannot think at all.
该怎么处理这些东西呢
Argh. Now what am I to do with these?
安茹的玛格丽特应该不会回来取了
It's not as though Margaret of Anjou will return for them.
母亲
Mother!?
我从没想过 会由我来处理这些东西
I never thought it would be me doing this.
当年在宫中服侍她时 我与她最为亲密
I was her closest friend, when I was her lady at court.
如今世道变了
But these are different times.
你成了英格兰的王后
You are Queen of England now
千万不要犯下同她一样的错误
and you will never make the same mistakes that she did.
又不能烧了它 否则人们会把我们当女巫绞死
I cannot burn it or they'll strangle us for witches.
这的确值得注意 里弗斯男爵
That is interesting, Baron Rivers.
你的意见我会好好考虑
Your advice may well be worth thinking about.
我们只求辅佐您 陛下
We are here to serve you, Your Grace.
爱德华
Edward?
我们之后再谈
We'll meet soon.
大人
My lord.
我已按之前说好的
I've drafted out the terms
草拟了英法和平协议的条款
of England's peace treaty with France as discussed
法兰西的大使也确定
and the French Ambassador's confirmed
会出席今秋的狩猎
he will be able to attend the autumn hunt,
到时就可正式签约了
where both parties can sign.
不必操之过急 沃里克
There's no hurry, Warwick.
还有其他可能的盟友 我或许会去试探一下
There are some other players in the game who I may speak to.
其他盟友
Other...?
我还邀请了勃艮第家族
I've invited Burgundy, as well.
你邀请了法兰西的敌人出席
You've invited the enemy of France?
我希望他们能取消对英格兰布料贸易的限制
I wish for them to lift their restrictions on the sale of English cloth,
更何况 他们还是王后的亲戚
and they are my wife's own relatives,
所以我不能不邀请他们啊
so I can hardly leave them out.
沃里克伯爵
Lord Warwick?
我知道我不是你为爱德华选的妻子和王后
I know that I was not your choice of wife and queen for Edward.
但希望以我们对他共同的爱
But I hope that we may join in friendship
能让我们携手共建友谊
as we share love for him.
您真希望如此吗 陛下
You hope for that, Your Grace?
我还希望您的女儿能进宫做我的侍女
And also that your daughters will join my household as my ladies?
烧了她
Burn her.
我们不稀罕一个妄想控制丈夫
We'll have no truck with a queen who thought to rule her husband
并统治英格兰的王后
and rule England through him.
我们不需要诡计多端的女人
We've no need for scheming women.
我知道您很信任沃里克
I know your loyalty to Warwick,
但他都做出了这种事 爱德华...
but surely, if he's gone this far already, Edward...
爱德华
Edward?
你父亲和弟弟刚刚告诉我
Your father and brothers have just told me
沃里克与法兰西国王订有秘密协议
that Warwick has a secret deal with the King of France.
如能鼓动我与法兰西结盟
Louis has promised him a territory
路易许诺会给他一块封地
in exchange for my alliance with France.
之前这取决于我与波娜公主联姻
Now, this was once dependent upon me marrying the Princess Bona
如今变成了这所谓的和平协议
but now rides upon this so-called peace treaty.
所以说 沃里克是在谋反
So, Warwick is plotting against you.
不是谋反 是为他自己打算
Not so much against me as...for himself.
但他不该瞒着我
But he should not have kept it from me.
这样我才能与我认为最有利的一方签订协议
So I shall treaty with the side I think is most useful.
事到如今 他还没看透沃里克的危险
He does not see Warwick's danger. Even now.
他被他的爱蒙住了眼睛
He's clouded by how much he loves him.
那你就得替他做打算
Then you must do the thinking for him.
沃里克要谋反
Warwick is against the King.
他想自己笼权
He wants power for himself.
如果爱德华不阻止他 你就得采取行动
Now, if Edward doesn't stop him, then you must.
否则 沃里克又会拥立新王
Because otherwise, Warwick will be king-making again.
这次能坐上王位的就不是爱德华了
And this time it won't be Edward's head that wears the crown.
那我们都会遭殃
And then we all will be in danger.
过来
Come.
飞过来
Come on.
快飞下来
Hup. Hup.
下来
Hup.
下来
Hup.
快飞下来
Hup. Hup.
漂亮 约翰
Well done, John!
漂亮 约翰
Well done, John!
他还要与我弟弟乔治再决一战
He'll have a fight on his hands against my brother, George.
他没理查的骑士气概 也不喜欢输
He has none of Richard's chivalry and he doesn't like to lose.
勃艮第家族也在这里
Burgundy's here, then.
里弗斯家势力渐起 谁都可能遭殃
The Rivers run so deep, any man could be drowned in them.
我母亲就被冲走了
My own mother's been washed away.
你能比她强点吗
You could do better?
爱德华 你对勃艮第的查理的抬爱
Edward, the French Ambassador's feeling slighted
怠慢了法兰西的大使
in favour of Charles of Burgundy.
高兴点 沃里克
Oh, cheer up, Warwick.
我堂亲亨利才是威胁
The bigger threat is still my cousin Henry.
兰开斯特家族不会放弃对他的希望
Lancaster will not give up their hopes for him.
亨利一天不落网
While Henry is at large,
就会有军队支持他
there will always be some army to support him.
查理已经自荐他和约克的玛格丽特联姻
Charles has suggested a marriage between himself and Margaret of York.
他似乎很殷切
He seems very keen.
母亲 现在不是时候
Mother! Shhh. Not now.
你母亲说得对 伊丽莎白
Your mother is right, Elizabeth.
你得让自己拥有强大的王室姻亲
We must build a powerful royal family around you
来保护你 联姻是最好的...
to protect you, and marriages are the way to...
漂亮 乔治
Well done, George!
干得漂亮 弟弟
Good hunting, brother.
作为赏赐 我授予你...
As your prize, I shall confer on you the title...
里士满伯爵的头衔
Earl of Richmond!
我还以为能得到您的王位呢
And I was hoping for your crown.
玛格丽特·博福特夫人会不高兴
Lady Margaret Beaufort won't be happy.
里士满是她儿子的头衔
Richmond is her son's title!
没错 但他是老国王亨利的侄子
Yes. But he is nephew to the old King Henry.
我必须剥夺他的封号♥
So, I must strip it from him.
他们褫夺了我儿子的封号♥
They have stripped my son of his title!
他们夺走了他"里士满伯爵"的封号♥
They have stripped him of "The Earl of Richmond"
-给了约克家的二儿子乔治 -我知道了
- and given it to that second York boy, George. - I've been told.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表