剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
他的弟弟
His brother.
克拉伦斯公爵乔治
George of Clarence?
不 你个傻瓜 是理查
No, you fool. Richard.
他没有婚约
He is not betrothed.
我眼界不算太高吧
I do not think I am looking too high.
雷金纳德爵士
Sir Reginald?
是 夫人
Yes, My Lady?
如若想得到好结果 还需提到些什么
What else might be mentioned in the hope of a favourable outcome?
您会唱歌♥吗 夫人
Do... do... do... Do you sing, My Lady?
不 我不唱歌♥
No, I do not sing.
你告诉他我自幼便虔诚奉主
You may tell him I have had saints' knees since childhood.
伊兹 关于母亲你说得对
Izzy, you were right about Mother.
我没必要赶去她身边
There was no need for me to rush to her side.
我渐渐习惯这里了
I am getting used to it here.
一开始很艰难 但是...
It was hard at first but...
你戴这个很好看
It looks lovely on you.
很衬你的肤色
You have the perfect complexion for it.
如果你能这么乖 安妮 那么
Well, if you can behave like this, Anne, then
你就没必要总待在房♥间里
there's no need for you to spend quite so much time in your room.
很好 你真是个好猎手
Perfect. You're a killer!
你要主持狩猎吧
You are leading the hunt, I believe?
我走路都困难呢
I can barely walk.
国王松口不送小王子去威尔士了吗
Has the King relented over sending baby to Wales?
没有 他不会松口的
No. He has not and he will not.
他知道你对乔治的看法
Well, he knows how you feel about George.
他不会违抗你而指定他 至于理查
He wouldn't defy you and appoint him. As for Richard...
我想要你来监护我儿子 安东尼
I want you to take my son, Anthony.
你是我唯一放心的人
You are the only one I can trust with him.
他们不会接受
They will never accept it.
我才不管他们接不接受
I do not care what they will accept.
你愿意吗
Will you do it?
当然 我当然愿意
Of course. Of course I will.
我会用生命保卫他
I will guard him with my life.
希望不至于走到那一步
Oh, well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
那边
There.
快去
Go on. Go on.
殿下 博福特夫人是兰开斯特家族
Your Grace, Lady Beaufort is a most devoted mother
最后一个继承人忠心的母亲
to the last lancastrian heir.
殿下 博福特夫人只求英格兰的和平
All Lady Beaufort seeks, Your Grace, is a peaceful England.
你逃脱了
You escaped.
如果这叫逃脱 那囚禁得是什么样啊
If this is escape, I cannot imagine captivity.
你在狩猎中玩得好吗 我没看见你
Did you enjoy the hunt? Only, I couldn't see.
你一直在后面
You were right at the back.
是 有件有趣的事要在后面处理
Ah, yes. Well, there were interesting matters to attend to at the back.
讨论一个提议
A proposal to discuss.
什么提议
What proposal?
有人向我求婚
A marriage proposal.
是玛格丽特·博福特
From Margaret Beaufort.
玛格丽特·博福特
Margaret Beaufort?
她都老古董了
She's ancient!
又老又丑又疯狂
Ancient and ugly and fanatical!
或许吧
Perhaps she is
但她也是英格兰最富有的女人之一
but she is also one of the wealthiest women in England.
如果你就为这种原因结婚
Well, if that is your motive for marriage,
那你跟你哥哥大概也没什么区别
then perhaps you're not so different from your brother.
安妮
Anne.
-安妮 -如果我没被软禁在此
- Anne. - If I were not a prisoner here,
财产遭人霸占
my fortune stolen from me,
我也能嫁给任何我心仪的男子
I, too, could marry any man of my choice.
你还没有找国王谈过吧
I suppose you have yet to approach the King?
我说过我会选合适的时机跟他说
I told you I would do it when the time was right.
这并未改变
That has not changed.
你可以相信我 安妮
You can count on me, Anne.
不 没关系
No. It's all right.
去处理你的婚事吧
Attend to your marriage prospects.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
我学会了只依靠自己
I have learnt to rely only on myself.
姐夫 能跟你说句话吗
Brother. May I speak with you?
当然了
Of course you may.
我想知道 如果我想再婚
I should like to know, if I wished to marry,
我该如何做
how I would go about it.
你的服丧期尚未结束呢 安妮
Your year of mourning is not yet at an end, Anne.
在那之前 讨论再婚事宜不太得体
It is a little unseemly to be discussing remarriage until it is.
我当然无意冒犯 姐夫
I'm sure I do not intend any disrespect, brother,
只是想问清我现在的地位
merely clarification on what exactly is my position.
你的"地位"
Your "Position"?
看来你为了婚事颇为费神
This question of marriage seems to give you much concern.
真的是让你心力交瘁
It really appears to have you quite upset.
安妮 你在做什么 她做什么呢
Anne, what are you doing? What is she doing?
我可以安排你去修道院 如果你更希望如此的话
If you prefer it, I'd be happy to arrange for your place in an abbey.
是啊 这样的确对你更合适
Yes. Now I see that that might suit you quite well.
比跟我们待在这里要好得多
Yes, far better than remaining here with us.
你就任由他这么做吗
You would let him do this?
你就任他送我去修道院吗
You would let him send me to an abbey?
回屋去 安妮
Go to your room, Anne.
伊莎贝尔 求你了
Isabel, please.
你看不出他的阴谋吗
Can't you see what he's doing?
他要像对待母亲那样把我关起来
He is going to lock me up like he locked up our mother.
那样你就再也见不到我了
You will never see me again.
伊莎贝尔 伊莎贝尔
Isabel! Isabel!
反正理查也不是合适人选
Richard was not suitable anyway.
他太忠诚了 像猪狗似的
He's as loyal as a hog, as loyal as a dog.
还有一位值得考虑的人选 夫人
There... there is another possibility, My Lady.
谁
Who?
他虽然并非国王的亲戚 但也与他
A man, not of the King's kin, but as close to him
十分亲近
as it is possible to be.
史丹利勋爵
Lord Stanley.
那个叛徒
That turncoat.
本是兰开斯特家族的封臣
Born faithful to the House of Lancaster,
却在陶顿战役之后转投约克
yet switches his allegiance to York after the Battle of Towton.
我为什么要跟那种叛徒在一起
What would I want with a traitor like that?
夫人 与其说是背叛 不如说是策略
My Lady, it is less treachery than strategy.
每场战役中 史丹利和其弟都分开
At every battle, Stanley and his brother divide
加入对立阵营 以此确保
and join opposing sides, ensuring
总有一个史丹利家人站在胜利的一方
that there is always one Stanley who wears the winning colours.
安排我们见面
Arrange a meeting.
夫人 宫中还有消息
My Lady, there is more news from Court.
杰奎塔 王后的母亲
Jacquetta, the Queen's mother.
她怎么了
What about her?
我离开时 人说她只有一周了
When I left, she was not expected to last a week.
不可能啊
Impossible.
她会那么多咒语 法术
Surely, among her armoury of spells and curses,
总有什么避难的法子
there must be some amulet or other ensuring her
能让她苟延于世
continued presence on this earth.
看来并非如此
It seems not.
里弗斯家的国王
A Rivers King.
我得休息了 对不起
I must rest. I'm sorry.
别说这话
Don't apologise.
我留下来陪您
I will stay with you.
不不 安东尼陪我就好
No, no, no. Anthony can stay with me.
我要你跟你丈夫一起度过
I want you to spend your last night before your confinement
你临盆前一晚
with your husband.
你对安妮·内维尔有什么打算
What are your intentions for Anne Neville?
怎么 你有什么打算吗
Why? What are yours?
你觉得呢
What do you think they are?
你总不会喜欢她
Well, you're not attracted to her...
那么你的动机肯定比我高尚不了多少
which can only leave a motive no more honourable than mine.
你或许骗得了爱德华 弟弟 但别想骗我
You might fool Edward, little brother, but you can't fool me.
别去碰安妮·内维尔
Stay away from Anne Neville.
更大的问题是王后指派了
Of greater concern is the Queen appointing
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表