剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
你在布列塔尼半岛待的时间太长了 亨利·都铎
You're too long in Brittany, Henry Tudor.
我只能击败您给我找来的人 叔叔
I can only beat what you put in front of me, Uncle.
国王驾崩了
The King is dead.
必须做好起兵的准备
We must be ready to raise an army.
我会与你们所有人共同努力
I will work with all of you
将爱德华王子扶上王位
to put Prince Edward on the throne.
为了国王的安全 我们前来护送他去伦敦塔
We're to escort the King to the Tower for his protection.
保护王子的安全
Secure the Prince's safety.
他竟敢恐吓我的儿子
How dare he terrorise my sons?
我们去教堂避难
We're going into sanctuary.
他怎么不会抢走我另几个儿子
What's stopping him from snatching my other son?
理查王子必须秘密逃往法兰德斯
Prince Richard must flee secretly to Flanders.
我们得找到一个跟你一模一样的男孩
We must find a boy that's the very image of you.
如果您觉得理查王子
If you didn't think it was safe
去伦敦塔会不安全
for Prince Richard to go to the Tower,
那您一定认为爱德华也有危险
then you must believe Edward's at risk, too.
他为什么要两兄弟都去
Why did he want both sons?
他知道控制了继承人就掌握了权力
He knows that if you have the heirs, you hold all the power.
你怎么能给一个长大会以你为敌的男孩加冕
How can you crown a boy who'd grow up to be your enemy?
你自己做国王 是眼下最安全的办法
Name yourself King. It is the safest option now.
我是刘易斯医生 玛格丽特·史丹利夫人的医生
I'm Doctor Lewis, Lady Margaret Stanley's physician.
格洛斯特公爵理查 计划要自己登基
Richard, Duke of Gloucester, plans to make himself King.
议会将宣布您和约克的爱德华的婚姻无效
Parliament declared your marriage to Edward of York invalid
您的孩子都是私生子
and your sons as bastards.
玛格丽特夫人 我需要你的帮助
Lady Margaret, I need your help.
我们得将爱德华王子从塔里救出来
We must free Prince Edward from the Tower.
我们要跟她一起合力救出塔里的王子
We're working with her to get the Princes out of the Tower.
白金汉站在我们这边吗
Is Buckingham with us?
他也就那样吧
As much as he ever will be.
他对王位的继承权跟你儿子一样大
His claim's as strong as your son's.
那亨利就要加强对王位的继承权 找对妻子
Well, then, Henry must strengthen his claim, marry well.
伊丽莎白公主
Princess Elizabeth.
你的野心会害死他们两个男孩
Your ambition will be the death of the boys.
我会恢复你的英名 要回我儿子
I will restore your good names and get my boys back.
不达目的 我誓不罢休
I will not stop until it's done.
我的宗亲
My affinity,
我的家人 我忠诚的战士
my kin, my loyal men at arms.
现在我已是合法的国王
I am the rightful King.
你们便是我王国的守护者
You are guardians of my kingdom,
我最倚重的左膀右臂
the men whom I rely on.
罗伯特·巴肯步里爵士
Sir Robert Brackenbury,
现命你为伦敦塔总管
now Constable of the Tower.
亨利·斯塔福德
Henry Stafford,
白金汉公爵
Duke of Buckingham...
现命你为宫务大臣
Lord Chamberlain of England.
托马斯·史丹利勋爵
Lord Thomas Stanley,
现命你为宫廷长官
Lord High Constable of England.
并代替安东尼·里弗斯
And in place of Anthony Rivers...
佩戴嘉德勋章
the Order of the Garter.
嘉德勋章是是授予英国骑士的最高勋章
我发誓效忠于上帝
I swear my fealty to God
和理查国王
and King Richard.
对于你们的忠诚 我感激万分
I'm grateful for your loyalty.
伦敦 1484年
他们对我们是忠诚的 理查
They will be loyal to us, Richard.
你是合法的国王 英格兰的子民终会爱戴你的
You are the rightful King now and England will grow to love you.
可是伦敦人♥民♥依然反对我
London is against me still.
他们总会想通的
They will come around.
北方忠于你 很快南部也会如此
The North is loyal and soon the South will follow.
等时机一到
And when the time is right,
就将我们儿子封为威尔士亲王
we will invest our boy as Prince of Wales
英格兰便能在你们约克家族的统领下繁荣昌盛了
and England will blossom in your York sun again.
谢谢你 安妮
Thank you, Anne.
没人想让里弗斯家的子嗣登上王位
Nobody wanted a Rivers boy on the throne
他的母亲只会让英格兰分♥裂♥动荡
whose mother would tear England apart.
陛下 没人提起过塔里的两个孩子
Your Grace, no one ever mentions the boys in the Tower
或是他们的母亲
or their mother.
人们嘴上不说 不代表心里就不想
They may not mention them. It does not mean they are forgotten.
他们是不是以为这样没日没夜的鸣钟
Do they think that if they ring the bells for days on end,
就能减轻理查篡位的罪孽
it will make his coronation less a sin?
英格兰的人♥民♥不会接受他的
England will not accept it.
他们爱戴的是爱德华的子嗣
They love Edward's boys
理查妄想篡夺爱德华王子的王位 真是愚蠢之极
and Richard is a fool to think he can usurp Prince Edward!
理查王子还没来消息吗
Do you still have no word from Prince Richard?
信可能没送到地方
The letter may have gone astray.
也许我们是将他送上了死路
Or perhaps we have sent him to his death.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
也许父王死后 我们都难逃一死
Maybe we shall all die, now my father's gone.
也许父王 理查·格雷
Maybe he and Richard Grey
和安东尼舅舅的死才是个头
and Uncle Anthony were just the first.
不会再有人死了 伊丽莎白
No one else will die, Elizabeth!
白金汉给我来了信
I've had word from Buckingham.
他...
He's, um...
他同意加入我们 反抗国王 但也有条件
He's told me what his terms are for joining us against the King.
我去通知伊丽莎白 并准备进攻伦敦塔
I'll tell Elizabeth and we'll mount our attack on the Tower.
她信任你吗
Does she trust you?
是的 等你救出了她儿子
Yes. Once you've rescued her boys,
她一定会与我们一同起兵 推♥翻♥理查
she'll rise with us against Richard.
可那些男孩仍然会是威胁
Those boys are still a problem, though.
虽然理查将他们污蔑为私生子 但无济于事
Richard naming them as bastards made no difference.
人♥民♥依然支持他们
The people still support them.
我知道 安妮和理查也知道
I know. Anne and Richard know it, too.
也许他们能帮我们解决这个问题
But perhaps that might provide us with a solution.
安妮王后
Lady Anne.
罗伯特爵士
Sir Robert.
没想到您会来
I did not think to see you here.
我们马上就要出巡了
We are shortly on our royal progress,
但走之前 我想来看看两个男孩
but I should like to have sight of those boys before I go.
他们都在这里
What will happen to them, Your Grace...
您打算怎么处置他们 陛下
now that both of them are here?
不管年纪多大
They can be neither boys nor men
只要他们还活着 对我们就是威胁
because just by living, they are a threat to us.
我们原以为宣称他们是私生子
We hoped by declaring their illegitimacy,
就能让他们众叛亲离
that they would lose their power,
可现在人♥民♥依然支持他们
but people still support them.
您希望他们死吗
Would you wish them killed?
我不能那样 他们只是两个无辜的孩子
I can't wish it - not a pair of innocent boys.
您心肠太软了
You are too tender-hearted, then...
男孩终究会长大成人
because boys become men...
况且男孩也能让人们兵戎相见
and even boys can be a cause that men will kill for.
那我希望他们死
Then, I do wish it,
不然国王和我将永无安宁之日
else how will the King and I ever be safe?
[拉丁祷文]以圣父
Nomine Patris...
和圣灵的名义
Spiritus Sancti...
理查国王给我带了话
I've received a message from King Richard
他说如果我们愿意离开教堂 移居格拉福顿
that if we were to leave sanctuary and go live at Grafton,
他就会释放我的儿子
then, my boys would be returned to me.
他说他愿跟我言和
He says he would have peace now.
您相信他吗
Do you trust him?
当然不信
Of course I don't trust him!
他处决了我儿子和弟弟安东尼
He killed my son and my brother Anthony!
我儿子不回到我身边 我绝不离开
My boys must be released to me before I leave here.
陛下 务必小心
Take care, Your Grace.
玛格丽特夫人担心国王可能会欺骗您
Lady Margaret fears the King would play you false.
她说白金汉公爵也这么想
She says the Duke of Buckingham believes it, too,
而且公爵也为您抱不平
and that he is so aggrieved,
所以他准备倒戈 反抗理查国王
he is ready to turn against King Richard.
白金汉公爵要倒戈
Buckingham will turn?
为了显示自己的诚意
As evidence of his good faith,
他会与您一起攻打伦敦塔 救出两位王子
he will storm the Tower with you to free the Princes.
白金汉想要什么
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表