剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我们必须立我们的孩子为威尔士亲王
We must have our boy invested Prince of Wales.
王位的继承人就毋庸置疑了
Then there can be no question who is next in line for the throne.
理查王子必须秘密逃往法兰德斯
Prince Richard must flee secretly to Flanders.
我们得找到一个跟你一模一样的男孩
We must find a boy that's the very image of you.
只要他们还活着 对我们就是威胁
Just by living, they are a threat to us.
您希望他们死吗
Would you wish them killed?
那我希望他们死
I do wish it.
让你儿子登上王位是你的计划
This is your plan to put your son on the throne.
如果王子死了 那他就离王位近了两步
If the princes are dead, then he is two steps closer.
不用说 你的人得杀了他们
Obviously the men must kill them.
爱德华 他们不见了 就那么消失了
Edward? They're gone. They've just vanished!
我不知道我做了什么
I do not know what I have done.
如果是我害死了那两个孩子呢
What if I killed two little boys?!
那个害死我们大儿子的人
Whoever took our first-born son,
我们要他的大儿子也死去 还有他的孙子
you will take his first-born son from him and his grandsons too.
年长的女孩们可以进宫
The older girls will come to court.
我想把伊丽莎白公主留在身边
I want to keep Princess Elizabeth close to me.
你要做什么 她们是女巫
What are you doing? They are witches!
亨利要加强对王位的继承权 找对妻子
Henry must strengthen his claim, marry well.
伊丽莎白公主
Princess Elizabeth.
玛格丽特夫人说这场婚姻会结合
Lady Margaret says that such a marriage would unite
约克和兰开斯特两个家族 结束战争
the Houses of York and Lancaster and end these wars.
亲爱的亨利和贾斯帕
Dear Henry and Jasper.
你们要做好准备 我们的机会来了
We must make ready. I think this is our moment.
他有军队 他不会不用他们
He has his army and he will not waste it.
这样的话 我就不必嫁给都铎了吧
Well, I take it I no longer need to marry Tudor?
我写信告诉玛格丽特夫人婚约依然有效
I've written to Lady Margaret that your betrothal still stands.
我不会嫁给他的 母亲
I will not marry him, Mother!
命运会给我带来别人
Fortune will send me someone else.
是在写什么贺信吗 玛格丽特
Are you sending words of joy, Margaret?
不是
No.
我要写信告诉亨利 让他做好再次出兵的准备
I'm writing to Henry that he must sail again soon as he's able
以夺回他的王位
and take his rightful throne.
你有没有想过 将你的亨利困在布列塔尼半岛
Do you not think that God has ruled against your plan
将你困在这里
to make your Henry king
正是上帝的旨意 阻止亨利登位
by pinning him in Brittany and locking you up here?
是你导致了我们的失利
It was you who caused us to fail.
你 和那个女巫
You and that witch.
我没反悔亨利和她那个私生女的婚约
She's lucky I have not revoked her bastard daughter's
算她走运
betrothal to Henry.
我唯一的慰藉是
My only consolation is that
伊丽莎白还被关在那个阴森森的教堂里
Elizabeth is also a prisoner in the darkness of the Abbey.
不对
No, she's not.
理查和她达成了协议 她已经被释放了
Richard's reached an accord with her and she's been freed.
她的两个大女儿还进了宫
Her older girls are going to court.
你和你的儿子已经被抛弃了
You and your son have been disregarded.
上帝还是选择了约克和里弗斯家族
God...has chosen York and Rivers after all.
伦敦 1485年
玛格丽特 玛格丽特 泰迪
Margaret. Margaret! Teddy!
-爱德华 你怎么没穿大衣 -我觉得热
- Edward, where are your clothes?! - I'm hot.
你发烧了 必须立刻上♥床♥休息
You're burning up. You must be put to bed at once.
-不要 母亲大人 我们玩着呢 -安妮
- No! Lady Mother, please! We're playing. - Anne?
爱德华又发烧了
Edward has another fever.
那是跑的吧
He's just been running around.
我的眼线告诉我
My spies tell me that Henry
亨利·都铎宣称他才是英格兰的国王
Tudor's declared that he is King of England
并宣布了他和伊丽莎白公主的婚约
and announced his betrothal to Princess Elizabeth.
她才不是什么公主
She is no princess!
亨利宣称 他和伊丽莎白的结合
He claims that in her,
将统一约克和兰开斯特
he will unite York and Lancaster
结束战争
and end these wars.
如果我非得忍♥受她待在宫中
If I am to suffer her here at court,
那就该以合适的称呼喊她
then we shall call her by her proper name -
私生女伊丽莎白
the bastard girl Elizabeth!
王子的失踪更是大涨了亨利的气焰
The disappearance of the princes has only made him bolder
时机一到 他就会举兵进攻
and now he will invade the very first moment he can.
殿下
Your Grace.
爱德华 爱德华
Edward. Edward!
来 快来
Come, come.
他还发着高烧
He is still very hot.
爱德华这样有多久了
How long has Edward been like this?
-之前已经烧过一次了 -父亲
- This is the second fever. - Father.
父亲
Father!
别出声了
Hush, hush.
伊丽莎白小姐
Mistress Elizabeth.
塞西莉
Cecily.
你们会发现 我是个很好相处的王后
You will find me an easy queen to serve.
与之前几位完全不同
Unlike others before me.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
能不能说说 什么事这么可乐
Do you intend to tell me what's made you so exhilarated?
你绝对想不到 太有趣了
You would never guess. It's too...juicy.
谢天谢地 我的物欲不强
I thank God I'm not attached to worldly goods
否则肯定要埋怨你喝光了我的酒
or I might resent you drinking all my wine.
你的慷慨大度只会让我喝得更快
Your heartfelt generosity makes me drink it quicker!
是关于亨利的行动吗
Is this about Henry's campaign?
行动
Campaign?!
我看你的亨利已经失去了里弗斯的支持
It looks as though your boy has lost the Rivers' affinity
所以他还是偃旗息鼓
so he may as well just settle down
在布列塔尼找个农民的胖女儿算了
in Brittany with a nice fat peasant girl.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean, has lost it?!
因为人们对他的支持
Because they will back him
建立在他迎娶伊丽莎白公主的基础上
only by his marriage to Princess Elizabeth.
而现在有人向她求爱了
And...now she has a suitor.
求爱
A suitor!
是乡野村夫吗 贵族绅士可不会娶她
Some grubby page? No nobleman would marry her.
那个傻瓜是谁
Who's the fool?
理查国王
King Richard.
他是她叔叔
He's her uncle!
而且已经结婚了
And he's married!
他妻子多年不孕 儿子又多病
To a woman who is barren, whose son is weak,
但这位新欢肯定很能生养
but God knows this new catch should be fertile,
她母亲为丈夫生下了不少继承人呢
judging by her mother's performance in the marriage bed of England.
他不是想娶她
He doesn't mean to marry her!
他想玷污她的名声 以此羞辱我儿子
He means to shame her as a whore to humiliate my son!
我觉得不是 看样子他好像真的爱上她了
I don't think he does. It looks to me like he's truly in love.
那么她有多邪恶 你就有多蠢
Well, then you are as foolish as she's wicked.
她对他的求爱有回应吗
Does she return these feelings?
她全身心地爱他
She loves him, body and soul.
那她还真是个婊♥子♥
Oh! Well, then she is a whore!
不过这又有什么好惊讶的呢
Though why should that surprise me?
我没胃口了
I've lost my appetite.
走开
Go! Go!
出去
Get out!
我要里弗斯家的女孩离开宫廷
I want the Rivers' girls to leave.
我不要她们待在这里
I will not have them here.
她们是你的侄女 安妮 为什么要赶她们走
They are your nieces, Anne. Why are you against them?
因为我儿子病了
Because my boy is ill, that's why!
是你说她和她母亲对杀害两位王子的人
You said yourself she and her mother laid a curse
下了诅咒
on whoever killed the princes.
那两个孩子的遭遇与我们无关
We are not guilty for whatever fate befell the boys!
如果与我们有关呢
But what if it was us?
无心之失 将他们关进伦敦塔而害死了他们
By accident, just by putting them in the Tower at all!
-如果别人认为我们是故意的呢 -我们不是
- What if someone thought we wanted it? - We did not want it!
安妮
Anne.
我知道你认为我爱上了自己的侄女
I know you think I desire my niece.
但事实是 她已经与亨利·都铎订了婚
But the truth is...she is betrothed to Henry Tudor.
如果我跟她上♥床♥了 那谁才是冤大头
So who is the fool if I am bedding her?
如果别人以为我跟她上♥床♥了
If people think that I am bedding her?
大家会看到跟她在一起的是我 而不是都铎
The world will see that she is not with Tudor but with me,
那所有
and all the men
因为爱戴她父亲愿意为她而战的人
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表