剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我就是那个意思
Yes, that's what I said.
如果乔治能捞到些好处
If George has something for himself,
他的心情就会好很多
then he'll be so much happier
这对谁都有好处
and everybody wants that.
我和女儿玛格丽特令他失望了
Our daughter, Margaret, and I have disappointed him.
他责备我生了个女儿
He blames me that she's a girl,
但只要这一胎是男孩
but once I have this son for him,
他就有继承人了 他也会爱我
he'll have his heir and he'll love me.
你姐姐在告诉你乔治在法兰西的消息吗
Is your sister telling you her news from George in France?
我很担心爱德华
I am worried about Edward.
乔治只写信说希望我们的孩子是男孩
George writes only that he wishes our child would be a boy.
那样我们就都有儿子了 是吧
We'd have an Edward each, then, wouldn't we?
我母亲生了十四个孩子
My mother bore 14 babies.
希望我们能和各自的母亲一样能生
So let us hope that we are as fertile as our mothers...
也希望约克三兄弟能平安返回
and that our York brothers will come home unharmed.
安妮 她刚刚诅咒了我们
Annie, she just cursed us!
什么 别说傻话 伊兹
What? Don't be silly, Izzy.
她希望我们和母亲一样 只能生女儿
She wished we'd have the same issue as our mother, two girls!
她诅咒了我们的儿子
She just ill-wished our boys!
你听到她们的谈话了吗
Could you hear what they were saying?
她说乔治想得到王位
She said that George wants the throne
还有您诅咒了她
and that you cursed her.
你不能把她的每句话都理解成诅咒 伊兹
You can't hear witchcraft in everything she says, Iz.
她和我们一样 只是个女人
She is a woman, just as we are.
万一她不是呢
What if she isn't?
乔治说她是个女巫
George says that she's a witch.
父亲也是这么说的
Father said it, too.
万一一切都是她的错呢
What if everything is her fault?
自从她用那场风暴杀死了我可怜的儿子
Ever since she sent that storm that killed my poor baby boy...
伊兹 别这样
Izzy, please.
我们怕她 是因为我们的父亲害了她父亲
We fear her because of what our father did to hers.
他的罪恶令我们不安
We feel his sin.
有罪的是她 都是她搞的鬼
The sin is hers. It is all hers!
现在她盯上我了
And now she casts her evil eye on me
如果这个孩子不是男孩
and if I can't give George a boy,
那就是她的错
it will be all her fault.
我们不是来谈判的 而是来推♥翻♥路易的
We didn't sail here to talk. We came here to overthrow Louis!
我们为英格兰的荣耀而来
We came to win back England's honour
为夺回属我们的土地而来
and reclaim the lands that should be ours!
我只是要求
All I'm saying is
听听路易国王的和谈条件
that we should listen to King Louis's terms for peace.
他承诺出让土地
He said he would offer land,
这样我们或许能不战而胜
so perhaps we could win without bloodshed.
他给不了我们尊严和荣耀
He cannot offer us dignity or glory!
他也不能让我成为摄政王 爱德华
And he won't make me Regent, Edward,
你答应过我的
which is what we agreed.
我没有答应你任何事 弟弟
We agreed on nothing, brother.
我只是说会考虑考虑
I said that I would think about it
你却表现得好像这是你应得的
and yet you act as if you're entitled to it!
亲爱的安妮 这趟远征成了闹剧
'Dear Anne, our campaign is a farce.
路易国王和爱德华讲和
'King Louis has offered Edward terms of peace
爱德华已经答应了
'and he has taken them.
他的儿子会娶爱德华的女儿为妻
'His son is to marry Edward's daughter,
她将成为法兰西王后 并获得大笔财富
'so she will be the next Queen of France, and lots of gold.
我无法原谅他的背信弃义
'I cannot forgive him for this betrayal.
一直以来我都对哥哥爱德华忠心耿耿
'I have always been 'heart and soul for my brother, Edward,
现在我却无法直视他
'but now I cannot meet his eye.
我们成了讨价还价的商人
'We have become like merchants, haggling a price.
更糟的是 乔治的野心变成了愤怒
'Worse still, George's ambition is curdling to rage
这和谈对他最为不利
as this peace thwarts him most of all.'
爱德华从此以后得提放着他了
'Edward should beware him from this day.'
父亲若在天有灵 必会以我们为耻
Our father would cry for shame if he could see us now.
都是伊丽莎白那个婊♥子♥的错
It's that whore Elizabeth's fault.
从我们启程 她就一直在写信
She'd been writing to him since we left,
劝他不要开战
telling him not to fight.
是她拥有英格兰的最高统帅 不是爱德华
She has England's high command, not Edward.
母亲大人 父亲出征归来了
Lady Mother, Father is back from the war!
来吧
Come on.
你回来了
You're home.
快陪我上楼
I want you upstairs.
我看烦了女人
I'm tired of women!
先看看我给你带的东西
First let me show you what I brought you.
史丹利 打开箱子
Stanley! Open a chest.
这是给你的 我的王后 马姆齐甜酒
And for you, my Queen, Malmsey wine.
我对路易国王说这是你的最爱
I told King Louis it was your favourite.
理查
Richard!
他嘲笑我 说我是恪守骑士精神的傻瓜
He laughed. He said I was a fool for chivalry,
然后一头扎进了财宝堆
then he stuck his own nose in the trough.
乔治在哪
Where's George?
他已经回家了
He has gone home already.
他因我与法兰西共筑友好而责骂我
He railed against me for making peace with France.
理查总会想通的
Richard will come round in time...
但乔治却不肯跟我说话 我想你说的没错
but George will barely speak to me. I think you were right.
如果我让他作摄政王 他会造♥反♥的
He would have come against me if I had made him Regent.
那现在他们都生我们的气吗
So now both of them are angry with us?
我会给他们此役得来的金银 来安抚他们
I will offer them gold from the campaign in a hope to appease them.
我哥哥露出了真面目
So my brother shows his true colours.
他就是个奸险之徒
He is treacherous to the last...
但他会罪有应得的
but he shall get what's coming to him!
但他没任命你作摄政王 你又能如何呢
But he didn't make you Regent, so how can you do anything?
我已与法兰西国王做了秘密协议
I have made a secret deal with the King of France.
我答应路易将加莱还给法兰西
I have promised Louis Calais back for France
前提是他提供一支军队
if he will support me with an army
助我夺回英格兰的王位
to take back the English throne for myself.
我只需要一个儿子 一位继承人
All I need is my new son and heir
路易就会支持我
and Louis will support me.
如果不是个儿子 是个女儿怎么办
And what if it's not a boy? What if it's a girl?
或者他夭折了呢
Or... Or he... dies?
他不会夭折的 他怎么会夭折呢
He won't die. Why would he die?
因为伊丽莎白 那个女巫 她诅咒了我
Because she cursed me. The witch, Elizabeth!
她咒我的儿子会死
She cursed me that my boys should die
而且她已经杀死了我第一个儿子
and she's already killed my first one
现在她也会夺走这一个
and now she'll take this one, too.
她诅咒了我们的儿子
She cursed our sons?
是的
She did.
是的 但是乔治 不要怪我
She did. But George, please don't blame me.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
她不会夺走他的 我会找一个男巫
She will not take him. I shall hire a sorcerer
我们将以毒攻毒
and we shall fight her fire with fire
打破她对英格兰的掌控
and break her hold on England.
理查
Richard?
理查
Richard?
他怎么能这么对我
How could he do this to me?
现在爱德华打算收买♥♥我的尊严
Now Edward tries to buy my honour!
他以为我是我哥哥乔治
He confuses me with my brother, George.
他根本不了解我
He does not even know me.
那就把东西送回去
Then send it back
告诉他你不在乎财富
and show him you do not care for wealth.
这份羞辱已经无法收回了
The insult has been paid now.
不过我所知的一切都被动摇了
Though everything I thought I knew has been shaken,
或许世人再无荣耀之心
perhaps there's no honour in anyone
我们都形只影单
and each of us is alone.
但我们并不孤独 我们拥有彼此
But we are not alone because we have each other.
您要见我
You asked to see me.
把我变成活死人的法案也让你成了婊♥子♥
The Act that makes me dead names you a whore.
不 那个宣称我死亡的法律裁定
No, the law that names me dead decrees that Richard
理查若与你离婚 扔将持有一切
may divorce you and still keep everything,
土地 城♥堡♥ 金钱 一切的一切
the land, the castles, treasure, everything.
您不过是一个恶毒的老...
You are just a spiteful, old...
对啊 好吧
Oh yes, well.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表