剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
托马斯 理查 快起床了
Thomas... Thomas, Richard. Come. Wake now.
我还想睡
I want to sleep.
起床了 快穿衣服
Come. Dress quickly, please.
你要去见他吗
You are going to him?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
带上这个 图个吉利
Take this for luck.
说不定能帮上你 带着无妨
It may help you. And it cannot harm.
面对他那样的男人 什么都无济于事 母亲
Nothing will help me with a man like him, Mother.
146♥4♥年 英格兰北安普敦郡
快走 理查
Come, Richard.
我们去哪 母亲
Where are we going, Mother?
为什么要这么早出发
Why must we go so early?
-我们去见国王 -亨利国王吗
- We are going to go and meet the king. - King Henry?!
他回来了
Is he back?
不 是新国王 爱德华
No. The new king. Edward.
约克的爱德华不是国王 他杀了我们父亲
Edward of York is not the king! He killed our father!
他现在是国王了
Ssh. He is king now.
我们必须对他表示忠诚 快点 托马斯
And we must show our loyalty to him. Come on, Thomas.
-停下 -托马斯
- Stop! - Thomas!
停
Halt!
停
Halt!
停
Halt!
爱德华
Edward?
你还顾得上这个
Now? Really?
好吧 休息
All right. Rest a while.
他真是国王吗
Is he really the king?
我是伊丽莎白·格雷夫人 陛下
I'm Lady Elizabeth Grey, Your Grace.
请起
Rise up.
你是来见我的吗
You've come to see me?
我
I...
我拿不到我儿子的遗产
I cannot obtain my son's inheritance,
先夫死后 他的封地被夺走
my husband's lands which were taken from me when he died.
我和我的儿子无所依靠
My boys and I have nothing to live on.
先夫是约翰·格雷爵士 他死于...
My husband was Sir John Grey. He died in battle at...
他是兰开斯特骑兵的将领
He was the leader of the Lancastrian cavalry.
他们杀了我们七百人 差点杀了你 爱德华
They killed 700 of our men. He nearly ran you through, Edward.
他履行了他坚信的责任 陛下
He did his duty as he believed it to be, Your Grace.
他对他效忠的陛下忠心耿耿
He was loyal to the man he thought king.
我的儿子是无辜的
My boys are innocent of anything.
这是他的儿子吗
And these are his sons?
我唯一的财富 理查和托马斯·格雷
My only fortune. This is Richard and Thomas Grey.
爱德华 别跟她浪费时间
Edward, you don't have time for her!
你家在这附近吗
Your home is near here?
就在田野那边 很近
It is over the fields! And very near.
沃里克 带将士先走
Warwick. Lead the men on.
我随后追上来
I'll catch up with you.
他们先走 我护送你
The men may go on. I'll escort you.
前进
Forward!
-我们见到国王了 -我知道了
- We met the king. - I know.
去母亲那儿
Go back to Mama.
欢迎驾临格拉福顿庄园 陛下
You are very welcome to Grafton Manor, Your Grace.
杰奎塔·伍德维尔
Jacquetta Woodville!
你那个小听差丈夫也在家吗
Is the pageboy at home as well?
真不巧 里弗斯男爵外出了
Baron Rivers is away, unfortunately.
我忘了
Ha ha, I forgot!
里弗斯男爵
Baron Rivers!
我记得当时仓促地编造了这个头衔来掩饰
A hastily made-up title to cover red faces when a
一位出身名门的兰开斯特贵妇
high-born Lancastrian lady
[杰奎塔首任丈夫是一位兰开斯特的公爵]
下嫁粗野平民的尴尬局面
bedded a grubby commoner, as I recall!
他当时是乡绅
He was a squire,
论人品您也远远不及 沃里克伯爵
and always twice the man that you are, Lord Warwick.
进来喝杯淡酒吗 陛下
Will you take a glass of small ale, Your Grace?
或者来点我亲戚从勃艮第寄来的红酒
Or we have some fine wine from my cousins in Burgundy.
爱德华
Edward!
你总不会...
Surely, you are not...
好的 谢谢 里弗斯夫人
I'll take the wine, with thanks, Lady Rivers.
孩子们 有个重要的事交给你们
Boys. I have an important job for you.
帮我看着狂怒
Guard Fury for me.
还没有哪个男人
There is not a man on earth
能不在我女儿面前驻马停留 陛下
who could ride past my daughter, Your Grace.
至少明眼人不会
Not one with his sight, anyway.
敬您身体健康 陛下
Good health, Your Grace.
失陪了
Oh! Excuse me.
请坐
Sit.
你住在你父母这里不开心吗
Aren't you happy here, with your father and mother?
我爱我父母
I love my parents.
只是习惯了管理我自己的封地和家园
I am used to running my own lands and household.
如果我要不回来 我的儿子将一无所有
My sons will have nothing if I can't reclaim them.
这场战争已经祸害了太多人
Too many have suffered during these wars.
如果我能保住王位 我会将英格兰的法律
But if I can keep my throne, I will see the law of England
推行到各个海岸
run from one coast to the other,
我们都会成为英格兰人
and we will all be Englishmen again.
我只希望我的儿子永远不必参战
I wish for nothing more than that my sons will never fight.
您觉得可能吗
Do you think it possible?
还有一战不可避免
There must be one more battle.
亨利已经暂时恢复了理智
Henry has regained his wits, for now at least,
[亨利六世有间发性精神疾病]
我会尽力让他离你家远点 夫人
but I will try and keep it from your door, my lady.
您真是成竹在胸
You are confident of winning.
我敏捷 勇敢 幸运
I am quick, I am brave and I am lucky.
我在战场有幸运之神庇护
I am as lucky in battle...
情场也如此
... as I am in love.
我会赢的 多谢美酒
I will win. Thank you for the wine.
-您要走吗 -是的
- You're leaving?! - Yes.
-我们还没... -详细写下你的诉求
- We have not yet... - Write down the details of your claim,
你声称属于你的土地和你所有权的详情
the land you say is yours and the details of your ownership.
-好的 当然 -我明天来拿
- Yes, of course. - And I shall collect the paper from you tomorrow.
我会独自前来
On my own.
怎么样
Well?
他...他明天再来
He is... He's coming back tomorrow.
那是当然
Of course he is.
母亲 你要带我去哪
Mother, where are you taking me?
来了就知道
You'll see.
选根线
Choose a thread.
巫术 您想坐浸水椅淹死吗
Magic? Do you want to be drowned on a ducking stool?
这是禁止的 您答应过不再做了
It's forbidden and you promised.
除了你我没人知道
No-one knows but you and I.
我们是河神梅洛希纳的后代
We are descended from the river goddess Melusina.
巫术血脉相传 伊丽莎白
Magic is in our blood, Elizabeth.
选根线
Now choose a thread.
它们代表什么
What were they?
你永远不会知道的事情
Things that you will never know.
不会出生的孩子 你把握不住的机会
Children who will not be born, chances you will not take.
你错失这一切
They are lost to you.
我会在鱼线末端拿到什么 母亲
And what will I catch at the end of this fishing line of yours, Mother?
未来
The future.
收回来 一天一英尺
Reel it in. A foot every day.
丽兹 丽兹
Lizzie, Lizzie!
-是... -我知道谁来了
- It's the... - I know who it is.
伊丽莎白夫人
Lady Elizabeth.
杰奎塔
Jacquetta!
里弗斯男爵
Baron Rivers.
陛下 这些是我儿子
Your Grace. And these are my sons.
-安东尼 约翰 -我们见过了
- Anthony, John. - We've met.
在陶顿战役上
At the battle of Towton.
那天你屠♥杀♥了半个英格兰
When you slaughtered half of England in one day.
在加莱 你父亲取笑我母亲的婚姻
And in Calais, when your father insulted my mother over her marriage
-还说我父亲是无名小卒 -安东尼
- and called my father a nobody. - Anthony.
因为你们支持的国王朝政♥腐♥♥败♥
Because you backed a king whose court was poison,
税收苛刻
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表