剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
that will cast this wicked Edward from God's throne.
但我...从没上过战场啊
But I have...not ever... fought in battle!
我都不知道...
I do not even know...
你只需要召集一支军队 上帝会帮你的
All you must do is bring the army. God will do the rest.
到时候 他便会拥立一位新的兰开斯特国王
When he does, he will place a new Lancastrian king upon the throne,
而如果是你领导兰开斯特家族获得胜利
and where do you think he will look for that king,
你说他会选中谁来做国王呢
if you have led his House of Lancaster to victory?
上帝啊
Dear God,
请您在即将到来的战役中庇护爱德华
please, watch over Edward in this battle that is coming.
击溃爱德华的敌人
Strike down Edward's enemies
保佑他平安
and keep him safe in your love.
上帝 我们祈祷父亲如愿以偿
Lord, we pray for our father, for success in his endeavours.
祈祷他心中有数 并且也如您所愿
And that he knows what he is doing and it is your will.
我为我丈夫祈祷
I pray for my husband.
祈祷他平安回到我身边
That he comes home safe to me and
祈祷我的孩子也能平安
for the safety of my baby.
请您让我夫君沃里克成功御敌
Bring my Lord Warwick success against his enemies.
上帝啊 请在这场战役中击败约克的爱德华
Almighty God, strike down Edward of York in this battle.
击败这个邪恶的篡位者
Strike down this wicked usurper
这个夺取了合法国王王位的人
who has taken the rightful king's crown.
让我弟弟和贾斯帕·都铎取得胜利
Bring victory to my brother and to Jasper Tudor,
他们为您的兰开斯特家族而战
who fight for you on the side of Lancaster.
请求您 上帝 让爱德华赢吧
Please, God, let Edward win.
让他平安
Let him live.
请求您 上帝 让爱德华战败吧
Please, God, let Edward lose.
让他死掉
Let him die.
希望真能如他们所说那样轻松
Let us hope it is as easy as they promise.
轻松
"Easy"?
沃里克和克拉伦斯公爵会背叛爱德华
Warwick and the Duke of Clarence will turn on Edward
在战场上杀了他
and kill him in the battle.
我们只是来引蛇入洞的
We are just here to lure him to the field.
但是...我姐姐说...
But... My sister said...
沃里克和克拉伦斯公爵怎么会站在我们这边呢
But why would Warwick and the Duke of Clarence be on our side?
相信我 他们不是的
Oh, believe me, they're not!
如果事成 他们会拥立乔治为王
They will make George the king if all this goes well.
-但是... -如果失败了
- But... - And if it does not...
那么我们都会作为叛徒被处决
..Then we will all die a traitor's death
死在威斯敏斯特宫外
and have our guts spread outside Westminster.
但我以为这是
But... I thought this was
上帝授意让兰开斯特家族取胜的圣♥战♥
God's holy war to return Lancaster to victory?
睡一会儿吧
Get some sleep.
你该做的就快结束了
Your part's nearly over.
上帝并不想拯救我吗
God is not to save me?
上帝并不想拯救我吗 并不想...
'God is not to save me? Is not to save me...'
以国王的名义 站住 卫兵
In the King's name, stop! Guards!
我要见国王
I need to see the King!
求你们
Please!
爱德华 他们密谋要杀你
Edward! There is a plot to kill you.
是沃里克和克拉伦斯公爵
It is Warwick and the Duke of Clarence!
他们要在战场上背叛你
They mean to turn on you in the battle.
求您 爱德华
Please, Edward...
叛徒
Traitor...
不不
No! No!
不 不 我的儿子
No! No, not my boy!
-我儿子死了 我儿子死了 -比彻姆夫人
- My boy is dead! My boy is dead! - Lady Beauchamp?
-比彻姆夫人 我很难过 -他为什么要去啊
- Lady Beauchamp, I'm so sorry... - Why did he go?! Why did he go?!
他为什么要那么做
Why did he do it?
我儿子死了
My boy is dead...
那么说他们失败了 爱德华没死
They failed, then? Edward is not dead?
-进去 -抱歉 我不明白
- Go inside. - I'm sorry. I don't understand.
上帝怎能让这种事发生
How could God allow this?
他为什么啊
Why...why...why did he...
爱德华没事 但的确像我担心的那样是个陷阱
Edward is safe, but it was all a trap as I feared!
沃里克和乔治逃跑了 爱德华去追他们了
Warwick and George have fled and Edward is in pursuit.
他知道他们会毫不犹豫地杀害他
He knows they would have murdered him in cold blood!
他也杀了威尔斯
As he murdered Welles
他只是想去把阴谋告诉他
who'd only come to tell him of a plot against him.
他现在不是约克的好国王了
He is no longer the Golden Boy of York.
谁都不会信任他了
No-one will trust him again.
-这有什么关系呢 -当然有关系
- What should he care? - He should care,
因为现在博福特一家在为他们的
because now the Beaufort family is in mourning
亲人威尔斯哀悼
for their kinsman, Welles.
爱德华给了他的敌人口实
Edward has given his enemies a new cause.
理查 我的好孩子
Oh, Richard! My darling boy...
他是个叛徒 他向爱德华出♥卖♥♥♥了兰开斯特家族
He was a traitor. He betrayed his House of Lancaster to Edward.
上帝啊 玛格丽特 那孩子都死了
For goodness' sake, Margaret, the boy is dead.
她才不在乎呢 她没有心 她被诅咒了
She does not care, she has no heart! And she is cursed!
在我看来 被诅咒的是您 母亲
It seems to me it is YOU who is cursed, Mother,
您生下了一个叛徒
for you gave birth to a traitor.
够了 玛格丽特 别说了
Enough, Margaret! That is enough.
贾斯帕 贾斯帕逃跑了
Jasper! Jasper's fled!
国王要追捕杀害他 所以他逃去法国了
The King will hunt him down and kill him, so he's fled to France.
我们得去接亨利
We have to fetch Henry!
等风头过去的
As soon as it is safe to do so.
不行 贾斯帕让我这就去接他
No, no... Jasper bids me fetch him now.
贾斯帕的判断并不总是准的
Jasper's judgment is not the best,
现在他失败了 或许你也能看清这一点
as perhaps you can now see, since his cause is lost.
他为了逃命要跑去法国
He's running for his life to France,
留下小亨利无人照顾
leaving little Henry with no guardian.
他没有办法啊
He has no choice!
他选择去攻击国王 这就是他的下场
He chose to fight the King. This is the outcome.
我会去把孩子接来
I will fetch the boy.
我也去 他是我儿子 我不害怕
I will come too. He is my son. I am not afraid.
如果路上遇到士兵 我会听你的
I will do as you say if there are soldiers on the road.
我求你了 求求你了
I beg you. I beg you. Please.
好吧 玛格丽特
Very well, Margaret.
或许你能理解你母亲的悲痛了
Perhaps now you'll understand your mother's grief.
我好疼
I have a pain.
每次他翻腾我都觉得疼 简直喘不上气
Every time he moves or turns. I cannot breathe.
伊兹
Issy!
父亲
Father?!
我们失败了
We failed!
我们没失败 是撤退了
We did not "Fail", we retreated!
我们不该相信兰开斯特家的人
Our error was to trust in Lancaster,
那个博福特的男孩背叛了我们
the Beaufort boy betrayed us.
约克的乔治才是真正的君主
The rightful king is George of York!
我们一定要辅佐他登上王位
And we shall see him anointed on the throne!
上帝保佑乔治国王
God save King George!
乔治国王万岁
King George!
我们要航行去加莱 募集军队
Now, we'll sail to Calais and raise an army.
我们与那所谓的"爱德华♥国♥王"开战了
We are at war with so-called "King Edward".
父亲 我不能出航
Father, I cannot sail!
我就要分娩了
I am in my confinement...
父亲
Father?!
沃里克和乔治要去加莱了
Warwick and George are sailing for Calais
他们会带领英格兰卫戍部队来攻击我们
and they will bring the English Garrison against us!
安东尼已带人马去阻止他们了
Anthony has ridden to try and stop them
但他可能赶不及
but he may not be in time.
-我们得想办法 母亲 -伊丽莎白
- We must act, Mother. - Elizabeth.
他们杀了你的丈夫和儿子
They killed your husband and your son.
却没收到任何惩罚
And they have gone unpunished!
我们被人发现了
We were discovered!
安东尼·里弗斯疯狂行军
Anthony Rivers rode like a madman
在南安普顿截住了我们的船队
and captured our fleet at Southampton.
我一定要他为此付出代价
I'll have his head for that!
我们得去加莱了 快走
We sail for Calais! Now!
午夜觉出了有什么不对劲
Midnight knows there's something wrong.
别傻了 伊兹 他就是瞎闹腾罢了
Don't be silly, Issy. He's just being naughty.
他不想走
He doesn't want to go.
爱德华要追来了 快上船
Edward is after us! Get on board!
伊兹害怕 父亲
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表