剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
他对爱德华的计划都付诸东流了
All his plans for Edward smothered in their sleep.
他们绝对会让爱德华付出代价 这毫无疑问
They'll make Edward pay for it, though. You can be sure of that.
现在我们要有幸去见他母亲了
And now we have the joy that is his mother.
塞西莉公爵夫人 很荣幸...
Duchess Cecily. It is an honour to meet...
我对这桩婚事并不满意
I am not happy about this marriage.
真可惜 我们可都很高兴呢
That's a shame. We're all delighted.
我想提醒里弗斯夫人
I would remind the Lady Rivers
他们两人秘密结婚
that the wedding was a secret one which...
只是私下结婚 并非秘密
Private. It was private. Not secret.
我也在场 而且还有别的证婚人
I was there, as were other witnesses.
但如果您儿子 国王陛下 没有邀请您
But if your son, the king, did not invite you,
那您只能去拿他是问了
then I am afraid you must take that up with him.
你女儿是个寡妇 而且比我儿子大很多
Your daughter is a widow and years older than my son!
这我知道
I know.
这样多好啊
That's such an advantage, isn't it,
因为我女儿已经证明自己有生育能力
as my daughter has already proved herself fertile
她为丈夫生下了一对帅气的儿子
with two handsome and legitimate boys,
我们可以坚信
so we may feel confident
上帝也会让这对王室新人早生贵子
that God will bless this new royal couple with issue.
你女儿绝不会成为王室
Your daughter could never be royal!
她不是我选出来的
She's not my choice.
也不是我侄子沃里克伯爵的选择
Nor that of my nephew, Lord Warwick.
她父亲只是平民
Her father was a commoner!
如果爱德华不是国王
And while I might overlook THAT,
我或许还能不计较这个...
if Edward were not the king...
他就是国王 而他选择了我
He IS the king. And he has chosen me.
除非我剥夺他的王位
Unless I should unseat him.
您打算如何做到呢 塞西莉公爵夫人
And how would you do that, Duchess Cecily?
我可以与他断绝关系
I could disown him.
我可以让他弟弟乔治接替他做国王
I could put his brother George upon the throne in his place.
如果你们的私下婚姻是这番结果
How would you like that as the outcome
你觉得如何 里弗斯夫人
of your private wedding, Lady Rivers?
是啊 爱德华出生时 我是听到一些传言
Yes. I did hear some talk, when Edward was born.
是一位弓箭手 是吗
Um...it was an archer, wasn't it?
名叫...
By the name of, um...
伯雷邦 没错
Blaybourne. That's it.
人们说
Yes. People said that
您给丈夫戴了绿帽子
you had made a cuckold of your husband,
事实上 我还是少数几个坚称
but in fact, I was one of the few who swore
以您的身份 绝不会如此自轻自贱的人
that a lady of your standing would never stoop so low.
但您似乎真那么做了
And yet it seems you did.
如果您是这个意思 塞西莉公爵夫人
If that is what you're saying, Duchess Cecily,
您是说自己不过是个婊♥子♥ 您儿子
that you admit yourself a common whore and declare your son,
国王 只是个私生子吗
the king, a bastard?
-否则我想不出您要怎么剥夺他的王位 -住口
- For I cannot see how else you would unseat him. - Enough!
够了
Enough.
那么您将不再对国王提出异议了吗
So then your words against the king will go no further?
既然我们都成了朋友
And now that we all are friends,
我相信您知道
I believe you do know the proper custom
面见英格兰王后应当行屈膝礼
when presented with the Queen of England is to curtsy?
见到您十分荣幸 塞西莉公爵夫人
It is an honour to meet you, Duchess Cecily.
你居然赢得了她的赞同
I'm surprised you won her over.
你一定施展了非凡的魅力
You must have really worked some charm.
说实话 我以为你们会争执不休
I confess I had expected quite a battle.
她是你母亲 爱德华 她能找什么麻烦啊
She is your mother, Edward. How much trouble could she be?
爱德华 沃里克伯爵喜欢我吗
Edward? Does the Earl of Warwick like me?
他让我很紧张
He makes me nervous.
他造就了我 伊丽莎白 为了我你也要爱戴他
He made me what I am, Elizabeth. You must love him for my sake.
他是我最亲近的亲戚
He's my closest kinsman.
那我尽力吧
Then I shall try.
但爱你要容易多了
But loving you is very much easier.
我们生个儿子吧 铲平兰开斯特家族的威胁
Now let us make a son, to scotch the Lancastrian threat
开启我们自己的王朝
and start our dynasty.
您还施巫术 万一是别人进来呢 母亲
More magic? I could have been anyone, Mother.
谁会晚上这时候进来
Who else would come in here at this time of night?
我想看到我们的未来
I'm trying to see our futures.
我说过我们要把他们留在身边
I said we'd keep them close.
那么说说看 我有哪些敌人
So, tell me, then, who are my enemies?
这不靠占卜我也能说出来
I do not need to scry to tell you that.
沃里克伯爵和塞西莉公爵夫人
Lord Warwick and Duchess Cecily.
那就说点我们不知道的吧
Well, then - tell me something we do not know.
我要给爱德华生几个孩子
How many children shall I give Edward?
多少儿子 女儿
How many sons and daughters of...
怎么了 伊丽莎白你看到了什么
What is it? Elizabeth, what do you see?
一个女人
A woman!
她手上沾满鲜血
With blood on her hands!
那女人穿着红衣
A woman, wearing red. I...
我不知道
I do not know.
那是谁的血
Whose blood was it?
我想是我的
I think it was mine.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表