剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
Aren't you happy?!
父亲这都是为了你 伊莎贝尔
Father has done this for you, Isabel.
他要是为我这么做
If he had done it for me,
我就是全英格兰最幸福的姑娘了
I'd be the happiest girl in England.
已经有两个王后了 安妮
There are two queens already, Annie.
一个被流放 另一个躲在伦敦塔中
One is in exile the other is cowering in the Tower
还有人悬赏要她的人头
with a price upon her head.
加上我就是三个了
I would be the third queen.
如果父亲像背叛她们一样
So, what if Father turns against us
也背叛我们 那可怎么办呢
as he's done both the others?!
他不会背叛你的
He will not turn against you.
你怀着王子 他的孙子
You are carrying the prince, his grandson.
父亲现在最看重的就是你了
There is no-one else for Father now.
我们都曾说爱德华才是合法的国王
We all said that Edward was the rightful king.
说他是约克之花
We said that he was the Flower of York
我们会和他一起在英格兰甜美的花♥园♥里漫步
and we would walk in the sweet garden of England with him.
我们在她的加冕礼上跳过舞
We danced at her coronation.
说过我们爱她
We said that we loved her.
我们从没那么说过 伊兹
You and I never said that, Issy,
我们根本不喜欢她
we did not like her.
从来都不喜欢
Not ever.
父亲说我们必须把她视为敌人
Father says we must think of her as our enemy
那我们就得照做
and so we must.
你看这多漂亮
Look how beautiful this is.
还记得我们以前扮成王后吗
Remember when we used to play at being queen?
你就要成为真正的王后了
Well, you can be queen in real life.
我不想做王后 安妮
I don't want to be queen, Annie.
我本以为这婚姻是为了我 但其实不是
I thought that this marriage was for me. But it's not.
一切都是为了他们
It's all for them.
我们都是他们的棋子 安妮
We are their pieces on a board, Annie.
我们的婚姻很可悲
And marriage is a wretched thing.
跟她的不一样
It's not like it is for her.
我们永远不可能像她一样
We'll never be who she is.
我们不可能拥有她的一切
We'll never have what she has.
各位大人 议会现在开始议事
My Lords! Parliament is called to order.
我会成为强大的领袖
I shall be a strong leader.
整个国家都会支持我...
The whole country behind me...
...背叛自己的亲哥哥
... to turn against your own brother.
王位上的才是合法的国王
The throne has the rightful king.
王冠呢 乔治
No crown, George?
你显然无法驾驭议会
You clearly couldn't command Parliament.
所以你必须放我走 或者就杀了我
So, you must let me go, or you must kill me.
因为没有别的办法了
Because there is no other end to this.
乔治 乔治
George... George!
脱掉
Take it off!
我说了 脱掉
I said, "Take it off"!
乔治做不了国王了
George will not be king.
议会不赞成
Parliament would not agree.
你们父亲赌上了一切 却失败了
Your father has risked everything, and he has lost.
他失败了
He has lost.
-欢迎归来 -爱德华♥国♥王
- Welcome home. - King Edward!
爱德华♥国♥王
King Edward!
他们怕了
They lost their nerve.
乔治说要砍我脑袋 可他当然不敢
George said he would behead me, but of course, he would not dare.
连沃里克都没那个胆
Not even Warwick has the stomach for that!
他以为我还是那个任他摆布的孩子呢
He thought I was still that boy that he could control.
他试图逼我放弃你 但我告诉他
He tried to make me give you up but I told him
我宁愿永远待在他家
that I would happily stay in his house for ever,
也不会放弃我的妻子 和我的身份
but never would I give up my wife nor who I am.
他们敢这么想 真是蠢透了
They are fools to think it.
那他就这么把你放了
So, he just released you?
议会不会赞成立乔治为王
Parliament wouldn't declare for George and make him king,
所以只要爱德华不让位 他们又不能杀他...
so if Edward wouldn't abdicate and they wouldn't kill him...
沃里克说是放我出来活动 想留点面子
Warwick let me out for exercise, so he could save his pride.
但其实 他就是放他走了
But really, he just let him go.
现在他要尝到苦果了
And now he will be sorry.
我弟弟约翰和我父亲的事 你知道了吧
You know about my brother John, and Father?
他们会为此付出代价
So, they will pay for it.
你可能接受不了 但他们不会的
You won't like it, but they won't.
我们必须维持和平 伊丽莎白
We must have peace, Elizabeth.
我当初该意识到
And I was a fool not to see
我排斥了沃里克伯爵
that I had shut Lord Warwick out.
现在他知道自己输了
But he knows that he has lost
他和乔治都会祈求我的原谅
and he will beg for my forgiveness as will George.
你不能放过他们
You must not give it!
我会的
I will.
他们是我的亲人
They are my brother and my cousin.
而且这个国家不能再经历战争了
And this country cannot stand another war,
尤其是家族内部的斗争
especially one within this family.
我还要封沃里克的侄子为贝德福德公爵
And I will make Warwick's nephew Duke of Bedford.
我第一任丈夫的封号♥
My first husband's title?
他是沃里克的继承人
He's Warwick's heir and I
我必须给他好处 他才会忠于我
I must give him some stake in staying loyal.
他是个叛徒
He is a traitor.
他侄子怎么样我不管
I don't care what his nephew gets,
但你必须处决沃里克
as long as you execute Warwick!
我不能 亲爱的
I can't, my love.
也不会这么做
And I won't.
另外 我们的女儿伊丽莎白
And what is more, I will give our daughter, Elizabeth,
要嫁给年轻的贝德福德 巩固我们的联盟
to young Bedford in marriage to make that alliance firm.
想都别想
Over my dead body!
必须这么做 让沃里克的血脉
We must. For then even Warwick will have a chance
有继承王位的机会
of his blood being on the throne one day
这样他才不会再背叛我
and he will not come against me again.
我绝不允许她嫁给沃里克的侄子
I swear to you that she will never marry Warwick's nephew.
那真是抱歉 我为了你的安危
Then forgive me for being worried out of my wits about you
担心得快要疯掉了
and trying to keep you safe!
你差点就死在他们手里了
But they would have murdered YOU.
所以 只要我还是英格兰的国王
So while I am King of England,
我就有权决定我女儿的婚姻
I shall give my daughter in marriage to anybody I please,
即使是你 也不能阻止我
and no-one, including you, shall stop me!
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的意旨行在地上
Thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth...
国王罢免了我郡长一职
I am no longer the King's Sheriff.
家族封号♥也绕过了我
And I've been passed over for my family title by him.
没错 国王重获自♥由♥了
Yes, that's right, the King is free.
他遗憾地告知我
And he regrets to inform me
你和贾斯帕·都铎写信给他弟弟乔治
that you and Jasper Tudor wrote to his brother George
协助他谋反
and offered your support.
所以我弟弟约翰成了威尔特郡伯爵
So my younger brother John becomes the Earl of Wiltshire
这个头衔本应归我
which should have come to me.
玛格丽特 你野心勃勃
For all your hopes of greatness, Margaret,
却只伤害了自己
you have hurt only yourself
你永远都只能是斯塔福德夫人
and you will only ever be Lady Stafford.
希望这下你满意了
I hope that you're happy.
你不许再写信了
You will write no more letters.
不许和任何人联♥系♥ 尤其是贾斯帕·都铎
You will write to no-one at all. Especially Jasper Tudor.
如果我发现你违抗我 我会没收你的书
And if I find that you have I shall take away your books,
限制你的自♥由♥ 不让你见儿子
your freedoms and your visits to your son.
听明白了吗 玛格丽特
Is that clear, Margaret?
听明白了吗
Is it clear?!
他们要在这里过圣诞节
They're coming here for Christmas?
守孝期还没过呢
We're not even out of mourning!
我不想进宫
I do not want to be here.
她会知道我穿过她的裘袍
She will know that I have worn her furs
而且会为此诅咒我们的
and she will put her Evil Eye upon us.
她不会在意我们的 伊兹
She'll not care about us any more, Issy.
她还是会恨我们
She will still hate us.
因为父亲的缘故
Because of Father.
或许他们离得这么近
Maybe with them close to us
诅咒就能生效了
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表