剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表
我是为了你才将她带回来的
I brought her here for your sake.
我想去看您的
I tried to come and see you.
你带我回来就是为了侵占我的财产
You brought me here so you can steal my fortune.
您将我留在战场上
You left me on a battlefield!
我还只是个孩子 孤苦无依 害怕极了
I was a child, alone, in terror for my life,
您却为了自保而逃跑了
and you ran away to save yourself.
你得放了我
You will release me.
把您关在这里是理查的决定 与我无关
It is not my will to have you here but Richard's,
您必须接受他认为对您最好的安排
so you must accept whatever he thinks best for you.
就算我得死吗
Even if I must be dead?
什么
What?
我们将这样解决你母亲财产的问题
It is how we resolve the problem of your mother's fortune.
国王会通过一项议会法案 宣称她已经死亡
The King will pass an Act of Parliament declaring she is dead.
-死亡 -是法律上的
- Dead? - It is a legal term.
意思就是你将继承你母亲一半的财产
It means you will inherit your half of your mother's fortune now.
而这钱立马就会转到你丈夫名下
Which goes immediately to him as your husband.
伊莎贝尔也会得到她那一半
And Isabel gets her half as well,
这样乔治就无法全数侵占
so George cannot steal it all.
而我就住在这炼狱或是地狱中吗
Whilst I am left in purgatory or is this hell?
你该感恩 伯爵夫人
You should be grateful, Countess.
不是这里 就是伦敦塔 抑或坟墓
It is here, the Tower or the grave.
安妮 你不能 你不能让他这么做
Anne, you cannot... You cannot let him do this.
你得帮我
You must stand with me.
您背叛了我 抛弃了我
You betrayed me, abandoned me.
是理查救了我
Richard saved me.
我爱他 信任他
My love and trust are utterly with him.
我将得到"一半"
So I have "half"?
我像拿着碗的乞丐一般站在那里
I stand there like a beggar with a bowl
等着我兄弟的嗟来之食
as my brothers put their crumbs in it.
我们小的时候
It's always been those two,
就是这样了
since we were children.
我只能靠自己
Me out on my own...
或者我所谓的"母亲"
or with my "Mother".
我能做什么 该怎么帮你
What can I do? How can I help you?
让我帮你吧
Please, I want to help you.
都是她的错 那个女巫
It's all HER fault, the witch.
她偏爱理查
She favours Richard and Edward,
爱德华对她言听计从
simply does what she tells him.
但是我们站在你这边
But we are on your side,
小玛格丽特和我
little Margaret and I.
但是现在爱德华有两个儿子 理查也有一个
But now that Edward has his two sons and Richard has his boy,
他们以为自己不可撼动
they think that they're untouchable.
大错特错
How wrong they are.
因为等我们拿下法兰西
Because when we take back France,
我成为摄政王
and when I become Regent...
爱德华就会知道我的厉害
then Edward will see what I'm really made of!
召集你们的人 发放佣金
So send out commissions and muster your men.
我们要一举拿下法兰西
We will take France!
约克三子
Three sons of York!
永不分离
And none shall divide us!
爱德华 你这是做什么
Edward, what are you doing?
挑起另一场有可能置你于死地的战争
Stirring up another war where you could die?
我想让我的统治布满荣光
I wish to mark my reign with glory.
理查会赢来荣誉
Richard could have honour
乔治会替我摄政
and George will take the Regency for me.
你不能给予乔治这么大的权力
You cannot give George such power.
他会背叛你的
He will turn it against you.
他是我弟弟 伊丽莎白
He is my brother, Elizabeth.
共同的目标会把我们紧紧团结在一起
And fighting for a common cause will unite us.
这会毁了你
It will tear you apart.
如果让乔治摄政法兰西 你会后悔的
If you make George French Regent, you will regret it.
这是好消息吗
Is it good news?
什么 战争
What, war?
如果国王战败 算是好消息
Well, good news if the King should fall.
但如果他赢了 成为法兰西的国王
But if he doesn't and he becomes King of France as well,
他将有无上的权力
he'll have so much power,
布列塔尼半岛再也无力反抗
Brittany won't be in a position to stand against him.
他们就会把你儿子送给爱德华 任他处置
They would send your son home to Edward for the slaughter.
又要开战了
Another war.
爱德华答应过会停止杀戮
When Edward promised us an end to bloodshed
不会再增加税收支持战争
and that our taxes wouldn't rise again to pay for it...
要怪就怪他弟弟 乔治
Oh, blame his brother, George,
-是他说动了爱德华 -不论怎样
- cos he surely talked him into it. - Well.
他们打仗别想拉上我了
They must have their war without me.
我已为正义之战付出了很多
I fought enough when there was reason.
我不会为这事冒险
I will not risk my life for this.
-不 安东尼 -我要去罗马朝圣
- No, Anthony! - I'm going on a pilgrimage to Rome.
爱德华需要你在法兰西支持他
Edward needs you by his side in France.
我不信任乔治
I don't trust George...
不要劝我了 伊丽莎白
You will not talk me out of it, Elizabeth.
听我一句
Take my advice.
你已经和玛格丽特夫人修好
You've made your peace with Lady Margaret.
也接纳乔治吧
Do the same with George.
玛格丽特夫人救了我儿子 她有权做他的保姆
Lady Margaret saved my son and earned her place as his nursemaid.
乔治杀了父亲和弟弟
George killed our father and brother
现在他又要置爱德华于危险境地
and now he's taking Edward into danger.
等乔治死了 我再跟他修好吧
I'll make my peace with George when he's dead.
送你远行 我很担忧
It frightens me to watch you go.
我现在不能失去你
I couldn't bear to lose you now.
是我哥哥乔治的计划
It was my brother George's plan.
我承认 他突然号♥召战争我也很不安
I confess, I am troubled by his sudden call to arms.
什么意思
What do you mean?
国王说可能会让乔治摄政法兰西
The King has said that George may govern France...
我担心他的野心将不止于此
and I fear that he would not stop there.
伊莎贝尔如今又怀了身孕 或许他会安分
Perhaps he will be calmed now that Isabel is with child again.
你还没有
And you are not?
现在没有
No,
但是快了 我保证
but soon. I am sure of it.
我们会有许多宝宝 像王后那样
We'll have a dozen babies, as many as the Queen.
没有我也不介意
I don't mind if we don't,
只要我有你和我的荣誉
as long as I have you and my own honour.
亲爱的贾斯帕和亨利
'Dear Jasper and Henry.
他们奔赴法兰西攻打路易国王
'The men have gone to war in France against King Louis.
作为妻子 我必须为夫君祈福 望他平安归来
'As a dutiful wife, I must pray for my husband's safe return,
但我又担心如果约克胜利 你们会有危险
'but I live in fear of a York victory that would endanger you.
在宫里 伊丽莎白只手遮天
'At court, Elizabeth now rules alone.
她就像国王一样 洋洋得意
'She's like a king herself and glories in it wickedly.'
安妮
Anne!
能见到你真好
Oh, it's so good to see you!
看看你
Look at you!
上帝为我选择的道路实在奇怪
'God's path for me is strange indeed
我亲手救活了王后最小的儿子
'that I am made nursemaid to her youngest boy
于是被任命为他的保姆
'for bringing him to life with my own hands.
照料他令我心如刀割
'I cannot bear to tend him
因为他只会让我想起你 亨利
'as he only makes me think of you, Henry,
我们天各一方
'so long and far away from me.
在这里的每分每秒都是煎熬
'Every moment that I spend here is torture.
我怕你已经忘了我
'I fear you have forgotten me.
请写信给我
'Please write to me.
我很想你
'I miss you.'
母亲怎么样了
How is our mother?
她对你态度恶劣吗
Was she vile to you?
她很愤怒
She was angry.
理查说我们必须接她来
Richard said we had to bring her
不然乔治会夺走我们的财产
because George was going to steal the money.
那并非他的本意 他只是不开心
He doesn't mean it. He's unhappy,
尤其伊丽莎白又生了个儿子
especially since Elizabeth had another son
王位比过去更加遥不可及
and he is pushed even further from the throne.
王位
The throne?
我以为他是想成为法兰西的摄政王
I thought it was the Regency of France he wanted.
剧集 | 白王后(2013) | 导航列表